Will i pass the interview and get the job?

Nightfall

Hi,i'm passing interview for a job tomorrow at 12:00 morning,it's gonna be easy or tough,they will pass me to get the job? Thnx.

job.jpg

IleneK

Premium Member
it does not look too favorable to me. you as Mars are retrograde, which is not favorable, and Mars moves away from, rather than towards the job, Merc.
Moon does not aspect the job, Merc, either.
so not looking too good...

Nightfall

Well,look,i did the interview,went good,they told me would called me for further action same day afternoon,but they didn't,so waiting for next week to know a positive or negative answer.

Still you think have no chance to apply the job?

IleneK

Premium Member
Well,look,i did the interview,went good,they told me would called me for further action same day afternoon,but they didn't,so waiting for next week to know a positive or negative answer.

I don't think the chart or any members said you have no chance, just that it does not look encouraging.
I suppose we will truly find out how good the interview went when you find out if they offer you the job?
I wish you good luck with this.

muchacho

Applying aspect by opposition between L1 and L10. That doesn't look very promising. Also no aspect between Moon and L10. And L7 with L10 and NN. And here's what's really worrisome: applying aspect between L1 and SN by conjunction.

Opposition means people come together for a short while and then separate again, which could mean that you'll get this interview and that's as far as this goes. Or, you may actually get the job, but then you won't stay there for long. Either way, an opposition does not indicate a happy ending in the long run. But since the SN is involved here as well, a happy ending in the short run is unlikely as well. And your opponents seem so much better positioned.