Jupiter in Gemini or Saturn in 5th/ both?

InfoOverload2

Full disclosure, I have:
Leo ASC
Sun in Gemini
Moon in Gemini
Jupiter in Gemini
Venus in Gemini

Saturn in Capricorn 5th (with Uranus and Neptune)

dd9b8909023aab9a94d391bb6f024a8d.gif

Ideas start small, get big, and lose interest because of the beast I created
So many things I want to do that I am literally exhausted with things to do -
Frustrated with things to do, all of it created internally by me. There are not enough hours in the day. I often go to sleep annoyed that I didn't get anything done (all idea related). Tonight I had to look at myself in the mirror and say what to do you want to check off tonight (read a book, write a post the blog (not live yet of course)..and then added in creating a logo for work).

I am actively into (at the moment) data analysis, ecommerce, astrological research, medical research, creating a blog. Passively interested in creating an app. My thoughts NAG me!
I have ideas for work (day job) that will consume my mental space to the point where I neglect the easy duties

I am always late because I stay up late night (3 AM is the cutoff now) working on these things. I don't watch TV, & I get excited for the weekend to work on ideas. When I was heavy into medical research, I would literally do unstructured research from the time I got home from work, until 2 AM. A whole 8 hours.

Some things get done but it dosen't matter - the naggging thoughts tell me "there is so much to be done" lol Externally my schedule is easy breezy!!

Meditation for a remedy?

Last edited:

InfoOverload2

Full disclosure without Mercury? Where's Merc?

Mercury is conjunct MC/Taurus
Square ASC & both nodes

Gemini - 10th house / Venus in 11..maybe
Mars & Chiron - 11th house
Taurus MC
Pluto - 3rd house
Saturn, Uranus, Neptune - 5th house
North Node - 6th house, maybe 7th?
SN - 12th house, maybe 1st?

I say maybe because with my chart seems like seconds matter. I'm between :46 AM and :47 AM (birth certificate vs prenatal epoch)
qfq88OS.png

Last edited:

david starling

And, your Saturn-return is coming up. This is quite a Chart! I'll just say, that according to my own studies, Gemini placements have "privilege" when it comes to Saturn. You're a "Rider on the Storm". :ninja: