Trying to understand Asc and the mercury ruler. Please share your viewse

bgb

Hi to all
I have Ascendant in Virgo*(Virgo ruler is Mercury)

The ruler of the Ascendant (Mercury) in Pisces and in the 7th house.
No planets in the first house.

Am I a problematic person when comes to relationships?
What traits the Asc and it's ruler gives me.

What MC in Gemini means
10th house in Gemini*(Gemini ruler is Mercury) and The ruler of the 10th House (Mercury) in the 7th House

Last edited:

waybread

Normally Mercury in the 7th is not problematic for relationships unless it is troubled for some other reason, like difficult aspects. Probably communication in a relationship is extremely important to you.

Gemini is also ruled by Mercury, so it is a very important planet for you. With Mercury in Pisces, your thought habits are probably influenced by emotions (it's a water sign) and your thinking tends to be adaptable and flexible.

bgb

Normally Mercury in the 7th is not problematic for relationships unless it is troubled for some other reason, like difficult aspects. Probably communication in a relationship is extremely important to you.

Gemini is also ruled by Mercury, so it is a very important planet for you. With Mercury in Pisces, your thought habits are probably influenced by emotions (it's a water sign) and your thinking tends to be adaptable and flexible.

Thank you for the insights

And What means when my Mercury retrograde at the birth chart?

JUPITERASC

Hi to all
I have Ascendant in Virgo*(Virgo ruler is Mercury)
The ruler of the Ascendant (Mercury) in Pisces and in the 7th house.
No planets in the first house.
Am I a problematic person when comes to relationships?
What traits the Asc and it's ruler gives me.
What MC in Gemini means
10th house in Gemini*(Gemini ruler is Mercury) and The ruler of the 10th House (Mercury) in the 7th House
On other threads on our forum you already posted your natal chart
so if you post your natal chart on this thread as well :smile:
then that provides ease of reference
so your questions may be answered based on your natal chart
because
although generalisation is tempting and fun
it is unrealiable
and everyones natal planets are interpreted differently
because each natal chart is unique

bgb

sorry
Could not do it from the phone

Attachments

• bgb.jpg
    bgb.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 22

waybread

Planets normally move from east to west in our geocentric system. Sometimes they appear to move backward (west to east) and this is called being retrograde.

With Mercury ruling your thoughts, probably your thoughts tend to turn inward, reviewing new and old information. Mercury retrograde is pretty common. I have it. Possibly you don't think and speak as directly as you would like, but I've not found it to be much of a hardship.

With regard to relationships, having your sun conjunct your 7th house cusp, even from the 6th house, suggests that being in a permanent relationship is very important to you, and you feel most like yourself when you are part of a couple.

This doesn't mean you will always have a relationship, just that it is important to you.

bgb

Planets normally move from east to west in our geocentric system. Sometimes they appear to move backward (west to east) and this is called being retrograde.

With Mercury ruling your thoughts, probably your thoughts tend to turn inward, reviewing new and old information. Mercury retrograde is pretty common. I have it. Possibly you don't think and speak as directly as you would like, but I've not found it to be much of a hardship.

With regard to relationships, having your sun conjunct your 7th house cusp, even from the 6th house, suggests that being in a permanent relationship is very important to you, and you feel most like yourself when you are part of a couple.

This doesn't mean you will always have a relationship, just that it is important to you.

Thank you for responding back.
And what happens if I'm not (have not been) in relation with somebody?
How that supposed to change me.
Am I supposed to be less productive, worthy, less creative or more vulnerable?

Harmelia

You could just put your birth day, birth time and birth city in the text here and we can pull up your chart ourselves.

waybread

Thank you for responding back.
And what happens if I'm not (have not been) in relation with somebody?
How that supposed to change me.
Am I supposed to be less productive, worthy, less creative or more vulnerable?

Not necessarily, unless that is how you feel about yourself. If sun-conjunct-DC people have self-esteem problems more generally, they will probably feel badly about being single.