will he get a place at his old school?

Hello,

i need help with my chart. we have been thinking to move back to Germany. I want to know if my son would get a place at his old school?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 24

PurpleReign

Hello,

i need help with my chart. we have been thinking to move back to Germany. I want to know if my son would get a place at his old school?

I’m not super great with horary, so hopefully someone else can respond as well, but I think the answer is yes. Your son is ruled by Sun, which is strong in it’s own house and sign. The third house from him is his education and it is Leo — ruled by Venus in the third house. Sun conjuncts Venus, which I take to mean he will get in.

Again, I still think you should wait for other opinions, but if I may offer a suggestion, perhaps you can call the school or email them and explain that you are considering moving back and that you’d like to know if there is a strong likelihood of your son getting back in. Best of luck!

I’m not super great with horary, so hopefully someone else can respond as well, but I think the answer is yes. Your son is ruled by Sun, which is strong in it’s own house and sign. The third house from him is his education and it is Leo — ruled by Venus in the third house. Sun conjuncts Venus, which I take to mean he will get in.

Again, I still think you should wait for other opinions, but if I may offer a suggestion, perhaps you can call the school or email them and explain that you are considering moving back and that you’d like to know if there is a strong likelihood of your son getting back in. Best of luck!
Thanks for the reply & the wishes.