Hello everyone

Lenvdb

My name is Len. I currently live in Kings Langley near London in the UK. Nice to meet you all. So whats happening in London? I come from a Fundamentalist Christian (Pentecostal) background. In 2006 I spent some months in prayer and meditation. In this time I experienced a profound change of beliefs.

The mainstream church always taught me that astrology is evil and part of the occult and we should not dabble in it. I since discovered that Jesus was connected to the Essene communities of His time - in fact - He was a leader! Then I discovered what the Essenes taught and believed. They believed in astrology, reincarnation and Qabbalah. And since I love God, my life mission is to follow Jesus (The Christ consciousness) in all His footsteps.

I discovered that the picture that the Bible (and the church) paints of Jesus is a poor portrait of who He really was. There is so much more to Jesus! The Nicean council of 325 CE and the early Roman rising state church systematically edited these truths out of the gospels. The gnostic books, Essene scolls and teachins were declared heresy and burnt. Sadly in 550CE the church abolished the doctrine of reincarnation. And humanity went into the dark ages.

Well, we are coming out again!! God is moving again and these truths are being revealed. They found the Dead Sea scrolls, the Nag Hammadi scrolls and many others, like the book of Enoch, and we are slowly seeing an awakening.

There are a number of articles I wrote which I post on the God's Friends website (The URL is below). I once went onto a Church forum a few months ago and within 3 days they banned me from the site. The stuff I posted were too much for them! LOL

I am very excited to live now! Good is good!

Peace and blessings

Len

Last edited:

jag

hi len

a big huge welcome to you. thanks for sharing such an informative welcome post. i too have run into the evil nasties regarding the church and astrology. the three wise men used stars to navigate to the baby jesus. i think it's just a matter the church not wanting to let go of it's control. but like yourself i've noticed those that have a strong belief can share the universe with the christians and give thanks to god himself. i've come to realize that fellow worshippers can share the stage with god and that god is willing to let all forms of astrology and occult.

i see you've already posted some responses and that's great, please feel free to participate in as much as you want to. we welcome you to the forum len. lots of informative people out here. goes in cycles actually where some will post and then others will come out and play. i've actually missed the regulars that haven't posted in a long time. but i'm realy happy that you have not only introduced yourself but you are already participating in some of the discussions. the mods are great too.... some of our better posters are defintely the mods who discuss at length their take on the charts or a question.

relax and welcome to the astrology weekly forums. we're glad to have you as a participating member!
smiles
jag

Lenvdb

Thank you so much jag and carole

I feel warmly welcomed. Weird. The few church websites where I have posted some stuff did not welcome me this warmly. Probably because I rattled their doctrine. And I rattled them a lot! No wonder I got banned in a few days after signing up! LOL
;)
I think it has something to do with being a Sag??

Nobody from the churches I used to go to wants to visit my website anymore!!! I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I told them the Bible in my view is NOT the total and inerrant Word of God. They forgot to add the Book of Enoch!! And a few others!
:p
But history backs me up.

You guys will be a wonderful new web-family for me!!

Bless you.

Len
:)

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Lenvdb said:
Thanks. I see you're from Ashford! I work for BUPA in Staines!

Blimey, its lovely around there, with the river and the parks, the Lammas! I used to work at Thorpe Park, just down the road! Oh the memories!! In fact, my forst job was a doctors surgery about 2 minues from there! I haven't been that way for years.

Neptune