Will we be together?

I've been flirting with this guy at work for months and I wonder if we'll start a relationship. I didn't see him much over summer holiday, but now we're back to work and I miss his shy courting.

As I see, my significator is Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn, in the 12th house, and his Moon, the ruler of Cancer, which is in the 3rd house. I wonder if he can be moon in horary at all. I'm trying to learn to read charts, but I am not very good.

If he is the Moon and I am the Capricorn, it should mean that he's more interested in me than I in him since Moon is faster than Saturn.

Saturn and Moon trine each other, so that should be a good sign too.

If Venus is female energy and Sun male, then we're both in the 7th house and in conjunction, and that seems to be promising too.

What do you guys think? Am I reading this right?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_willwe.58067.26679.jpg
    astro_2gw_willwe.58067.26679.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 51

kalinka

Hi,
the AC is on late degree. So maybe you knew already the answer when you asked the question? Also Saturn is retrograde, what means that you are in process of changing your mind. His main-significator is the moon, that's why in this case the moon is not your second ruler. Moon receives Venus (your second significator) by rulership, triplicity and term- he is head over heels attracted to you. However Sun (his Co-significator) receives Saturn by detriment. Perhaps there is something he doesn't like about you or your releationship and makes him act carefully. The next aspect of the moon is a trine to Saturn. That seems to be a positive testimonial for a"Yes" BUT the moon is only in Saturn's detriment - it could be that he is more interested than you and you will pulling back because of Saturn's retrograding. Even if you both will enter into a commitment, I don't think it will last since moon's last aspects are a square to mercury ( communication issues) and a square with the Sun. The conjunction between sun and venus is a separative aspect and lies in the past when Venus was in Leo (you really had the hots for him). But now Venus has just entered into another sign Virgo, where she isn't so much keen on him like she did before - another sign that you are the one who lose the interest.

Please give an update on your story :)

Last edited:
Hi, kalinka!

It's amazing you have posted this now when I actually have an update!

My colleague and I have become an item last Tuesday:love:

At the time I was posting this chart he wasn't texting me and I was indeed discouraged about that and my ex boyfriend was giving me attention and I reconciled with him for a very short time only to break up permanently.
In September I saw my colleague only twice and it was a torture, but I realized how intense my feelings for him were, and I was waiting for the opportunity to speak to him again. Then our common friends decided to help us out and we all went out for a drink after which he called me for one more for just the two of us, followed me home and kissed me in front of my gate. Now that we're together I'm head over heels n love:smile:!
As for the communication, he texts only to confirm a date. He doesn't like small talk, but we talk a lot in person and laugh and he makes plans for us. He tells me about his obligations and free time. He is a Capricorn, as I mentioned in some of my previous posts. All our common friends and close coworkers know about us, and I've told my mum too. I'm very happy with him and I wish everybody to feel this happy:joyful:

kalinka

That sounds really great!:love: I'm happy for you and thank you for the update. Most likely your retrograde Saturn has shown the reconciling with your ex. However Saturn turned direct again on 18.09. and so you returned to a previous condition.

obsidianmineral

William Lily says on his horary considerations to not judge charts that have a late ascendant, so this chart shouldn't be judged. If you read the chart then it is a clear no, it says they wouldn't be together, but they are.

tikana

William Lily says on his horary considerations to not judge charts that have a late ascendant, so this chart shouldn't be judged. If you read the chart then it is a clear no, it says they wouldn't be together, but they are.

consideration against judgement is not the same as do not judge the chart.
it means that the situation is reaching the end. the answer to the question has been solidified or one of the planets in the querent's natal planet or angle at that degree.

william lilly
"If 27, 28, 29 degrees ascend of any Sign, it’s no ways safe to give judgement, except the Querent
be in years corresponding to the number of degrees ascending;3 or unless the Figure be set upon a
certain time, viz. a man went away or fled at such a time precise; here you may judge, because it’s no
propounded question.".

in that chart moon applies to saturn but saturn lurks in 12 and doesnt like moon too much ironically.. I dont see anything standing in the middle so it is a trine..
probably will date the worker

Tik

Last edited: