Pregnancy transits, Progressions, Solar Returns.

Veronica

Just wondering any particular configurations during a transit to natal chart, Progression, or particularly solar return in a chart that might indicate a pregnancy or a birth of a Child?

SL123

This May Help :smile:

"Lunar Phases Fertility Calendar".

Dr. Jonas, a Czech physician, spent many years developing this method. According to him, the days marked in red indicate fertility. When the red periods coincide with ovulation, the chances of falling pregnant are said to be highest. He also tried to predict whether the child would be male or female (see the small Mars or Venus symbol). If the Moon changes its sign during the marked day, the gender prediction is not possible and the Mars/Venus symbols are left out.

http://www.astro.com/faq/fq_fh_special_e.htm

Dr.Jonas Moon phase astro fertility method

http://astroelite.com/article/astrology-fertility-en.asp

keywine89

Just wondering any particular configurations during a transit to natal chart, Progression, or particularly solar return in a chart that might indicate a pregnancy or a birth of a Child?

Always look to your solar return chart. Leo ascending would be a dead give away!

Erulastiel14

Always look to your solar return chart. Leo ascending would be a dead give away!
Why Leo? Only asking because I have that on my Solar Return for my birthday later this year. I have some transits and progressions coming up that also indicate I might have a pregnancy next year but I've never heard of Leo Ascendant in SR meaning pregnancy.

tris

When I had my solar return with Leo ascendant, I birthed a son. It is true. Leo is the sign of children. So this is possibly why they say to look to this as one of the factors.

Why Leo? Only asking because I have that on my Solar Return for my birthday later this year. I have some transits and progressions coming up that also indicate I might have a pregnancy next year but I've never heard of Leo Ascendant in SR meaning pregnancy.

rahu

Banned
a woman can only conceive when she ovulates which is once a month , so all the astrological rationale must be apply to the day of ovulation.

a woman ovulates on the day when the transiting moon and sun form the exact mathematical relationship as in the natal chart. so for example if your natal moon is 88 degrees after the sun, then each month when the moon is 88 degrees after of the sun, the woman ovulates.

rahu

Kerrie

For me transits from jupiter to mars who is my ascendant ruler showed conception. First a sextile for the first pregnancy, then a opposition for the 2nd pregnancy.