The moon over London

Lenvdb

Hey Astrogurus!

I was born with the moon in Aquarius. I have no idea what exactly this means. Being Sag, born on 10 Dec 1964 at 0830 in Johannesburg SA, how would the moon in Aquarius influence who I am?

I also see the following Neptune aspects in my Natal chart...

Sextile Uranus – Neptune
Sextile Neptune - Pluto
Sextile Mars - Neptune
Opposition Jupiter - Neptune
Conjunction Venus - Neptune

These things do not mean much to me and I know they are suppose to tell me something about psychic ability or prophetic gifting.

Blessings
:)
Len

Last edited:

flea

Hey, I was born exactly a year after you 10 Dec 1965 caerleon UK 4.21pm.!!

You must have Mars in Cap too, same as me. Princess Diana had an Aquarius Moon if that means anything, can show detachment from emotion yet conversely compassion for the masses. Also another thread reminds us of Aquarius as the Cosmic Human. Chiron and Saturn may have some strong contacts for you also. Do the outer planets touch your sun and moon by aspect. That can show how in touch you are with what is going on out there. Neptune also contacts almost all my planets all except mercury and north node. Lucky me has Pluto/Uranus sq Sun, I am being sarcastic, it is a difficult energy to handle.

Ask and you shall receive though so if you want it you can have it. But beware it may not be in your highest interest. We are all psychic and have the capacity for prophecy, some see it others dont. I always ask for that which is in my highest interest, helps my ego from sabotaging my creations.

Love & Light
flea

Lenvdb

Hi Flea

Thanks for your reply. Part of my Pentecostal Church journey over the last 30 years has to do with the Gifts of the Holy Spirit as pointed out in 1 Cor 12. This includes the gift of prophecy. We are taught extensively on how to operate with the gift of prophecy. It is about tapping into the realm of the spirit, but for the benefit and edification of the congregation. All sorts of rules apply which I know and understand.

But then we also see a distinction between the Gift of Prophecy and the office of a Prophet in the Bible. There are many biblical examples of this and they have lots of study books on this topic.

But I discovered that most of the Old Testament Prophets in the Bible knew the Qabbalah and this made them extremely accurate. I know quite a number of people today in Charismatic church circles personally and none of them has the same accuracy as the Biblical prophets.

I too have been called out on a number of occasions by such prophets and they would lay hands on me and prophecied that God called me to be a prophet too.

But if they knew I was gay they would probably take it back quickly. Over the years I have seen how this calling has manifested itself in my life, especially in the area of music and ministry. I am a pianist and would frequently receive a prophetically inspired song which I would then sing over the congregation. It is like singing a prophecy.

In the last year I have had a total change of understanding of my faith and my walk with God as a result of my research into the life of Jesus in the Essene community.

So I no longer believe what they preach in those churches. I don't hold the Bible as the total and inerrant Word of God. There is more to God than the Bible. I believe christianity must re-embrace the doctrine of reincarnation, and accept the idea that astrology is a tool God gave us to help us in our journey through each incarnation. I also believe that the Tree of Life, which embraces astrology, holds the key for the church to get back on track again.

So I look to see in my natal chart if there is something of a prophetic notion. It seems that there is indeed. And this confirms to me that I am on the right track. God said it in the prophecy years ago through those prophets, and it is also in my natal chart. :)

Bless you!

Len

flea

I am just wondering what you consider prophecy to be? Is it foretelling the future or more generally being inspired. It can mean different things to different people so I thought it might be worth clarifying.

I suppose I dont pay much attention to church bodies. I meet the people I connect with in relation to belief and context and spiritual awareness in many strange places, around every corner if you look hard enough.

I see my outer planetary connections as relating to intuition, sensitivity, transformative processes, and creative work. Astrology was also key in my recovery from depression and anxiety which became quite debilitating. I understand that this was because I was living in a way that was mentally physically and spiritually unsustainable. Astrology helped me to develop a new understanding of my personal context, it also made a lot of my life make sense in retrospect, as in the transits. We are all spiritually gifted and connected, just some chose to see and hear I think.

Love & Light
Flea

Lenvdb

Prophecy means different things to different people, yes. I look at the Biblical examples. The gifts of the Holy Spirit are 9. 3 gifts are verbal, 3 gifts are Faith gifts and 3 gifts are power gifts.

We studied the Old Testament prophets and saw how they did a lot of prophetic predictions as well as corrections. Often the predictions were given as judgement and conditional. If they keep on with their evil ways they would face destruction. If they repented they would be spared.

Sometimes the prophecies would predict future events. Most of these predictions would be directed to cities or a nation or even a collection of nations and lastly the whole world. I point out the different leels of collective conciousness.

In the New Testament the GIFT of prophecy was specified by St Paul as a gift given to efidy (build up) the church. No damnation, no fire and brimstone prophecies were done here. No exposing people's personal dirty laundry in public etc. It is about God encouraging the people to remain steadfast and take strength. It could be either to an individual or to a congregation. But then in Ephesians 4 we also read about the Giftings of that which is known as the 5-fold ministry ( apostle, prophet, teacher, evangelist and shepherd or pastor). Here the office or the calling of the prophet is similar to the Old Testament prophet. He could function as one who would bring correction or direction. He could speak of future events. There are some examples in the New Testament of this too.

But these are pretty much the guidelines. They have been pretty sound and were taught to give people an understanding. Before they were used as guideline people were pretty much given free reign which often led to abuse of the gift and people were hurting and controlling people. All these gifts can only operate in love is the foundation as Paul writes in the very next chapter 1 Cor 13, and then he continues to discuss the gift of Prophecy in more details in 1 Cor 14. It gives one the idea of a sandwich. 2 slices of bread talking about the spiritual gifts and the filling being love. If there is no love, then the gift is useless.:D

But then it is also accepted that one does not become a prophet overnight. If one's gift is recognised and there is a calling, the leaders in the congregation (elders and other prophets or pastors) would confer this calling with a prayer and the laying on of hands in a public event in church. Even then it sometimes takes 15 - 20 years for this gift to take full effect. You grow into it.

Otherwise you get those self appointed prophets going to places prophecying gloom and damnation, but cause more damage and hurt people. The world does not really need that. That is why the church worldwide is a mess and the world we live in is a mess. And that is why I believe there is a place for psychics and christianity and astrology together around the same table.

Once again: These are just my views as I share them from my heart. I do not wish to impose them on anyone, and anyone is welcome to differ with me on this.

Peace and blessings

:)

flea

I appreciate your candidness. I suppose I find it all a bit too decreed, dogmatic or something the idea of all these people deciding or not on gifts of prophecy. My own view is more in line with just be aware it can happen to anyone anytime if they are open to the experience. I am also wary of the ego that comes with gifts which then just as quickly hides them. I wonder if a person is decreed prophet whether they think it is their job to live up to it rather than just experience whatever is experienced and so tends to make things up because that is what is expected og them. I do not intend to say your point of view is not valid at all. I am sharing my own position which may be a little different to yours. I sound a bit skeptic, not in the perception of what is possible but in how it is regarded I think. Though all things change....

Love & Light
Flea

Draco

Oh I see, I was just wondering how the thread related to the Moon over London. Did you not say you were born in Johannesburg? Are you refering to astrocartography?

Draco

Oh, now I see.

I had wondered why the thread was called 'Moon over London' and then I found no referance to the Moon over London in the thread and was confused. Then, when you mentioned Johannesburg, I presumed you were still in South Africa. Silly me! :rolleyes: