• Capricorn

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Aquarius

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Pisces

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters

Babylon Tortoise

I wonder if there are any patterns according to the moon sign, regarding proclivity for astrology?

State it in the thread below, your gender and the age when you turned to astrology, as well as any other thoughts :tongue: :love:

(like the most important / noticed ways in which you consider your moon placement to have impacted your life) :D

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Moon sign: The glorious, glamorous, fabulous Leo. ;)

Astro-head since 3 years ago, so, 2013.

As for how my moon shakes up my life? Eh, No idea atm.

Babylon Tortoise

I hope it doesn't seem odd that I wonder at gender.. I am having curious developments in the reveal / don't reveal side of astrology and gender is intrinsically linked to it... as far as I can see.

It's nice to meet you, dear Skeleton, sweet Leo Moon! I know a Sagittarius with Leo Moon (omfg! in a too-much-for-me-to-handle nice way) and my nephew, Virgo with Leo Moon. A sweeter and more socially confident child I couldn't imagine!

conspiracy theorist

Aquarius and male.

Started getting into natal at about 15.

If I was a bit less detached (okay, a lot less) I could have been one of the popular kids. No, it's fine really......:)crying:)

david starling

What I'm finding most interesting isn't about which Moons incline someone towards Astrology. It's about what Moon-signs are willing to join the Poll! As for gender, the answer is "yes". (Moon in Aqua)

sibylline

Female Sagittarius Moon. I studied under a male Aquarius Moon.

Who knows if there will be any trends for Moon sign but I think a lot of interest in occult subjects is related to Scorpio and the transpersonal signs other than Capricorn (i.e. Sag, Aqua, Pisces) and their modern rulers.

katydid

Capricorn Moon in the 8th house.

Started looking into natal charts in middle school. My best friend lived down the street and her grandma moved in with them. She read tarot cards and dabbled in astrology.

I told her I didn't believe in astrology because I was nothing like it describes Libras. [ oct 23rd bday]

She showed me her ephemeris which said I was first day of Scorpio. Then I read about Scorpios and KNEW it was real. :devil:

She taught me how to calculate charts and do tarot and I began doing 'readings'
in high school. [ Sat/Nep/Sun conjunct in 6th house, Moon/Mars in the 8th]

katydid

What I'm finding most interesting isn't about which Moons incline someone towards Astrology. It's about what Moon-signs are willing to join the Poll! As for gender, the answer is "yes". (Moon in Aqua)

Yes, to the bolded above. :wink:

I know a lot of astrologers that have Scorpio Moons. Yet none have agreed to take the poll yet. LOL

RaRohini

Taurus moon under Rohini Nakshatra . Jupite r in Aqua . Yo for the Aquas here !

Last edited:

Babylon Tortoise

:)

So can anyone enlighten me a little on Scorpio Moon? Secretive in general?

I only know / knew one... He is / was Aquarius with Scorpio Moon. A mean streak for sure. I hope that's not the rule!!

Blaze

Account Closed
Mean streak? Scorpio Moon? Nah, unless you eat their last cup-cake. Then they'll hate you forever an ever.

One of my favorite online pals is an Aries-Sun/Scorpio Moon. He is the Funniest/coolest guy I know.