19th Dec 1976
9:00 am
chilakaluripeta, Guntur Dt AP India

Her husband's birth details:
7th April 1972
10:30 pm
Hyderabad
India

Can someone please predict when will they be blessed with children? They have been having a hard time and are under lot of frustration.
Virinchiji, I have read your postings several times esp abt fertility that are so perfect. Any chance you may see their charts and predict about their children please?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

hypatia

The wife's progressed moon has been in a barren sign since 2012.
Her progressed moon moves into Taurus next year - which his a least a little fertile. This happens in June 2015.
Then in Jun 2016 her progressed moon moves into her 4th House, which could also be more favourable.

anmsa

I have created the birth charts for both of them in KP modal in south indian style and attached them here. Can some one please take a look at these charts if possible in KP method?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• female_kppage.pdf
    35.3 KB · Views: 26
  • husband_kppage.pdf
    35.7 KB · Views: 27

Virinchi

you haven't entered the dasa yet.
but there is not much hope in future too.
best possibility is after summer of 2016 and you better go for artifical method

anmsa

If there are any remedies, please let me know so I can pass them.Also please advise if they should go for artificial methods from now onwards or wait until 2016 Jun.

Thanks in advance.

James Williams

It appears that she could conceive after November 2, 2014, since that is when Saturn moves into Scorpio...but it is more likely after the end of December 2014, as she then will begin her 20-year Venus mahadasha in Vimshottari Dasha, and Venus rules her 5th House of children...

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter is placed in the fourth house in Aries. Jupiter and the Sun are in sambandha. The chances of having children are bleak in the chart of the female.
The chart of the male is also not very supportive.
Jupiter is in a fiery sign in the female chart. Homa for Jupiter is required to remove the difficulty.