When Will I Land A New Human Resources Job?

welcomesun

When Will I Land A New Job?

Currently, I'm working for a technology company as their HR. I am super unhappy in my current role at this company. The retention and turn over rate is REALLY high, therefore I have to hire and fire a ton of people constantly. :andy: I'm starting to hate my job.

I've been looking to move to another company, but am having trouble because I've move from a large city to a small city.

When I moved here it literally took me 7 months to land this job after applying and interviewing regularly. Now that I've made the decision to move on I'd like to know How long it will take me to land a new HR job?

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_2gw_when_i_i_land_a_new_job.58700.24113.jpg
    astro_2gw_when_i_i_land_a_new_job.58700.24113.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Sunrise

Currently, I'm working for a technology company as their Vice President of HR. I am super unhappy in my current role at this company. The retention and turn over rate is REALLY high, therefore I have to hire and fire a ton of people constantly. :andy: I'm starting to hate my job.

I've been looking to move to another company, but am having trouble because I've move from a large city (San Francisco - where are plently to HR job) and now live in (San Diego - where their not a lot of HR jobs out here to begin with).

When I moved here it literally took me 7 months to land this job after applying and interviewing regularly. Now that I've made the decision to move on I'd like to know How long it will take me to land a job HR job?

attachment.php

Dear,
unfortunately at this moment the positions of the planets are in a phase that do not give favor changes.
I would tell you to leave it for now and see it in a next phase that the planets will be in a better position than it now.
Specifically,
Mercury, that is you, is in a position that does not suit him :)leo:), It is in the 12th house and retrograde. This really shows us your ugly position and the blocking you have. Your "hands" are tied and you can not change many things. I recommend you watch and take careful moves because this Mercury will burn out of this mighty and luminous Sun.

The fact that Mercury (you) is in a fixed sign and will be there for a long time there tells us that you will not leave your specific job soon.
Also, if you see the Moon, it does not make any major aspect at this time, so changes do not look, but the most, when it changes position it will contrast with Sun, will meet southern note and Mars. In addition, Mars and Sun go for opposition.
The planets are quite weak and in places that can not give much.

hope the best and wait other opinions.