A Special Place for Gemini North Nodes

sadge

This thread has been created to provide a place for those with Gemini NNs to express themselves. They have a special gift for communicating, often more than are aware of within themselves.

If you have a Gemini NN, please feel free to drop any random musings, ideas, or rants within this thread. It will be a good outlet for you and a treat for the rest of the world. Thank you. :)

*Rolling out the red carpet.....*

david starling

Noticing that with the NN transiting Leo, I got unusually offended by someone accusing me of wanting to remove the legal restrictions and penalties for rape and other violent crimes. The thought had never even occurred to me, and I find it disgusting. So, apparently, having NN in Gemini makes having someone accuse you of harboring thoughts you wouldn't even consider, an offensive action. Like when someone "puts words into your mouth" that you not only wouldn't say, but wouldn't even think. :annoyed:
It happened when the Moon was in Sagittarius, which apparently overrode my usual emotional protections from my Moon in Aqua.

Last edited: