Age 33 and Solar Return

princemob

I wonder if it explains my low tolerance with alcohol ? :lol:

The more I think about this eclipse season, the more I realize it will affect me. I know that eclipse in 2017 right on my sun's degree really changed things forever. I am not sure if it will be so impactful this time considering I don't believe there are that many major aspects to major planets (besides Neptune and my North Node in each eclipse), but who knows. I am nervous for sure, though !

Moondancing

Premium Member
I wonder if it explains my low tolerance with alcohol ? :lol:

The more I think about this eclipse season, the more I realize it will affect me. I know that eclipse in 2017 right on my sun's degree really changed things forever. I am not sure if it will be so impactful this time considering I don't believe there are that many major aspects to major planets (besides Neptune and my North Node in each eclipse), but who knows. I am nervous for sure, though !

The natal Sun is your personal planet so it would show up in your outer world. With Neptune/eclipse the effects will be internal. Going within and learning about your emotions, body and soul.

I could be wrong and let me know if that's the case.

Last edited:

princemob

The natal Sun is your personal planet so it would show up in your outer world. With Neptune/eclipse the effects will be internal. Going within and learning about your emotions, body and soul.

I could be wrong and let me know if that's the case.

I definitely will let you know ! This year has been another crazy and tough one and I am just hoping things improve. Honestly from early 2017 until now, it has been really hard on my emotions, heart, spirit, and soul. And to end the year with heartbreak topped it off. I hope whatever this eclipse brings will be something that shows me the WHY it has been this way, despite all of my efforts to work on myself and change my life.

princemob

I decided to delete all contact and block them as I couldn't handle it anymore. It doesn't seem like things will be repaired which is so sad ! I don't want to say never, but I told them goodbye and that I will hope to never see them again. :sad:

Moondancing

Premium Member
I decided to delete all contact and block them as I couldn't handle it anymore. It doesn't seem like things will be repaired which is so sad ! I don't want to say never, but I told them goodbye and that I will hope to never see them again. :sad:

Don't know how one can repair or should repair the damage done to you. A favorite line in a poem by Kahil Gibran on Love is To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. Look it up online it's a powerful poem.

Moondance

princemob

Don't know how one can repair or should repair the damage done to you. A favorite line in a poem by Kahil Gibran on Love is To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving. Look it up online it's a powerful poem.

Moondance

I read that poem and it was stunning. It moved me to tears. Thank you so much for it !

princemob

Something I saw online really set me off and I have been less than perfect in the sense that I have just really spoke my mind and did not hold back my anger. I have never been this angry at anyone and just let them have it. I know I have said some really mean things, too, but I just had to get it off of my chest. I am not used to this type of energy and it's like complete rage. I guess that's the anger associated with the veil coming off.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Something I saw online really set me off and I have been less than perfect in the sense that I have just really spoke my mind and did not hold back my anger. I have never been this angry at anyone and just let them have it. I know I have said some really mean things, too, but I just had to get it off of my chest. I am not used to this type of energy and it's like complete rage. I guess that's the anger associated with the veil coming off.

Maybe. Being behind the internet is another type of veil, no?

princemob

That's true. I just unleashed a year's worth of fury that I've held in. They said they are dealing with the pain from it all and that everyone handles pain differently, but that's not quite what I saw. I am just so upset. I do not know if I can even survive all of this.

Moondancing

Premium Member
That's true. I just unleashed a year's worth of fury that I've held in. They said they are dealing with the pain from it all and that everyone handles pain differently, but that's not quite what I saw. I am just so upset. I do not know if I can even survive all of this.

That's the kind of thinking Neptune can make you susceptible too. You are highly sensitive and vulnerable to any disturbance. It will pass! Go to bed and sleep it off, that's what I do. :) Amazing what the morning sun brings.

I do understand. One time I was so at my wits end I grabbed the telephone and called the crisis hotline. Big help!

Last edited:

princemob

Well, on the day after Christmas I voluntarily ended up in the hospital and just got out last night. I'm on the path to truly healing at least a decade of pain and such. I suppose that's 8th house stuff, non ?

You are so right about the high sensitivity and vulnerability as I was just teetering on the edge !

Last edited:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Well, on the day after Christmas I voluntarily ended up in the hospital and just got out last night. I'm on the path to truly healing at least a decade of pain and such. I suppose that's 8th house stuff, non ?

You are so right about the high sensitivity and vulnerability as I was just teetering on the edge !

Glad to hear you took steps to take care of yourself! This healing path can be an exciting time of discover of what makes you tick between dealing with the pain. Thanks for your post!

Moondance

Moondancing

Premium Member
Hahaha, why is that ? :surprised:

Like you said in an earlier post in 2017 an eclipse on your Sun changed your life. In July and eclipse on your natal Mars brought difficult times with your ex. And now this eclipse on your Neptune. Seems you have a strong link with eclipses. They come and go with me without much fanfare.

Moondance

Last edited:

princemob

Like you said in an earlier post in 2017 an eclipse on your Sun changed your life. In July and eclipse on your natal Mars brought difficult times with your ex. And now this eclipse on your Neptune. Seems you have a strong link with eclipses. They come and go with me without much fanfare.

Moondance

Ah yes ! Crafting one now, hahah. I guess the eclipse in aspect to Uranus in my 12th or 1st depending on the house system aided in this as I didn't expect to end up in the hospital after Christmas. Waiting to see how the aspect to my North Node will play out on the major upcoming eclipse and the conjunction in my 9th house. My ex did call me in the hospital and has been messaging me throughout it. Oh well.

Moondancing

Premium Member
Ah yes ! Crafting one now, hahah. I guess the eclipse in aspect to Uranus in my 12th or 1st depending on the house system aided in this as I didn't expect to end up in the hospital after Christmas. Waiting to see how the aspect to my North Node will play out on the major upcoming eclipse and the conjunction in my 9th house. My ex did call me in the hospital and has been messaging me throughout it. Oh well.

Looking at your progression chart, Mars is in tight square aspect with those natal nodes while Saturn/Pluto conj. your prog. Mars. So yes, things will play out in your life as they seem to have already started. Moon's nodes are related to the subconscious. South Node is the past and your inclination to stay there although those parts of your life are no longer relevant. Mars here shows a need for direction or else painful patterns will keep happening. Learn about your Aries North Node in the 12th. The book you were recently reading about the warrior might be good place to readdress.

Moondance

princemob

Looking at your progression chart, Mars is in tight square aspect with those natal nodes while Saturn/Pluto conj. your prog. Mars. So yes, things will play out in your life as they seem to have already started. Moon's nodes are related to the subconscious. South Node is the past and your inclination to stay there although those parts of your life are no longer relevant. Mars here shows a need for direction or else painful patterns will keep happening. Learn about your Aries North Node in the 12th. The book you were recently reading about the warrior might be good place to readdress.

Moondance

I think you are so right about needing direction, or maybe even purpose, otherwise I'll keep getting myself into these painful patterns. Recently I'm feeling like no matter how hard I try to enact on my own will and do the thing(s) I want and love, there's some type of blockage. It feels like I am both physically and mentally blocked. Will definitely try to learn more about my Aries NN in the 12th as I feel I don't understand it on a conscious level as much as I should still. Subconsciously I feel that's what is screaming on the inside of me and wanting to get out, but feeling some opposition.

Moondancing

Premium Member
I think you are so right about needing direction, or maybe even purpose, otherwise I'll keep getting myself into these painful patterns. Recently I'm feeling like no matter how hard I try to enact on my own will and do the thing(s) I want and love, there's some type of blockage. It feels like I am both physically and mentally blocked. Will definitely try to learn more about my Aries NN in the 12th as I feel I don't understand it on a conscious level as much as I should still. Subconsciously I feel that's what is screaming on the inside of me and wanting to get out, but feeling some opposition.

That screaming is you working subconsciously on the energy between these two directions in life, the past and your future, resisting the future for the comfort of the known past. "Whether or not you consciously work on the lessons, events in our lives are likely to force us to confront them." That is what is front and center for you right now. And you don't learn it all at once. When you understand your path and catch yourself reacting in old ways, you'll make a conscious decision to choose differently.

I have SN in Virgo and NN in Pieces. I use to strive for perfection in myself and others. I learned to be more understanding, compassionate and patient.

Moondance