Advice from horary

Senecar

Can querent ask for advice from Horary readings? How does it work? Which house would be for advice?

Vyri

Banned
Specific's = advice, it isn't 'that' simple, advice about what? Isolate the subject matter; houses/signs/planets ruling the issue or topic-(haven't come across a chart that revolve's around vagaries as yet-can you get down to the nitty gritty and really reveal what's on your mind?) Subject matter directs you to house/sign etc.- Then by looking at aspect relationships; houses triplicities etc - dignities you will be able to see the harmonies-i.e.; to understand meaningfulness in their harmonics and discords..that simple.

You know where to look by knowing what the advice relates to..easy peezy.

Take care
Vyri
"Yes"

Last edited:

Senecar

Are there any descriptions about it from traditional horary books? Or even contemporary horary textbooks?
I looked through some of my horary books, but could not see any info on horary use with getting advice on querents matters.

Horary readings seem traditionally to be used with simple Yes / No questions for simple yes / no answers?

But for questions like "How should I manage my new project?" - questions like that is not certainly simple in nature?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Are there any descriptions about it from traditional horary books? Or even contemporary horary textbooks?
I looked through some of my horary books, but could not see any info on horary use with getting advice on querents matters.

Horary readings seem traditionally to be used with simple Yes / No questions for simple yes / no answers?

But for questions like "How should I manage my new project?" - questions like that is not certainly simple in nature?

Or you could re-phrase your question, think about how you yourself would want to manage your new project, and then ask if that would be beneficial.

dr. farr

As an example of answering an advice-request horary (by the Ankara method) using the Lot of Rectitude (lot of right action, best action to take, right thing to do), which is the key Lot to use for advice-request horary questions, see my delineation (9/21/17) to Besitos question "Will it be beneficial to send the letter", in the "Read my Chart" section.

dr. farr

Another example, this time of what to do in advice horary question-when the Lot of Rectitude is NOT in a reliable situation in the particular chart- is to be found in my delineation (9/15/17) of the question "Should I go to this University", posted by Sigmaoctans, in the career-related horary questions sub-section.

Vyri

Banned
Senecar

for questions like "How should I manage my new project?" - questions like that is not certainly simple in nature?

The project: find the lords of the project. See the directions they receive or make to or from harmonious planets, i.e; the aspects they make to other areas in the map (planets houses etc.)'showing successful attitude, energy'-'people to turn to for instruction' myriad planets for challenge could relate to each so first employ designated planet lord specific's?:pinched:

Do you use cosmodynes? They often tell you by the power; harmony or disharmony of the complexion of the plane if the prospect is negative in it's origin;for example Neptune (non-Lily) modern=creative genius or at its worst nebulous thinking in the 3rd-1st in disharmonious light. Jupiter (Lily) in these houses are of great good and benefit. (consider Jupiter in the 1st receiving aspects from Mercury) or placed in the 9th receiving making aspects to other pertinent motivating planets for inspiration.

Projects are 'new' beginnings=Moon for flow of 'conception" of idea to completion; her aspects are fertile to the project. Will you be successful to design your project and see it through from beginning to end..her aspects give you directions to seek; her house position in a fixed vicinity forming benign energies give you a clue on the path to take to reveal building fodder for your project I should think?

As you possibly can see it is not an easy task to unravel the complexity of a 'project' as a collective energy.

The more you are able to understand the area's of your project attaching to it the importance of designation lords, the more you will be able to understand the directions the map - (representing an organism with it's many parts) represents for consideration to the questions fulfillment, the end aim you need to integrate 'scope - value pertinent' to your reading=delineative expertise.

A project is a personal attempt at accomplishment; Ego=Sun; venue is Jupiter; people using your invention are public scale energy planets connected to your project; new invention is Uranus-circumstances he represents for foundation stability for any new project is an aspect-'to or from' the subject matter planet (say-Mars-construction or building materials) to-Saturn for stability-(TOL involving these planets) Changes that are accepted on a large scale= involve people's opinion=the 7th house connected to your project lord; Venus is creative sense with the Sun (identifying with the project) connected to Pluto (masses); where is Aquarius=hopes & wishes (Uranus)-Especially consider the Moon (she being fixed and out in the open in the 7th or 9th given to a trine with 7th house lords. (Look to TOL energies she makes) - 'Collections of Light' directed to a specific planet=a way to start and to continue efforts = additional elements to include in towards achieving the end success..etc.

The progressed planets and major eclipses greatly affect areas in the natal chart urging you towards starting and finishing a new project; giving it validation according to aspects formed during that year. Look to your Lunar or Sun progressions-which make for areas of impact that are noteworthy or otherwise?

My 2cents
All the best
Vyri

Last edited: