3rd house stellium

Hkk

Account Closed
Does anyone have a 3rd house stellium?

What is it doing and how does it affect you?

I would love to know how this plays in your life?

Thank you šŸ˜

Hkk

Account Closed
Example I have sag in 3rd house and occupying that house I have Uranus which is actually in Scorpio and then Venus Neptune and Mercury all in sag. Sag is intercepted in 3rd

Hkk

Account Closed
Hows it played out for you ? Im asking as ive got an opposite 9th house stellium, im aware how mines played out.

Hey Hey C C C :wink::happy::biggrin:

Well this is the thing C I don't think it 'plays' at all. I have venus there and told I sound sweet and sexy lmao which I cringe at as I hate to hear myself recorded etc. Sometimes I feel I just go quiet and even if I tell myself to talk I just don't and I don't know why.I get stubborn. With Neptune their I feel when I try and explain something eg a specific subject I will bring other stuff up and confuse things and sometimes I feel I don't come across convincing even though i'm telling the total and utter truth but that might be my previous shitty work place.

So your turn now c my bestie xx

Chrysalis

Hey Hey C C C :wink::happy::biggrin:

Well this is the thing C I don't think it 'plays' at all. I have venus there and told I sound sweet and sexy lmao which I cringe at as I hate to hear myself recorded etc. Sometimes I feel I just go quiet and even if I tell myself to talk I just don't and I don't know why.I get stubborn. With Neptune their I feel when I try and explain something eg a specific subject I will bring other stuff up and confuse things and sometimes I feel I don't come across convincing even though i'm telling the total and utter truth but that might be my previous shitty work place.

So your turn now c my bestie xx

Well that does make sense for the planets you say you have in your 3rd house, especially with neptune being there [unfortunately].

Well the opposing house (9th) i have one of my stelliums in (venus/mars/pluto), this has caused me to be only attracted to ethnic guys. I started out with mixed race, then i went to Asian :annoyed:
The food i prefer is ethnic. Im English but many people say i don't look English ive been mistaken for many ethnicitys...Half asian, gypsy, even polish :unsure: Romanian....ive got dark eyes/hair/olive skin....so. Even my home has an ethnic vibe to it interior wise.

Im into Tarot, astrology, any form of divination.

The only thing is ive never been abroad on holiday, ive never been out of the UK.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
another thing is when I was younger say in my teens 13/14 I was loud and wild. When I entered the world of work I was still talkative outgoing etc and I think looking back i changed departments at work and encountered my first arsehole at work who would mock everything i did and said. I didn't know how to handle it as at school its different you shout fight etc but at work its different. You have to remain professional. Anyway as this was going on i was thinking to myself i want to be respected. I had this strong urge to be respected so the next place i moved to i had this fear of being mocked and became so serious and work orientated. The chatty is still in me but before i had no care who was who i was 100% myself which is why i think i was doing my nn leo when i was younger and now being all aqua which has become a habit.

Hkk

Account Closed
Well that does make sense for the planets you say you have in your 3rd house, especially with neptune being there [unfortunately].

Well the opposing house (9th) i have one of my stelliums in (venus/mars/pluto), this has caused me to be only attracted to ethnic guys. I started out with mixed race, then i went to Asian :annoyed: Food i prefer is ethnic. Im English but many people say i don't look English ive been mistaken for many ethnicitys...Half asian, gypsy, even polish :unsure: Romanian....ive got dark eyes/hair/olive skin....so. Even my home has an ethnic vibe to it interior wise.

Im into Tarot, astrology, any form of divination.

The only thing is ive never been abroad on holiday, ive never been out of the UK.

Can i private message you?

Chrysalis

another thing is when I was younger say in my teens 13/14 I was loud and wild. When I entered the world of work I was still talkative outgoing etc and I think looking back i changed departments at work and encountered my first arsehole at work who would mock everything i did and said. I didn't know how to handle it as at school its different you shout fight etc but at work its different. You have to remain professional. Anyway as this was going on i was thinking to myself i want to be respected. I had this strong urge to be respected so the next place i moved to i had this fear of being mocked and became so serious and work orientated. The chatty is still in me but before i had no care who was who i was 100% myself which is why i think i was doing my nn leo when i was younger and now being all aqua which has become a habit.

Depending on the degrees of your natal 3rd house planets, these (venus/mercury) will have progressed into Capricorn (or even aquarius) now, maybe this is why.

CapAquaPis

I have one in the sign of Virgo with the planets Mars, Jupiter and Saturn right in the same degree as black moon Lilith. What does it exactly do to me in my life? They are opposite of Mercury in Pisces in the 9th house.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have one in the sign of Virgo with the planets Mars, Jupiter and Saturn right in the same degree as black moon Lilith. What does it exactly do to me in my life? They are opposite of Mercury in Pisces in the 9th house.

How do you feel it works for you?

Chrysalis

Maybe you've never been away (as of yet) as you've got an intercepted sagg 3rd house ? 3rd sign does oppose the 9th so 9th sign Gemini will be intercepted too.

Hkk

Account Closed
it must be the interception which might be why i sometimes get stubborn to talk. I need to overcome it....so many things to overcome...mars pluto square, interceptions, shitty friends with 11th house :bandit:

Moondancing

Premium Member
Natally my third does not have any planets. Saturn rules this house and in the 12th. This year Saturn is transiting here. In my progressions my Asc. and Mercury just enter the third where my Sun already resides. Solar Return Asc. has come to the third with Saturn in tow. I have spent much time considering what this house emphasis is about. John Frawley says it's the third that 'arouses the least interest'. I can attest to that, it's boring. lol

Closest I've come to figuring it out is for me to investigate (Mercury) what my place in the world is at this new stage of my life. I retired a little over a year ago and moved to a new state. Where I use to always be on the go, now I feel isolated (12th) with great awareness of my immediate environment. Feel like I'm at a standstill (Saturn)

I have re-dedicated myself to my astrology studies after several years hiatus.
Worried to death this is all there is. lol Leaning heavily on Saturn's teaching of patience. I'll figure it out. :)

DM

Hkk

Account Closed
Natally my third does not have any planets. Saturn rules this house and in the 12th. This year Saturn is transiting here. In my progressions my Asc. and Mercury just enter the third where my Sun already resides. Solar Return Asc. has come to the third with Saturn in tow. I have spent much time considering what this house emphasis is about. John Frawley says it's the third that 'arouses the least interest'. I can attest to that, it's boring. lol

Closest I've come to figuring it out is for me to investigate (Mercury) what my place in the world is at this new stage of my life. I retired a little over a year ago and moved to a new state. Where I use to always be on the go, now I feel isolated (12th) with great awareness of my immediate environment. Feel like I'm at a standstill (Saturn)

I have re-dedicated myself to my astrology studies after several years hiatus.
Worried to death this is all there is. lol Leaning heavily on Saturn's teaching of patience. I'll figure it out. :)

DM

lmao boring and frustrating....communication and local living siblings etc