please help me with my natal chart

C

carl floyd fan

I just needed help in understanding the gist of this natal chart. I just wanted a big picture summary 'cos a lot of things seem to condradict while others explantions I have outgrown or have come a long way in overcoming. So maybe some influences are weak and are overpowered by other influences. I just need to know what the main influences are and the characteristics that are weaker (to ignore).

look for a short anaylsis of myself after my natal chart. I wrote it and I tried to avoid bais, I even have some of my negative characteristics. But It serves as a good comparrison to my natal chart. so maybe even read it first, than look at the natal chart.

Sun Scorpio14°27'2709/10 direct
Sun is technically near the end of house 9 and is interpreted in house 10.
Moon Aries 21°58'4603direct
Mercury Sagittarius00°17'0010 direct
Venus Sagittarius21°11'3511 direct
Mars Capricorn23°15'4201 direct
Jupiter Capricorn09°48'5012 direct
Saturn Scorpio 18°31'1510 direct
Uranus Sagittarius 12°03'5411 direct
Neptune Sagittarius 29°32'0611/12 direct
Neptune is technically near the end of house 11 and is interpreted in house 12.
PlutoScorpio02°34'0309directTrue NodeTaurus27°26'1704 retrograde

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Capricorn 22°49'14
2nd House Pisces08°13'45
3rd House Aries 18°27'54
Imum Coeli Taurus 17°21'45
5th House Gemini09°39'49
6th House Gemini 29°58'17
Descendant Cancer 22°49'14
8th House Virgo08°13'45
9th House Libra 18°27'54
Medium Coeli Scorpio 17°21'45
11th HouseSagittarius09°39'49
12th House Sagittarius 29°58'17

Major aspects
Sun Sextile Jupiter 4°39
Sun Conjunction Saturn 4°04
Moon Trine Venus 0°47
Moon Square Mars 1°17
Moon Trine Neptune 7°33
Moon Square Ascendant 0°50
Mars Sextile Saturn 4°44
Mars Conjunction Ascendant 0°26
Saturn Sextile Ascendant 4°18
Neptune Sextile Pluto 3°02

here is my short anaylsis before i give you my natal chart.

I view myself as a VERY...VERY emotional (internally), artistic (writing) person. I can appear apathetic on the outside but my heart is always moving and feeling. I also like justice in the world and effeciecy. I have well defined likes (but not really well defined dislikes 'cos I like most everything). I love creative/innovative ways of expression, especially in the music I listen to. I love the obscure (especially late 60s/early 70s prog). I use to have a bad temper (occasional out bursts) and I will admit, I even use to lash out at my one sister (though I got along well with the rest of my siblings). Though now that one sister i lashed out at I don't talk to at all and have no interest really, cos my other siblings provide me with the love i need and i love them. In the past few years, I have become more laid back though MANY feelings, most positive and some negative or worrisome, sometimes fester. I can sometimes be very confident and outgoing but other times, be shy and reserved. I feel a great need to meet the "ONE" and think about sex a lot, and use to love having it, though I am not to experimental. If someone makes a good enough point, I tend to get swayed and use the agrument they used against me to agrue with someone I previously agreed with. even if I am not sure of my own views or still believe in the first viewpoint. maybe its my way of being more observent and open minded, to see how someone else reacts to the agrument that I agreed with so I can make a new agrument against viewpoint two to see how they react (round about, I know). though I have been asserting myself as of late and arguing points more and standing up to authority and questioning rules that don't seem to make sense. I find it hard to see why anyone would be happy in listening to mainstream music or being content in their artistic life. I like to explore and can't understand those with a lack of passion. Sometimes when arguing with such people I feel 100% right and feel they are very dumb (like my friend arguing that sublime is better than floyd - STUPID). I have maanny aquaintances and a good amount of friends with really, no enemies. i am good at avoiding confrontation and resolving conflict, though resolving things sometimes takes a while for me. I like being social but need the correct setting and some good friends to be social with. with the right people there is no limit to how soical i am. alone, i am more reserved unless confronted, than i open up. I also like 1 on 1 convos with ppl I know and occasional parties but mostly staying in. If you sketch me out or are a weird person, I like to let go and just ignore you. Please understand I do not want to hurt you, I just don't like our friendship. Its happend a few times. But when MANY other friends (a lot of whom are even down to earth) say "who is that weirdo you were hanging out with" I tend to be a little supperfical, i admit. I also can sometimes be a little picky in friends i make. not in looks though, but intellectually. they have to be very intruging and introduce me to new music or other art. i need someone with A LOT to them. so in that case, I am picky. I consider myself a hard worker as long as I respect who i am working with. though my effiency can be mistaken for carelessness. I am only careless if something does not seem to have a point or if I simply do not care. overall though I am hard to read.

If you have any other questions, ask. but i feel who I am condradicts a bit with the natal chart though about 90% of it is spot on...maybe half of that 10% is stuff I grew out of.