Yours thoughts on my chart

R4VEN

Re: Your thoughts on my chart

I've got another question on my jupiter. Does the 2nd house planet represent the querant's attitude towards possessions or the spending habits? I'm a quite generous person ready to help others, also compared to my former classmates, I'm earning more, so I'm a bit confused about what the 2nd house indicates.

In addition, I see Jupiter was intercepted in the 2nd in Placidus, while not in Koch. Does the interception mean I should develop the Jupiterian side? THX in advance for those who replied! :D
The generosity with possessions is a Jupiter in the 2nd trait. The 2nd house - as I look at it - describes what it is you value - whether this be money, or even the sense of freedom money and possessions may bring. With Jupiter in this house, you are expansive with what you value, and can be generous and optimistic also. The 2nd house refers to what it is you possess or value personally, while the 8th house covers the things you share in partnership - which includes intimacy, sex, as well as money and property.

As far as spending habits goes, you are likely to spend quite freely, because you are optimistic about your ability to earn more.

As for developing the Jupitarian side, most people do not have to be encouraged to develop Jupiter, as it is naturally a planet we all like to express, particularly when in Aries.
Also, with Aries intercepted in the 2nd, it should not be a problem expressing this, as Mars is trining Pluto, and that is such a strong driving energy for you. In fact, I would go as far as to say that having an intercepted Aries can help to bring balance to your Mars-Pluto trine, as this trine can be quite a forceful energy, and can get away from you if you do not continually check what you are doing with it.