Birthchart of my husband. Can anyone read it?

Opheliac

Can you read this birthchart? That's my husband's birthchart. He recently contacted me as if he wants reconciliation. I don't understand his motives. In past he caused a lot of damages. As soon as he heard the news of me ending the marriage officially, he appeared saying he is changed and guilty. Contemplating a lot on this matter. And now I'm confused.

As I believe in astrology, I wish I could have his birthchart read too. What do you see in his planetary position? Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_dave.83858.10025.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_dave.83858.10025.gif
    47.8 KB · Views: 53

Opheliac

Did it mean I have to post my birthchart too? I posted all the same.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_noor.79579.55040.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_noor.79579.55040.gif
    47.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

sibylline

There's a lot to be seen in any natal chart...What is the issue you're having with him and what is he supposed to be changing?

theV

Deception and lies are involved in the relationship especially with recent year when Neptune moved to Pisces. Neptune is affecting both of you. Neptune in your 7th house creates dissolve, deception, confusion in your partern/marriage life. Neptune is in your husband first house creates confusion, sensitivity and dissolve in his personal image 1st which likely going to affect his personal relationship 7th house. You might be exposed to deception neptune) from partner (7th house). Neptune in his first is likely to make him both physically and emotionally sensitive and weak.

I could tell the relationship to him bring him some sort of foreign feelings. The relationship Sun falls in his 9th house opens him to foreign culture, philosophy. Your relationship with him opens and widens his mind and horizon and likely to make him feel optimistic since Davison Vertex conjunct Jupiter. Intellectual exchange is possible.

As for you the davison sun falls in your fourth house. The relationship might bring a sense of family, belonging. Probably your parent had the same report as you did with your husband.

Davison Sun square tr Neptune is deception and lies and conjunct Saturn tells of restrictive/painful report between the couple, the deception might comes from him as he is the male (sun). Moon opposite tra Pluto is intensity, and obsession. Since moon is the female, you are likely target of this intensity, transformation and obsession.

The transit are not good for davison.

He has a hard time letting go and can be very obsessive and emotional clingy. His chart is really pronounced with water elements makes him very emotional, very sensitive and intense. You must be a grounding energy or discipline energy to him with Sun opposite Moon. You are more grounded and not very emotional with Cappy sun, Virgo rising and pronounced earth signs.

He needs to learn how to let go.

You might had good moment together. Feeling of friendship, love, play and creativity and romance occurs with 11 and 5th house reversed. You likely to stay good friends.

Last edited:

theV

In term of your chart, Venus Square Pluto you are likely to attract dominating partners. Destructive patterns in relationship can occur like power game. One partner tries to dominate or to control other. It is my way or the high way. Venus opposite Moon is to attract partners you are attracted to emotionally but not physically and vice versa. Possible abusive/destructive pattern is noticed in mother or female figures in your life.

Last edited:

Opheliac

everything about him is absolutely correct and confirmed. I think Rahu conjunct moon is some sort of manic obsessive nature's? He had north node with his moon.

Opheliac

Sibylline:

I basically wanted to know about the marriage and his personality traits. I wanted to make sure if he is being a con artist or really is sorry for his mistakes. Any prediction I could get. He says he is very sorry for listening to his mum and leaving me. He says his mum has him "psychologically trapped." And his brain is not working properly. It's a challenge for me. If it's real apology or another trap. What he did is not forgivable though. His mother is definitely very toxic, and used to throw things at him, and I saw him shivering. So maybe it's true...
However people say he has travelled the world alone and is a linguist. It's not normal for somebody who listens to his mum like a kid. He is intelligent. Sharp. He said if I leave him he will be like "Norman Bates". Emotional blackmail is going on. Isn't there a mental issue seen in his chart? Marriage seems to end? I hope I take the right decision.

Last edited:

Opheliac

Thank you, V! Deception is the word! He is an embodiment of deception if I consider what he did last time. It must be deception still. But he has convincing reasons to assure me that he is in dark water and want forgivness. Emailed me the record of the suffering followed by after he forsook me in past 2 years.

The obsession with a woman is not me maybe? Isn't it that the moon is "mother"? You think it can be his mother? If he was obsessed with me he could've contacted me before. He disappeared on me for 18 months. Now when he was informed that I'm ending the marriage he appeared with remorse. Although I was assured he is a sociopath.

Sorry for wrong info about my chart. But even that was correct attracting wrong people or bumping into them had been my forte. But thanks to astrology that it pin pointe it, , and I have awareness now, at least. I know I cannot "fix" my sense of judgment but I started meditation an year ago already to be intuitive...or something.

Last edited:

Rawiri

I do not think he is deliberately deceiving or malicious perse from this chart. He is not at all lying if he is saying he is going through bad times...he is in one of the more difficult periods a person can go through in life generally as of August 2014 and this continues until June of next year.

However, that said, you are still advised to not return to him (if you want to be happy, anyway). He is not well suited towards a relationship in general and particularly not for one with you. He is fated for at least one divorce in life, quite frankly and has numerous things against him for happy relationship, except perhaps well on in life - and then only because he has endured much hardship causing him to "shape up" due to his Saturn.

He does not seem to be a particularly bad person (though as you note, Rahu and Moon together can be somewhat problematic) and he isn't lying to you (about having a hard time period anyway) - but he is not liable to act quite right in relationships. Primarily he's far too "passive" and able to be pushed here and there by others, unable to stand on his own much and wishy washy because of it. He is liable to take more than he gives (I do not consider it malicious on his end, it is just his "polarity" but it is not one that makes for a happy marriage when present so much in a guy). You would constantly be needing to nag him if you stay in a relationship with him and neither of you would truly be happy no matter how much you yourself might give.

If it concerns you, he looks to have a much better time relationship wise at the end of next year.

Last edited:

theV

I do not think he is deliberately deceiving or malicious perse from this chart. He is not at all lying if he is saying he is going through bad times...he is in one of the more difficult periods a person can go through in life generally as of August 2014 and this continues until June of next year.

However, that said, you are still advised to not return to him (if you want to be happy, anyway). He is not well suited towards a relationship in general and particularly not for one with you. He is fated for at least one divorce in life, quite frankly and has numerous things against him for happy relationship, except perhaps well on in life - and then only because he has endured much hardship causing him to "shape up" due to his Saturn.

He does not seem to be a particularly bad person (though as you note, Rahu and Moon together can be somewhat problematic) and he isn't lying to you (about having a hard time period anyway) - but he is not liable to act quite right in relationships. Primarily he's far too "passive" and able to be pushed here and there by others, unable to stand on his own much and wishy washy because of it. He is liable to take more than he gives (I do not consider it malicious on his end, it is just his "polarity" but it is not one that makes for a happy marriage when present so much in a guy). You would constantly be needing to nag him if you stay in a relationship with him and neither of you would truly be happy no matter how much you yourself might give.

If it concerns you, he looks to have a much better time relationship wise at the end of next year.

Since Opheliac submitted wrong birth data, my readings were off concerning the deception. The davison chart Sun doesn't fall in Saggitarius 11 conjunct Tran Saturn square off Neptune. I didn't read the husband's chart but read the wrong davison chart made me assume the relationship is going through difficult times.

I mentioned in my comment he is going through Neptune transit. "Neptune is in your husband first house creates confusion, sensitivity and dissolve in his personal image 1st which likely going to affect his personal relationship 7th house". "Neptune in his first is likely to make him both physically and emotionally sensitive and weak". I didn't mention any deceptive/or lying tendencies in his own birth chart. He is going through difficult times and the strong water elements in his own birth chart makes it very difficult to deal with extra sensitivity.

I met Scorpios with strong water elements in their chart I know how sensitive,emotional, intense they can be.

Opheliac

Rawiri, thank you. He isn't a bad person but it seems so. Maybe it is accurate. Maybe there is more peace in believing it, instead of thinking he is full of bad feelings. If I think he is a victim of his circumstances, it's very easy to forgive and move on, even without returning. I confess I was nagging him when I was with him, because he was playing online lottery 24/7. And when he took a break, he said he will going to die, his hand on his heart. And I used to shut down his computer & he hated me. I asked him to find work and he hated me. He wanted me to work, instead, as he called himself unlucky.

But as you said he isn't a bad person,, basically... it relieves me, regarding the closure. I can politely step back and let him be. Resentment is a burden.

Opheliac

Since Opheliac submitted wrong birth data, my readings were off concerning the deception. The davison chart Sun doesn't fall in Saggitarius 11 conjunct Tran Saturn square off Neptune. I didn't read the husband's chart but read the wrong davison chart made me assume the relationship is going through difficult times.

I mentioned in my comment he is going through Neptune transit. "Neptune is in your husband first house creates confusion, sensitivity and dissolve in his personal image 1st which likely going to affect his personal relationship 7th house". "Neptune in his first is likely to make him both physically and emotionally sensitive and weak". I didn't mention any deceptive/or lying tendencies in his own birth chart. He is going through difficult times and the strong water elements in his own birth chart makes it very difficult to deal with extra sensitivity.

I met Scorpios with strong water elements in their chart I know how sensitive,emotional, intense they can be.

Yes, I corrected the birth month later. Thank you, V.
Well, he used to say he is weak hearted. My husband was born premature. Actually not even the 7th month was started and he was born. His mother had health problems afterwards. Even had 3 cancers. Parents separation drove him crazy. He definitely was very weak. That's why he gambled his marriage to save his financial security his mother provided. But deception was there. Before marriage he told me his mother stays with him, she is ill. She moved in with him. But when we got married, I came to know he had been living with his mother forever, dependent on her, she works, he cleans the house, do laundry and play online lottery, and his mother treated him like garbage. But gradually his mother treated him well, to detach him from me. Which happened.

I'm also Scorpio, and I'm going through difficult time too. Meditation is my only hope. But things are very very tough. I don't know if it's Sade Satti(7.5 years of suffering).

Last edited:

sibylline

Sibylline:

I basically wanted to know about the marriage and his personality traits. I wanted to make sure if he is being a con artist or really is sorry for his mistakes. Any prediction I could get. He says he is very sorry for listening to his mum and leaving me. He says his mum has him "psychologically trapped." And his brain is not working properly.

I can believe that. He's got Mars in 10th opposite the singleton Moon in Cancer conjunct the Node in the 4th house, so his family and particularly mother are a large part of his life, and can be holding him back from progressing in life. I don't see any real deception in his chart, he may just lack the independence and willpower to dismiss his mother's wishes and go out on his own. He's quite a sensitive person, and I think he is sincere in his apology.

Regarding your chart, you're Scorpio Sun/Venus/Jupiter in 5th with 10th house Aries Moon singleton, opposite Saturn/Pluto conjunction in 4th. Moon rules 1st, Saturn rules 7th. So you can be a very hard-driving, and expect others to be as self-reliant and willful as you are. You have to be aware of being too hard on him because as mentioned, he is quite sensitive.

Opheliac

I can believe that. He's got Mars in 10th opposite the singleton Moon in Cancer conjunct the Node in the 4th house, so his family and particularly mother are a large part of his life, and can be holding him back from progressing in life. I don't see any real deception in his chart, he may just lack the independence and willpower to dismiss his mother's wishes and go out on his own. He's quite a sensitive person, and I think he is sincere in his apology.

Regarding your chart, you're Scorpio Sun/Venus/Jupiter in 5th with 10th house Aries Moon singleton, opposite Saturn/Pluto conjunction in 4th. Moon rules 1st, Saturn rules 7th. So you can be a very hard-driving, and expect others to be as self-reliant and willful as you are. You have to be aware of being too hard on him because as mentioned, he is quite sensitive.

Honestly, I wasn't made for marriage. I was going out of my way to support others, and expecting the same from others. He hit me twice when I was pregnant, and wanted me to work during that time, by concealing my pregnancy from the employer so he can hire me, and the job was to work in a cinema cleaning management, while I majored in painting, sculpture in photography. Ok. I didn't mind doing that even to save the marriage, but even then he was not merciful to me. Ok his apology must be real. Maybe suffering change people. But I take full responsibility of this failed marriage. I hope to forgive him for being "weak" even when he was a man, and I will try to forgive myself for my expectations from him, which every wife has. But nevertheless, I take the blame, I think my birth chart has more negative points than his. Karmic dues.

However, I don't trust him. I don't know how can a 33 years old man is dictated by his mother. My mother in law still combs his hair, and shaves his beard occasionally. He was a kid. He must be a great human being, but none of us was made for marriage. He wasn't faithful either. Maybe he will find a better girl who isn't opinionated. I think intercultural marriages have issues anyways.

Thanks, Sibylline.

Last edited:

sibylline

Hi Ophelia,

You did not tell us about him being violent. You also didn't ask about it (that Mars opposite Moon can be expressed in many ways...), but there are limits to astrology since it doesn't tell us the background of the person. I wouldn't tell you to stay with someone who treats you that way, no matter what the chart looks like.

Take care. :)

Opheliac

Hi Ophelia,

You did not tell us about him being violent. You also didn't ask about it (that Mars opposite Moon can be expressed in many ways...), but there are limits to astrology since it doesn't tell us the background of the person. I wouldn't tell you to stay with someone who treats you that way, no matter what the chart looks like.

Take care. :)

I didn't mention it as I thought it must be evident in his birthchart that he had overwhelming rage issue. He often said he has Bruce Banner syndrome. He was a boxer. Left after nose was broken.
I mentioned it myself, as it wasn't pointed out, so I thought to see if his chart confirms his violent nature? Because I witnessed it just twice.
Although he said he hardly shows his anger, whereas his anger is constant. Masked with something.

Am I going through crisis too? I'm jobless for an year now. Looking forward to nothing. Is there anything positive coming up?