Please help me with this Saturn transit?

UraSatVen1029

UmLLtjW

I'll get straight to the point. :sad:

If you look closely to my chart with transits, T. Saturn is now conjunct my ascendant. I thought Saturn in my 12th was depressing and exhausting... I was not prepared for this kind of intensity when it touched my ascendant.

For the most part, I feel really tired, more than usual! I have no energy or motivation whatsoever to attend to my responsibilities and tasks and emotionally I've hit a new record of the "bottom". Even when I try toughen it up, get more disciplined and all, it doesn't even last a day or two. The sadness is deeper this time, and I feel the restriction even more closely now. I guess the saturn transits really even more painful especially when your own Saturn placement is weak and afflicted, huh?

But on the other hand, I have T. Uranus conjuncting my very own Saturn too, and Saturn is my chart ruler, goodness gracious. So there's this mix of feeling tired, burnt out, tied down to many things in life that is becoming more demanding, and also wanting to break free from it and start a new path that's more authentic to what I really want for the long haul. I feel the anxiety and tension with Uranus conjuncting my Saturn for the 2nd time.

I'm definitely at a loss on what to do with myself now. I feel really unhappy with what I'm doing and with where I'm going with my life now in terms of the physical, material and practical sense, but I know that this was initially for the stability and security of my future. The downside is that I never really felt the drive, and it didn't feel true to myself. It was all forced, for the sake of future stability-- and as Capricorn Rising, I'm all too familiar with it.

On the other hand, I've already attempted to break free before, and it backfired. I was hit with the harsh truth that I had no choice, even though I was just miserable and unhappy. I thought that after that even, my urges would settle down. I thought I was beginning to understand why I have to stay put and stay where I am for the sake of everyone. But it has come back full force, and I feel like I'm slowly ruining my life because I feel like I'm losing my grip on this reality. I don't know what's right or wrong anymore. My head knows I have to do this and all blah blah, but my heart is just not gonna take it for some friggin reason.

Do you think this is the actual manifestation of the Saturn transit in my chart? The Uranus transit as well? All I want is some advice on how to deal/handle with all of this. :sad:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_dgrsg_zdgrs.21383.172130.jpg
    astro_2gw_dgrsg_zdgrs.21383.172130.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

ElenaJ

It seems so many with Capricorn ascendent are strongly feeling the pluto/saturn transit.
I also know Libras who have been feeling the Uranus pull, exactly like you say, also with Capricorn ascendent.
This may not be very uplifting, but just to say you're not alone in this.