What Rising Sign Has the Best looks

It wasnt made into a poll because you were probably the one that was meant to get it going!;)

dont know if this one can be made a poll now unless the guy who started it wanted to get it going...................?

gaer

Liquid Green said:
look....to just set the record straight, i dont like most of those stars looks. (if they are all real....like carole said;))
I was attempting to prove a point that good looks cover the board...because i still believe they are in the the eye of the beholder. I dont think that we can all ever agree that one rising sign has better looks than another.....
I'm fully in agreement with you, by the way. The only reason I suggested talking about famous people, which I now think was a mistake, is that at least there is some agreement (world-wide) about who the "pretty people" are.

For men, Brad Pitt's name came up for years and probably still does.

Julia Roberts is someone whose name I have heard again and again for years. I've seen many women who aren't the least bit famous who I personally think are much more attractive.

Unfortunately, I have no idea their birthdays are, much less their rising signs! :)
I think one of the things that probably does make someone attractive though is confidence..............confidence of some kind would have been needed for all those stars( obviously the money in the bank helps....that confidence in my opinion cant be botoxed, nipped or tucked either:D)........but i think in general, it can be said that if one has confidence and love of who they are , then good looks are really possible, despite the features that the person came with....

what does everyone else think?
I'd make a point with this, if we can trust the data:

Al Pacino and Jack Nicholson were probably both considered very attractive by at least some women when they were younger. If I just look at pictures of either one, I can't see it. But I can understand the magnetism. Both radiate power of some kind, which you can certainly read in their charts. And both (apparently) have Leo rising.

Meryl Streep also has Leo rising. She is another person I don't think is really beautiful. If you just look at her features, she does not have any kind of "classic beauty". Yet she is another lady who has immense magnetism and charm, and she can also transform herself in roles. She again, if the data can be trusted, has Leo rising.

So I think we are picking up the whole person. You can't separate what is inside a person from what is on the outside.

My opinion!

Gaer

Moulin

Al Pacino and Jack Nicholson both have Juno super sexual aspects which is probably why women are so drawn to them ;)

A friend of mine had a hot steamy affair with Jack a few years ago. she said he was so addictive!

It explains totally the magnetism thing. Warren Beatty is the same. Those Juno mars/venus/pluto aspects are very strong!

Last edited:
we are in total agreement Gaer.....jack, al and meryl are great examples.....

I have to say though...i have an aqua asc and find those with the rising of leo or aqua attractive.......perhaps to each person it has something to do with that ac/dc line?
Just a thought.

autumnleaf

Liquid Green said:
we are in total agreement Gaer.....jack, al and meryl are great examples.....

I have to say though...i have an aqua asc and find those with the rising of leo or aqua attractive.......perhaps to each person it has something to do with that ac/dc line?
Just a thought.

Hmm, I suppose it could be the ac/dc line but I've yet to date a Taurus Sun or Moon. Current beau has Taurus AC, Leo Sun, Pisces Moon. As sweet as he is, he is not the "one" I've been looking for all my life. He's not exciting enough and can get a little controlling which doesn't fly at all with this independent chica! :p

smilingsteph

Good point Carol! You never know who altered what!
I think that Liquid was looking to generalize and make a point that those in hollywood are of many different rising signs...
Liquid personally I think the research you did was interesting! Thanks for taking the time to look it up!
Odd enough I have always seemed to team up with cancer risings, they have that nurturing that I look for, yet oddly enough hate, as I feel trapped....it is my Aquarius rising!
What about the decans too, there are three different decans for each rising sign and some are more attractive than others....

gaer

autumnleaf said:
Hmm, I suppose it could be the ac/dc line but I've yet to date a Taurus Sun or Moon. Current beau has Taurus AC, Leo Sun, Pisces Moon. As sweet as he is, he is not the "one" I've been looking for all my life. He's not exciting enough and can get a little controlling which doesn't fly at all with this independent chica! :p
Good grief, how do you guys get close enough to so many people to get this information?

I've been working for decades, collecting everything I can from my friends and families, and it's been hard enough to get reliable birth times and therefore Ascendants for people I've been close to. As far as love interests, potential "mates", I haven't known enough women really well to have a dozen examples! :D

Gaer

carolnfl

Taurus Ascendant Here! It's true we taureans love ...well those things sensuous...all things that bring pleasure to the five senses. I'm a pisces sun sign and You know what they say about Pisceans and those Eyes...and then I reckon that taurean influence is what makes me tend toward a li'l extra curvy. I am envious of those libran ascendants, though. They are quite gorgeous.

autumnleaf

gaer said:
Good grief, how do you guys get close enough to so many people to get this information?

I've been working for decades, collecting everything I can from my friends and families, and it's been hard enough to get reliable birth times and therefore Ascendants for people I've been close to. As far as love interests, potential "mates", I haven't known enough women really well to have a dozen examples! :D

Gaer

:rotflmao:

I am a Scorp, and if there's one thing I truly enjoy researching and prying about it's astrology. The interesting thing with this beau is that he's Christian to the core. Doesn't believe in astrology, except that it's the devil's work. He knows I am very much into astrology, numerology so I had to be really creative in how I manipulated the info out of him ;)

Carole

It's been said that the astrological signs that give more beauty are Libra and Aquarius. Libra gives a beautiful complexion and the proverbial dimples. Aquarius gives overall beauty. This is, provided that there are no other influences upon the ascendant that cancel these signs' attributes.

Carole

tsquare

Planetary aspects to the asc. in my experience make a BIG difference in the apearance.
I cant think of one specific asc. as far as looks go.
THen you have venus and how they express their sensuality and wher that is in a chart.
Say we have a libra asc. but that person has that planet, venus, in a hard aspect, or it is aspected by a negative influence, then we may see indications of loss of those looks......it is so hard to speak in generalities when it comes to apearances, and how they may come about, and how they are effected by the zodiac.
Yet its still fun....
I like scorpio asc.......or at least I have noticed that they do have a magnetic apearance, as well as aquarious asc........as far as aquarious people go......THe only woman I have dated, have always been aquarious suns, or woman with aquaroius asc........Of course the relationships never lasted....laugh....I have uranus in the 5thH, it also trines my sun.....I have strange relationships with aquarioan woman....not bad....just strange...havent put my finger on it yet.
Who you are atracted to is going to depend upon your aspects as well.
If beauty is sbjective then there is some argument to some degree so is the whole chart, but isn't it interesting how subjective can effect objective, to an iniduvidual, to such a degree?

LadyV

Capricorn rising with Venus conjunct, which apparantly makes me a MILF in training, or for those of you who don't know what that means, that I'll age like a fine wine. :D

Well, I'm 26 so not ancient yet, but I can confidently say I am way hotter now than I was when I was 21.

franklin taylor

Well its hard to decide really about which ascendant is "most" attractive as has been stated and restated through out this thread. I have heard about air signs as ascendants being the more attractive ones. A Gemini rising person I know has remarkable pointedness of the ears, nose and a gleam of the eye they look almost Elvish. (a Mercurial influence...the speeding messenger) a facial look as if they were moving beyond MACH speed at birth with higher G-force pushing their faces back to a point of sorts. But Libra rising doesn't have this as much. Aquarius Rising natives don't generally have it either they have the higher forehead and often somewhat a sharpened chin. My sister is Aquarius rising and has a remarkable sharpened nose. I am Aquarius Rising ..I do not.... so genetics have their play because she looks more like my father's ( mostly european descendant) side of the family. I and yet another Aquarius rising sibling look more like my mother's side who has a considerable Native American influence. This sister and I have almost identical noses... somewhat flatter and broader with flaring nostrils LOL. All three of us have one thing in common... that higher forehead. The Moon's and hence the energy field (sign) that it was placed in at birth time must have some pull on the womb and its water at the time of birth which would influence the appearance especially around the fluid filled organs...our eyes. There is a site that takes the native's Sun, Moon and Ascendant sign all three into consideration for appearance. All that said it still is a personal taste thing for certain. Looking at that site http://www.astrofaces.com/astrofaces/index.html
you will see plain looking folks of all rising signs. Most celebrities have had augmentations to their appearances via the influence of Aries...ruler of sharp tools...Look at the new "model" of Kenny Rogers (Gemini Rising) he doesn't even look like a real person anymore LOL. There are just some miracles of medical science that should not be performed on some people.

LadyV

Very good link Franklin!

I'm Pisces Sun, Aquarius Moon, and Capricorn rising. If you go to the group of photos for that combination, there's 4, and the 2nd from the right looks a lot like what I'd look like if I had a sex change and took my hair back to it's natural colour.

Yeah, I think you're on to something here. I've got Pluto conj. Leo Asc square Mars/Moon conj. in Scorpio. To say that I'm intense would be an understatement;

Where all da Leo love at? Don't you think that when a lion walks into the room, spine straight, head erect, confident posture, etc., that people notice?

Lissa

Carole said:
I will go with LG and say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Who do you think a blind person would consider beautiful??? Mmmm....someone with a nice voice, maybe. And what if besides being blind, they are deaf? A soft skin?:rolleyes:

I have known people who have fallen for the ugliest exponents of the human race (in my opinion), so nothing it's written on stone about this subject.

Carole

Way to go Carole!
There's a stereotype surrounding the Venus signs,Taurus and Libra.Both my parents have Taurus Ascendants and they're not that much atractive...even when they were young they were quite *normal*(didn't stand out in a crowd),my mom was defintly cute but nothing out of the ordinary...
And I have a Libra rising classmate who lokes like a geek(Venus in Aries may be the one to blame for this).
Plus there are certain things like aspects to the Ascendant.Maybe a Venus/Ascendant trine or even a conjunction would make a Virgo rising girl look drop dead gorgeous,or a Cancer rising guy with Mars in Scorpio trining the Ascendant look very sexy.