Novice would appreciate some help.

Mephitic

Banned
Started my journey into astrology recently, and I have been reading up on all sort of websites pretty much the same 2 descriptions for planet and sign descriptions.

I feel like I am not really learning much for how to read a chart from reading descriptions etc. For example my 1st house has a so called stellium consisting of venus, mercury, sun and mars in listed order, pretty much all conjunct. According to some this is beneficial since the sun showers them in its light and warmth, others say they are now combust and well good luck concerning the areas those planets rule or the benefits those planets could have given were they not combust...
It is very confusing and a roller coast of emotions. Feeling good for having sun bathe them in light or downright depressing reading you now lose out on qualities/any benefit because they are combust.

There is also this formation going in my chart that some sources say is a fire kite and some say is nothing because jupiter and uranus trine is too far apart to be in effect ( I think the trine being 7/8 degrees is too much to count by some sources)

So I am left being pretty confused about what is and what is not concerning what applies to me through this chart.
Which is why after some mulling in thought I have decided to make a account here and post concerning my chart.
Hopefully in the process I might get some help, information, tips, advice heck a small or indepth reading of this chart would be much appreciated if anyone has a desire to go to such lenghts for a stranger as I am.

Much obliged for any effort and have a nice day.

Attachments

• david.jpg
    david.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 17

JUPITERASC

Started my journey into astrology recently, and I have been reading up on all sort of websites pretty much the same 2 descriptions for planet and sign descriptions.

I feel like I am not really learning much for how to read a chart from reading descriptions etc. For example my 1st house has a so called stellium consisting of venus, mercury, sun and mars in listed order, pretty much all conjunct. According to some this is beneficial since the sun showers them in its light and warmth, others say they are now combust and well good luck concerning the areas those planets rule or the benefits those planets could have given were they not combust...
It is very confusing and a roller coast of emotions. Feeling good for having sun bathe them in light or downright depressing reading you now lose out on qualities/any benefit because they are combust.

There is also this formation going in my chart that some sources say is a fire kite and some say is nothing because jupiter and uranus trine is too far apart to be in effect ( I think the trine being 7/8 degrees is too much to count by some sources)

So I am left being pretty confused about what is and what is not concerning what applies to me through this chart.
Which is why after some mulling in thought I have decided to make a account here and post concerning my chart.
Hopefully in the process I might get some help, information, tips, advice heck a small or indepth reading of this chart would be much appreciated if anyone has a desire to go to such lenghts for a stranger as I am.

Much obliged for any effort and have a nice day.
There are multiple methodologies for astrological delineation
and that often confuses beginners
the very brief skimming-the-surface basics are that

members discuss planetary aspect meanings
using a varied spectrum of astrological shades of opinion

and so
the following is merely my humble astrological opinion :smile:
which is:

A PLANET acts

A HOUSE shows the area of lifein which the planet acts

as well as
how strongly a planet can act

houses-labeled.gif

and

the QUALITY of a planet's expression
is influenced by

the SIGN location of a PLANET
using analogy of a 'performance' or 'play'
we have
12 basic 'backdrops'

to the theatre
or
movie
of a natal chart
Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces

wheel-layers-3d.jpg

Each of those 12 'backdrops'
- dependent on time of birth
- is pinned
as an individual 'background or cusp'
on each of

the 12 basic
'scenes'
aka
'houses'

houses-labeled.gif

1. Birth/Self/Appearance/Vitality/Strength

2. Resources, material comforts, earnings
and all issues concerning wealth or of a financial nature
including the manner of attaining wealth, personal goods and belongings,
assets, income, gain, money lent to others, profit (or loss when afflicted),
support and assistance from others. http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h2.html

3 Brothers and sisters, cousins or general members of the family
(not parents, they belong to the 4th scene aka house).
Neighbors and local neighborhood. The environment in which we live and work.
Short journeys or those made on a regular basis.
Letters, rumors, reports, messages and messengers.
Communications generally. Newspapers, magazines, telephones, postal service.
Written deeds and contracts. Speeches and debates.
Our ability to express ourselves and communicate to others.
Languages, mobility skills and self-expression

and so on http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h3.html

each 'scene'
aka 'house'
features planets as 'actors'
within any one of the 12 basic 'scenes' or 'houses'
'performing'

before the 'backdrop'
of the 12 'signs'
for example
Venus and Jupiter are thought of as the 'good guys'
Mars and Saturn are traditionally the 'bad guys'