is he genuinely too nice?

ritz

i met this guy who is impulsive and wants to be on the toes all the time. he is stubborn and has really strong philosophical bent of mind. he is nice with everyone, very social.

but i really cannot grasp the fact that is he genuinely too nice?

we were together for short time and i ended things because he is going to be leaving soon and i realized there is no point as i am too emotional and get hung up pretty bad, which i am. but he wants to keep being friends with me, he didn't need space or time to recover or anything as i need. so was he not invested in me emotionally? he didn't say anything if he wants anything solid in his relationship or anything. he doesn't express himself as to what he wants. he says he takes each day as it comes :sad: i don't understand.

Attachments

• j.gif
    j.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 32
  • r.gif
    r.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 29

Rawiri

You don't say but I presume the Finnish one based on the chart...

I don't know what you mean by "too nice" perse but sure.

Libra rising, lord Venus in the 7th (of relating to other people generally) and pretty much exactly conjunct Mercury (which is mostly a very nice combination, certainly personality wise). Venus/Mercury together in the 7th will often cause issues in relationships when it runs though. It gives a lot more flexibility to a person in their relationships that is troublesome for "committed" relationships.

I wouldn't say they don't get invested but they aren't as likely to get hung up on any one relationship.

Also Moon with Jupiter although they are in the 6th and with Sun which will cause some trouble...but generally speaking nice as well.

In division related to romantic relationships Mars is ruler with Mars, Venus and Mercury in first. So that Venus/Mercury nice combo will show up well there although their dignity isn't great so it will cause him loss of romantic relationships ultimately. Strong Mars there though which will likely give more magnetism. Jupiter ends up in 6th in rather meh dignity though could be worse. So being expansive, generous, "nice", his philosophical views...general Jupiter things (I'm not reading the specifics here too deeply...) will cause him obstacles and delays in romantic relationships (or even children possibly) but it will be slightly overcome in time. Moon in 8th in this division will cause breaks and losses of relationship due to being too changeable, fickle and fond of new things (nature of the Moon).

In division related to general friendships etc rising sign is in Gemini so again we have that Mercury/Venus nature. Jupiter Moon still together in Pisces so the actions they take towards others are going to have that nice influence too.

So more or less, yes I would say genuinely nice. He DOES have a Mars/Saturn same-sign conjunction though so that will normally be a bit less than nice when it activates...at least it is not tight...but all the other factors are by far going to out dominate that.

Probably not great for a steady romantic relationship though.

Last edited:

sibylline

i met this guy who is impulsive and wants to be on the toes all the time. he is stubborn and has really strong philosophical bent of mind. he is nice with everyone, very social.

but i really cannot grasp the fact that is he genuinely too nice?

Sure, he's "nice", he's got Libra Rising with Pisces Sun/Moon/Jupiter. I'm sure he comes off as very nice. I don't see what that has to do with the question though...

He may have been emotionally invested at one point but perhaps not right now. He's got his ruler Venus in Aries in the 5th house so he may be initially excited about dating and meeting others but once things are starting to settle down his interest can wane. Although a natal chart can't tell us what was his thoughts were or are. It does suggest a person who relies on impulse, gut feeling, with an eye on what is next, not what is now. It is one of the most changeable charts I've ever seen. Yes, he takes each day as it comes, that means he does not like to plan or make commitments because he is likely to feel differently from moment and needs to keep his options open and not limit himself.

ritz

Sure, he's "nice", he's got Libra Rising with Pisces Sun/Moon/Jupiter. I'm sure he comes off as very nice. I don't see what that has to do with the question though...

He may have been emotionally invested at one point but perhaps not right now. He's got his ruler Venus in Aries in the 5th house so he may be initially excited about dating and meeting others but once things are starting to settle down his interest can wane. Although a natal chart can't tell us what was his thoughts were or are. It does suggest a person who relies on impulse, gut feeling, with an eye on what is next, not what is now. It is one of the most changeable charts I've ever seen. Yes, he takes each day as it comes, that means he does not like to plan or make commitments because he is likely to feel differently from moment and needs to keep his options open and not limit himself.

Thank you for your reply.

If possible for you, can you tell me what sort of person that he shall get along with in planet energy sense? is he really into spiritual path, i mean does he really have that potential? or what path he is on in his life? he has had troubles with his parents in regard to religion. so is capable of being attached to people in his life or he is indeed so detached from his experiences with people and is able to move on so easily. To be honest, i have also never met anyone who seems so cool and composed and easy going so far. It kind of baffles me. As we have spent some time together, and except on one occasion he never lost or even so much as frowned on anything in the time we spent together. After a while i just couldn't connect with him.

sibylline

Thank you for your reply.

If possible for you, can you tell me what sort of person that he shall get along with in planet energy sense?

Another Neptunian or Uranian with a dash of Mars.

Is he really into spiritual path, i mean does he really have that potential? or what path he is on in his life? he has had troubles with his parents in regard to religion. so is capable of being attached to people in his life or he is indeed so detached from his experiences with people and is able to move on so easily.

He could definitely follow a more spiritual path in life.

It's not that he's detached from his experiences; he likely feels things strongly. His chart simply suggests it's not in his nature to remain rooted to that feeling, or to things, places, etc.

ritz

Another Neptunian or Uranian with a dash of Mars.

He could definitely follow a more spiritual path in life.

It's not that he's detached from his experiences; he likely feels things strongly. His chart simply suggests it's not in his nature to remain rooted to that feeling, or to things, places, etc.

Ok. can you help me understand with if we are compatible or not? i ended things with him like i mentioned ( i think ) to manage my emotions and attachment to him as he will be leaving soon. :( When i see him outside sometimes, i see face i feel bad and that i should talk to him as he said to me he doesn't want to lose anything with me. For me, it's really challenging to be friends since we were intimate. But he hasn't shown any interest in me that he wants to be with me or anything. So i am confused. Is he capable of saying to the girl that he wants to be with her or is he shy or vulnerable in that sense?

sibylline

Ok. can you help me understand with if we are compatible or not? i ended things with him like i mentioned ( i think ) to manage my emotions and attachment to him as he will be leaving soon. :( When i see him outside sometimes, i see face i feel bad and that i should talk to him as he said to me he doesn't want to lose anything with me. For me, it's really challenging to be friends since we were intimate. But he hasn't shown any interest in me that he wants to be with me or anything. So i am confused. Is he capable of saying to the girl that he wants to be with her or is he shy or vulnerable in that sense?

There is some compatibility there IMO but not super strong. You're strongly Earth and it shows in that you need some stability and groundness, which is probably not something he can provide at this point in his life. If he's leaving then it doesn't matter too much anyway.

I don't think he's shy. He probably just doesn't want a relationship at this point and/or is trying not to get hopes up.

ritz

There is some compatibility there IMO but not super strong. You're strongly Earth and it shows in that you need some stability and groundness, which is probably not something he can provide at this point in his life. If he's leaving then it doesn't matter too much anyway.

I don't think he's shy. He probably just doesn't want a relationship at this point and/or is trying not to get hopes up.

Ok. thank you so much for your reply. :)