Beauty in the natal chart part 2

Bunraku

Beauty in the chart

The other thread posted pictures of models from western magazines that look like they forgot to eat. And the person listed off traits that a starved person would have (skinny, hollow face, angry and cranky look, eyes that say 'ready to devour') :lol:. I do know for a fact many of these models stay thin because cocaine is plentiful and bountiful in the industry.

But anyways lets have a more sane and less starved version of beauty.

Loona is a very popular kpop group THAT I LOVE TO LISTEN TO OMFGGGGG. But anyways, some hungry traits listed in the previous thread:
1:angularity on face, 4:lower eyebrows, 5:big brow ridge,
I don’t see any of that here. They are happy and smiling, for the camera.

Loona-1.jpg

ANwyays, Venus trine Taurus.

50023105326_13242b82fb_b.jpg

This closer to the average body ... and men LOOOVE them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
Many astrologers insist that Ascendant must be involved in any indications of beauty, but I have discovered differently. While I agree that Ascendant is often associated with one's image as seen by others, there are a number of chart features that do not rely on the Ascendant to work.

I became aware of this many years ago when I was studying The Astrologer's Handbook by Sakoin & Acker. Under Sun-trine-Moon, the authors stated that many beautiful women possessed Sun-trine-Moon. I was stunned by that, and began to research it, and I discovered they were right.

I began to search for other indicators of beauty, attractiveness, and appeal, and I found them.

I have used midpoints in my astrology for many years, and it increases the reach one has with a chart, and it exposes more of these contacts that are instrumental to appeal.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Mariecurie.jpg

I had another wake up call with this picture. The link is above.

This is Marie Curie, the scientist who discovered radium. She has a large Scorpio stellium on her MC That contains Sun, Venus, Saturn, Mars.

I have known a woman for many years who could be her twin sister, but she is my age. She too has a large Scorpio stellium on MC that contains Sun, Venus, Saturn that are squared to Mars.

Cary2

Banned
All the pictures I'd seen of Marie Curie were pictures of an old woman. When I saw the picture of a young Curie, it was the spitting image of someone I knew. Furthermore, I knew both charts, and they had such amazing similarities but nothing significant with Ascendant. Even the hair is exactly the same between the two. It is just someone I know from my generation, but it is uncanny the similarity. If I didn't see the nineteenth century clothes, I would have thought I was looking at my friend.

Thirdteenth

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Mariecurie.jpg

I had another wake up call with this picture. The link is above.

This is Marie Curie, the scientist who discovered radium. She has a large Scorpio stellium on her MC That contains Sun, Venus, Saturn, Mars.

I have known a woman for many years who could be her twin sister, but she is my age. She too has a large Scorpio stellium on MC that contains Sun, Venus, Saturn that are squared to Mars.

What a great observation :joyful: Thank you for sharing this but if I am not mistaken, isn’t this a beauty thread?

Cary2

Banned
Is she not beautiful? I didn't realize.

This is an astrological thread on an astrological website, and beauty is a feature of personal appearance which is subject to new information and new appraisal.

Uranus, Neptune, Saturn on Ascendant is focused on presenting the appearance that is opposite the truth. It relies on hiding within a cloud of confusion because it considers confusion to be an advantage for the confusing.

Perhaps some feel that it is a thread about make-up, seduction, and attention-seeking in general. Is that beautiful?

Last edited:

love-thinking

The other thread posted pictures of models from western magazines that look like they forgot to eat. And the person listed off traits that a starved person would have (skinny, hollow face, angry and cranky look, eyes that say 'ready to devour') :lol:. I do know for a fact many of these models stay thin because cocaine is plentiful and bountiful in the industry.

But anyways lets have a more sane and less starved version of beauty.

Loona is a very popular kpop group THAT I LOVE TO LISTEN TO OMFGGGGG. But anyways, some hungry traits listed in the previous thread:
1:angularity on face, 4:lower eyebrows, 5:big brow ridge,
I don’t see any of that here. They are happy and smiling, for the camera.

Loona-1.jpg

ANwyays, Venus trine Taurus.

So I have a controversial opinion but at the same time hear me out, it'll make sense.

Models ARE attractive. Not in a in your face way. Not in a way where men will find them actually irresistible and want to continuously take their clothes off but they are attractive, graceful and elegant looking.

Now here's something I'll explain to you by something I've noticed.

Most models are from the nakshatra poorvashada.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE13cYvDs7I

Just to sum up the video, A significant amount of models have a luminary (sun, moon asc) in the nashatra of poorvashada.

So this astrologer is a sidereal astrologer. I am a tropical astrologer that incorporates vedic nakshatras. So poorvashada is in the sign of capricorn ruled by the planet venus (nakshatra have planetary rulers).

As such, as you can see the models have long limbs, very thin like caps but also have beauty given by venus. Poorvashada's goddess is Appas, the water goddess and is said to be one of the most beautiful goddesses .

As such, you'll have long limbs and skinny look like cap, facial beauty given by venus and a sort of mermaid like appearance akin to neptunian/water goddess vibes. And you have it; the victoria secret model.

Now, I want to reiterate as to why cap (or the very thin look) is in some cases preferred, and in some cases glorified and why average women or anyone for that matter shouldn't feel bad about it or jealous of it.

Mars is exalted in cap (the planet of sex), and saturn is exalted in libra (the sign of beauty). So it's only fair to indicate that the saturnian look is not going to be the ugliest.

Now as to why this is preferred? We live in a culture that strives on workaholism, and productivity. This look appears to be the epitome of that. The women look elegant, hardworking, confident BUT still feminine.

Also one thing i noticed about white people (please I don't mean to offend anyone), is they like their own women having malefics on the asc because it gives a tanner, skinnier, chiseled look. Kinda like victoria justice, nina dobrev. (Both are white but don't look white)

This is completely different for Darker races as someone with moon on the asc especially if they manage to be at at a healthy bmi but still is skinny fat or look chubby is MUCH MORE preferred. I hear this in indian circles a lot "You got skinny and dark" (like these two characteristics are exclusive to one another.) They think getting chubby means your skin will expand, and make you a shade lighter making you more attractive. .(It's different in cities that have been westernized though). But many people from South asia prefer their women to be around the BMI of 23 to 25 rather than below that.

But one thing I've noticed about venus conjunct the asc is that these individuals tend to not be attractive to a subgroup of people but they tend to be considered universally good looking even among those who wouldn't consider them their type. But they don't stand out. This is the girl next door, not necessarily the fitness model, the exotic chick, or the ethereal chick, or the overly feminine chick.

Kind of like the victoria secret model archetype (being of a venus nakshatra) IS actually going to be too skinny for some people, but nobody would consider that model unattractive.

So if you want to see people who most of the world would consider attractive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkyudjG-xk0&t=571s

Secondly, I mentioned this before and this works. You need to see what sign the highest degree planet is in : If it is in libra or scorpio, the person is almost irresistable to the opposite sex, and not necessarily in the victoria secret model way. But more so the person has a pretty face usually with a come hither me look and collagen-heavy, a slim beautiful body with **** and curves, that is somewhat average in height (tall enough to be noticeable but short enough to make a man feel protective), I've found it to work. The highest degree planet basically means your life purpose, and libra is beauty and scorpio is sexy. I've tried this in several very attractive women.

Now if the person also has venus on the asc, or even pluto/neptune there,
I would downright not be friends with the person if I had a boyfriend even though I have a chart indicating I am attractive and I tend to believe I am.