Is this job offer good for me?

Cleopatra

Hello to everyone!

I want to ask about one job offer I received yesterday. I want to know whether this will be a good opportunity for me in my profesional career.
The question came on 13th Jan 2006 - 10.27am Sofia, Bulgaria

Thanks!

Summery Joy

Hey Cleo,

I got the ASC at Pisces 16:55 and the MC at Sagittarius 23:20. This makes your significator and the significator of the job the same, Jupiter. I suppose that's a good sign. If we consider the Moon also we'll find that it has an applying trine aspect with Jupiter. This means "Yes". And before this aspect perfectsk, the Moon will apply by a sexitile with Mars, the ruler of the 8th house (other people's resources) and the dispositor of Jupiter. All these sound to be good signs in general.

However the last aspect the Moon makes before it leaves its sign is an opposition with the Sun, the ruler of the third house. Maybe the job is good for you but eventually you will come across some challenges from a male authority figure or some siblings.

fensi88

You are Ju at 15Sco09 and Moon at 11Can09. Your potentialy job is ruled by Ju too and Pl because it is in 10th H, so we use Ju as ruler for job and Moon as your ruler. Moon goes to trine Ju, but before that happen Ju will square Ne, your co ruler (frustration ) and that is "no" answer. Moon has no aspect with Pl, "no" answer again. Last Moon's aspect is oposition with Ve rx, so you have nothing to be sad about that oportunity, you would not get some great money as you hope(Ve rx is ruler of your 2H, your income in 11H).

Cleopatra

fensi88 said:
Moon goes to trine Ju, but before that happen Ju will square Ne, your co ruler (frustration ) and that is "no" answer.

sorehearted, Goca thank you

Goca, I think that Moon will make the trine to Ju before Ju to perfect the square with Ne.
Can you look at the chart again?

fensi88

No, Moon will make trine with Ju for 4 degree, but Ju will square Ne for 1 degree and 16'.
And besides that, Me will aspect Ju before Moon complete trine with it and that is "prohibition" and "no" answer again.

Cleopatra

Goca, hello again

Moon is faster than Jupiter so Moon will make the trine first before Jupiter to perfect the square... I think so!

Have a nice day!

fensi88

Hello Cleopatra!
It seams you were right! I was in dilema after your post so I write to owner of web site www.tara-astrology.com and here is his answer:

Dear Goca,
The Moon will in fact reach Jupiter before Jupiter reaches Neptune, so there is no frustration. But you are on the right lines.
why not go to my website at:

www.tara-astrology.com

and download a free 30-day trial of my horary computer program Tara and check this horoscope for yourself.

Let me know how you get on.

Maurice.
I will post this question on skyscrip forum, just to be sure.

Cleopatra

Goca,

Thank you for this information. Can you post every additional information you find about this?
However beside this do you think that the reply iof the question is "NO"?
I mean what is stronger good aspect between the segnificators or Moon's last aspect?

Greetings,
Cleo

fensi88

On skyscrip forum no one reply, it seams it is a hart question for that comunity.
I chacked out ephemeris and there are no prohibition neighetr frustration so the answer is "yes". I think aspects between significators are more important than last Moon's aspect.

fensi88

Finaly I got answer. Here is what site administrator of "skyscript forum" answer to my question.

"The chances of having other planets frustrating the Moon’s aspects are rare because the Moon moves so much more quickly than the other planets - but you would check with the ephemeris rather than the distance separating aspects in the chart. !

There is no frustration here because Jupiter is not going to perfect an aspect with another planet before the application from the Moon perfects, but it is still relevant that before the Moon perfects with Jupiter it meets the opposition of Mercury first. So Mercury is interposing. Check this link: http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/interposing.html

So I was wrong, you were right!

Cleopatra

Goca,

I have update of that famous question :lol:
The girl didn't like the job and after one week she left....so the last Moon's aspect - opposition to Venus rx was harder in that case........thank you for your help!!!!

fensi88

I read later that article of interposing in which say :" bad interposing planet can have a detrimental affect on a relationship that otherwise looks promising." In this case Me is interposing planet in oposition with Moon, so Me "spoil" that promising trine with Ju and with last Moon's aspect , oposition with Ve rx it was enough for "no" answer. I read somewhere whenever last Moon's aspect is with rx planet - you will regret it .

Thanks for update!