Synastry and Composite chart reading

Lykanized

I'm very new to this, but I would very much appreciate someone's take on my these synastry and composite charts between me and a woman I've been quite taken with for a long time. I wonder if there's any possibilities of her returning any feeling toward me or having any attraction toward me

In the past she's given me hints, but I must be honest, I only know her online thus far and at the moment she doesn't get online very often. I went a long while without talking to her as I was working through some personal ****, but when I talked to her again just to give her some well wishes as i was giving to many others, she told me to feel free to write her again and that she was glad I messaged her

Perhaps we're only friendship bound which I'd be fine with too. Could that be read in these charts as welll?

Thank you to anyone who helps!!

Attachments

• synastryChart.jpg
    synastryChart.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 27
  • compositeChart.jpg
    compositeChart.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 18

ElenaJ

Yes, the double moon/venus conjunctions are lovely to have in either a friendship or a love relationship, but also each of you has a natal moon/venus square, and by introducing this reciprocal configuration it smoothes over the internal contrasts you each have. You are more in connection with yourselves and perceptive of your values when you are together.
The tight mercury trine also puts you on the same wavelength, and makes communication, conversation and the exchange of ideas so easy and stimulating. Mercury is also ruler of both ascendents so this is a very binding connection.
On your ascendent the first moon/venus takes place with mars in the mix, adding a touch of physical attraction, you generally being the initiator. Because of the moon/venus square, your mars is also squaring her moon, enhancing emotions but also again making you the initiator and feeling very attracted physically to her. Her feminine side plays off and stimulates your passions, although sometimes you can come across too strong and irritate her feelings. Her moon with your Venus are near your south node, giving a karmic feel to the rapport.
Her neptune/NN conjunction looks for a poetic, illusionary type of relationship, so a bit of contrast there with your mercury opposing and insisting on being intellectual with her. After a while you might feel like you're talking into the wind, with a vaporous nebulous hard-to-pin down response from her, and you may be tempted over time to say less and less.
Her Saturn opposes your sun. She may become critical of you, trying to tie you down, and you'll feel limited and restricted by her.
Both descendents are ruled by Jupiter, so her Jupiter on your ascendent not only makes you feel good and expansive, it also ties the two charts closely together.
Coming to your question, about there being only friendship between the two of you, or something more, the answer to this lies with each of you. Certainly you feel good together, you like each other, confirmed by the composite moon/venus and sun/mercury/jupiter.
Why not get to know each other better before making a move?
Her scorpio stellium that includes a sun/mars and mercury/pluto conjunction means she is a very strong personality underneath the surface, that belies her image as a somewhat chatty, light-weight friendly person.
Your 29 degree cancer sun actually squares her sun, so even though you are both water, there is a clash of egos, and you would have the worst of it if push comes to shove, thanks to her Saturn opposing your sun, and also your tendency to withdraw when attacked, and remember scorpio can sting, even though in her case it would tend to be from her underlying lack of self confidence, in self-defense.

ElenaJ

Just a suggestion, your charts are fine they way you do them, and you do have the true moon's nodes, but you can also check "descending node" which will enter the South node, which makes it handy to see when reading the chart. Just a thought.