Help read my vedic chart

kore

Hi, can someone help read my vedic chart? I am looking for a career path. Also, what kind of partner is suitable for me? Thank you.

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi kore !

Ascendant Scorpio Anuradha mostly has a roller coaster up and down life.Scorpio is ruled by Mars Anuradha ruled by Saturn. Mars is in Libra Swati the disperser in tge 12th hidden house. This person may be the 'devil may care' person.. wants to be the Bank rolling Oil magnate, stock broker, smoky guy.. not satisfied with 'regular' life. But these parts of you maybe 'hidden'.
Moon in Cancer Ashlesha the binder, the 'bonding star' the one who ties... there is a craving for bonding with others. May be working at sea.. suitable for working with containers, packages, packaging materials, chains etc.
Moon Rahu in Ashlesha in the 9th makes one to 'honour the commitment'. The life lesson
from 3rd house to 9th house is to 'walk the talk'..it is from Aquarius Dhanishta to Cancer Ashlesha..meaning..it is nice to talk about commitment, but can you actually do it? Aqua Dhanishta strives for the good of all..it is team work and networking at the corporate level. So you may have to leave the 'team work' and 'sacrifice of individual opinion for the sake of the mass' and you may have to honour individual commitment even if it looks foolish to the masses.It is a 'just do it' type of energy in the 9th house .It is the philosopher's house.You will not have any dearth of lovers.. the problem is to commit.
Sun and Jupiter in Leo Purvaphalguni the benevolent king. Suitable for festivals, leisure industry,holiday homes,(in your case.cruise ships), travel and entertainment, amusement parks, work at sea etc.Distribution of joy. Anything which causes joy to others and festive atmosphere. It is denoted by a 'hammock'.
Sun in its own house in Leo , moon in own house cancer.very good placements. You will be able to express yourself well in the 10th house corporate world.
Any other questions?
Do as your spirit wills ! God bless!

kore

Amazing analysis, thank you! Yes, my life has been a rollercoaster ride. After my first Saturn return, I'm seeking some stability. I've never been much of religious or spiritual person, but in the past few years inner matters have been more important than worldly matters.

Can you tell me more about my Sun, Jupiter, Mercury, Saturn and MC stellium? Are these planets in conjunction positive or negative? I heard Rahu conjunct Moon is generally negative. I feel as though I'm taking longer than normal to emotionally mature. But I feel like I'm entering a more positive phase.

RaRohini

Hi !

The placements differ in the vedic chart. So there is no stellium of the 6 planets. Moon Rahu is not 'unfavourable' per se.. the problem is that it leads to 'obsessive tendencies' which are difficult to break. Rahu is the head of the dragon without a tail. When it is conjunct the Moon, then there is single minded intent.So it keeps on consuming the energy where it is placed and doesn't know when to stop..it never feels satiated since its tail is cut off 😃 So this particular energy of Ashlesha in the 9th .. there is an obsessive tendency to have a familiar group of people 'under control' ..little bit of 'control freak'. When exposed to Pisces or Jupiter like vast energies, Ashlesha may 'panic' as it cannot tie it down. May panic with air signs like Gemini..how can air be tied down 😃?
So it may become important to recognise this happening. Ketu is in Dhanishta the dolphin, the networker, the team player, the marketplace. So in previous lifetimes, you were comfortable with big groups. It is important to recognise that you have this energy still and let go.Do not feel insecure when you cannot control. If the energy of Ashlesha gets too intense, maybe the person can take up a hobby to burn it off ??
Ashlesha is the sea serpent, the cobra who can use his poison to disable enemies.

Last edited:

kore

Wow, thank you so much. What you have stated is accurate-- single-mindedness, obsessiveness. Helps me achieve goals, but this energy is not good around people. I usually have a hobby to keep me balanced.

I need to make some important choices. Your readings have given me a lot of insight. :happy:

RaRohini

Wow, thank you so much. What you have stated is accurate-- single-mindedness, obsessiveness. Helps me achieve goals, but this energy is not good around people. I usually have a hobby to keep me balanced.

I need to make some important choices. Your readings have given me a lot of insight. :happy:

Glad that i could help you 😃