Does Mr X has feelings for me more than just a friend

noori

I want to cast a horary chart to know if Mr X thinks about me more than just a friend . I met him after 20 years and thought there amy be something about it .
Also I want to know what else apart from specific question do I need to include which helps chart to cast accurate .

Thanks

noori

attached chart

Attachments

• chart march 21.jpg
    chart march 21.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 32
  • chart march 21 degree.jpg
    chart march 21 degree.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 20

noori

It doesnt look like it, he's approaching cold saturn and venus/mars/sun aren't in any dignities of the moon.

thanks so much
Looking at the chart is there any possibility you can read if he knew or knows that I used to like him back then ?
Or this has to be a separate question ?

Melinn

I'm no expert in horary, infact I'm just a newbie.

But I would rather see Mars conjunct satun as "delayed actions". And also him trying to hide hs feeings and being cold and collected outwards.

Also you being venus in aries, your venus ruler is Mars, and his 7th ruler is mars. Dunno too much about horary, but that would count for something right?

Also he is represented by the sun aswell, and sun is conjunct chiron. Maybe that shows he feels vulnurable abut showing /acting out feelings?

What does your gut feeling say?

noori

At present we both have moved on - I think he may be happy in his married life and it’s fine . Although I still think about him sometimes as I used to know him since we were kids .
I just don’t know if he knew that I used to like him back then or he had some feelings for me back then .

Melinn

Ok, thats more complicated then I thought. Well I did give my fifty cents anyway haha!

I get that you wonder. If he is married, he is most likely stuck for some time..

noori

So did he have any kind of feelings for me even back when we were kids ? Regardless if he is going to express or not
**my question is specific to what he used to think and not about expressing .
Also does he know that I used to like him back then ?
Appreciate your inputs

Last edited:

aquarius7000

So did he have any kind of feelings for me even back when we were kids ? Regardless if he is going to express or not
**my question is specific to what he used to think and not about expressing .
Also does he know that I used to like him back then ?
Appreciate your inputs
That is too far-fetched a question and does not serve any purpose, since you are not kids anymore.

As per the chart attached and your question about the present, unfortunately, the answer is no.

Mars is strong, but does not connect with Venus (you) through an aspect. Venus in Mars' sign is in detriment in fact. The Moon is in the 8th house - not good, and is Void of Course meaning that this thing is going nowhere.