💜If you need relationship advice and need someone to talk to...you can come to me

Ariesinlove1996

💜If you need relationship advice and need someone to talk to...you can come to me

Sometimes we may rough ends in a journey and in our fight for love I am myself included. I want you all to know that sometimes we just need a friend to talk to we just need someone to vent out the struggles we face on her own and when we vent out; we allow ourselves to think more clearly and more strategically.

It was in until I met a few friends on this forum when things start it seem more clear and the struggles that I was facing that seemed like boulders became nothing but small pebbles.

Anyone that comes here for a relationship advice or someone to vent out to someone to help them in most scenarios I want you all to know that I'm here for you.

I cannot read charts or do your s I cannot read charts or do your synastry; but I can definitely help you folks in many other ways

Re: 💜If you need relationship advice and need someone to talk to...you can come to me

Hi

Libra sun venus in scorpio here. My scorpio sun venus in libra disappeared on me after spending a great weekend together. I dont know what to think of it. :(

Ariesinlove1996

I understand and know what struggles you are going through too well. I simply set myself in Situations where I have placed others before oneself. My journey continues and I shall be persistent and positive.

You may pm me if it's too personal to discuss as always. If you're comfortable you make explain to me why you put others before yourself and what kind of challenges you face because of that sacrifice.

Ariesinlove1996

Hi

Libra sun venus in scorpio here. My scorpio sun venus in libra disappeared on me after spending a great weekend together. I dont know what to think of it. :(

So this partner of yours as the opposite moon and sun to the placements that you carry?

Mind you he's a Scorpio and Scorpios do tend to disappear if you overwhelm them and the libra moon means he's a deep thinker maybe.

Where your scorpio moon gets attached to quickly and a very deep strong attachment, it will kinda scare away the Scorpio suns in the beginning so take a deep breath and take your time.

Get yourself busy with something like if you're in school continue going to school she love to go to the gym and go work out go play sports enjoy yourself and give the Scorpio man some space and time.

He's def thinking bout you....

Ukpoohbear

Re: 💜If you need relationship advice and need someone to talk to...you can come to me

I have a date tomorrow and I don't want to go.

So this partner of yours as the opposite moon and sun to the placements that you carry?

Mind you he's a Scorpio and Scorpios do tend to disappear if you overwhelm them and the libra moon means he's a deep thinker maybe.

Where your scorpio moon gets attached to quickly and a very deep strong attachment, it will kinda scare away the Scorpio suns in the beginning so take a deep breath and take your time.

Get yourself busy with something like if you're in school continue going to school she love to go to the gym and go work out go play sports enjoy yourself and give the Scorpio man some space and time.

He's def thinking bout you....

Thank you Ariesinlove1996 for taking your time to respond. And yes, we so have the opposite moon and sun to the placements. So I am not sure if this is a good thing or bad. He texted me earlier saying that he been busy with work and is stressed out. I played it cool but his disapperance was killing me inside. I like him a lot, I do feel that we have a great chemistry and I DO agree w/ your comment. He invited himself to spend the weekend w/ me and my 11yrs old son which they like each other, we had a great time. It felt surreal spending time together as if we were a happy family so I can understand why it could of been too much stimulation for him.

jkxx74

Premium Member

Hi -

Hi

Had to reply given the exact time you ended up posting this. Do you by chance have a Uranus hard aspect to Venus transit going on? This is what may happen with these.

And I'll give Ariesinlove the thumbs up in case anyone is considering his offer.

Hi -

Had to reply given the exact time you ended up posting this. Do you by chance have a Uranus hard aspect to Venus transit going on? This is what may happen with these.

And I'll give Ariesinlove the thumbs up in case anyone is considering his offer.

I dont know.. I am new to astrology. How can I check?

jkxx74

Premium Member

Easiest way would be to go to astro.com, create an account, enter your data, then go to free horoscopes, extended chart selection, and pick 'natal, transits, and progressions combined' for today's date. Take a screenshot leaving out your birth data and name, then save to your desktop.

Once here start a new post, scroll down to 'manage attachments' and upload the screenshot from above. This should allow people to look at your transits. Also, astro.com does have a personal daily horoscope that will give you any important themes happening currently but only for transits.

Lanie

Sometimes we may rough ends in a journey and in our fight for love I am myself included. I want you all to know that sometimes we just need a friend to talk to we just need someone to vent out the struggles we face on her own and when we vent out; we allow ourselves to think more clearly and more strategically.

It was in until I met a few friends on this forum when things start it seem more clear and the struggles that I was facing that seemed like boulders became nothing but small pebbles.

Anyone that comes here for a relationship advice or someone to vent out to someone to help them in most scenarios I want you all to know that I'm here for you.

I cannot read charts or do your s I cannot read charts or do your synastry; but I can definitely help you folks in many other ways

Hi!Ariesinlove1996 I have a Cancer Sun & Mercury , A Moon/Asn in Leo, Venus in Gemini , Mars in Sag. He has Sag Sun, Mercury & S. Node, a Cancer Moon, Venus in Libra , Mars in Virgo, Aqua Asc/Saturn. .We have been in a relationship for more than 2 years. Last June he suddenly stopped communicating. Will he come back?Is he thinking of me, i don't know what happened. I feel his presence and i don't know why. If there are other things you can tell me please do. I hope you can help me.Thank you!

Ariesinlove1996

Hi!Ariesinlove1996 I have a Cancer Sun & Mercury , A Moon/Asn in Leo, Venus in Gemini , Mars in Sag. He has Sag Sun, Mercury & S. Node, a Cancer Moon, Venus in Libra , Mars in Virgo, Aqua Asc/Saturn. .We have been in a relationship for more than 2 years. Last June he suddenly stopped communicating. Will he come back?Is he thinking of me, i don't know what happened. I feel his presence and i don't know why. If there are other things you can tell me please do. I hope you can help me.Thank you!

I'm going to PM you...
Gimmi a sec.

Philippafrog

Pisces and scorpio would like advice as it is as always confusing..

Lanie

Have been waiting ,thank you!

Why are girls so icky?