Libra Venus in the 12th house, curse or blessing?

ScorponicSag

I have read that this can be one of the most empathetic placements for Venus. It results in shyness, possible illusions in relationships, but also deep understanding for people surrounding you, and their problems. I am a Sagittarius sun, conjunct Leo moon, Sagittarius Mercury sextile Venus, Scorpio Mars 1st house, Scorpio Rising ect. I find my Venus placement to be my most frustrating aspect as it is not too much like my core personality. I find something almost possessing me when I am in certain social situations that makes it feel as though I am almost unable to talk. I feel myself sinking into the background noise and just watching. This placement can make you feel unworthy of love. As a Leo moon I thrive on appreciation, so to have a Venus which almost denies love, this can be extremely exhausting. However, it has created some sort of positive self-undoing in my life. It has helped me greatly in learning how to step outside of myself and walk in someone else's shoes. I have had many people tell me that I am one of the most understanding or nice people that have ever met, yet it seems the price to pay for this understanding is pain (also read that there tends to be a lot of "sacrificing" going on in the name of relationships). Anyone else with this placement? Any insight about how to make this placement a positive thing?

Also, it is square Neptune, and Uranus in my chart, potentially creating even more delusion.

Attachments

• BRITH CHART.gif
    BRITH CHART.gif
    64.2 KB · Views: 23