Mars opposite Moon in male's chart

kristamav

I have this aspect in my chart however I'm female, but I can say how it seems to affect me.

I LOVE to be self sufficient, and hate feeling like I have to depend on anyone. I put out a brave image, but I'm definitely not as tough as I appear, actually very vulnerable.

I come from a background of a lot of emotional conflict, my mother is the queen of causing emotional conflict for no reason. And I find myself causing these conflicts myself a lot now that I'm older. It's almost as if I feel safer and at home more in conflict rather than harmony. I also usually win these conflicts.

When it comes to sex I'm quite matter-of-fact and I don't need an emotional component at all. Yes sex is still usually better when I'm in a relationship and sex in general is important to me, and I also do enjoy with who cares about me (that's what I get off on due to my cancer moon). But in terms of satisfaction, good sex is just good sex, I don't have to be deeply in love to have good sex... far from it.

Of course I'm sure some people with this aspect are more evolved than others but I found this information to be quite helpful: https://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planet-Aspects/Moon-Opposition-Mars
I would say it shows me at a teenager at my most unevolved state.

Also this "You feel a strong sexual attraction, but can easily find yourself in angry confrontations because of your feeling that your partner just wants to assert their own way of doing things, whether it be making love or painting the house. When the Moon person is in opposition to the Mars person your partners assertions of direction and authority will bring out the fierce competitor in you. You know a better way - yours. All this passion has an underlying sexual attraction but it is accompanied by friction and irritation because you have to have your partner's agreement before you get anywhere."

Hope that helps in some way :sideways:

waybread

The classic explanation in a man's chart would be problems with the mother. Perhaps he feels she didn't want him to grow up and leave home, so he feels the need to assert himself. The moon can also symbolize any mature woman, so there might be an issue with women in positions of authority.

The moon also rules one's emotional nature, so there can be a tendency towards angry (Mars) feelings (moon.)