I feel stuck and lost, can anyone help?

sagittariussoul

Hi all, I turned 25 yesterday and for the past couple of years, I've been feeling like a prisoner in my own home. I cant move out just yet because of money issues. My job isnt giving me enough hours, even though i've requested them many times. I'm also a part time worker. I want to move out of my parents house as soon as I can. Are there any signs things will get better in the future? I've just been struggling along the way lately. Feeling 'stuck in a rut' so to speak. Any insight is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• chart and transits.jpg
    chart and transits.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 35

Gangcess

Saturn is retrograde right now and it might be harshly aspected in your natal chart. Luckily, it goes direct on the 6th of September so hang in there a littlr more. Have hope and be patient. The Universe will send help

Gangcess

Saturn is the planet if limitations. It doesn’t deny us that which it is housed on but it makes the whole process slow. Saturn is unfortunately in your second house. Your house of values, your resources, things you own but it’s also a very good placement at 27 Aquarius. It is a degree of estates you see. It is regarded one of the best placements in the whole 360 degrees. Sometimes refereed to as fortuna major meaning major fortune. You’ll get there but probably until your sturn return which usually starts at the age of 27. As it is so big a fortune I’ll advice you temper down your exuberance. You also have your moon in your house of values at 22 of Aquarius. It is a degree of comfort and warmth. Saturn just set limitations for us to get there but it is a promise tha we will. Hang in there love ❤️

mle6321

There’s a branch of predictive astrology called progressed astrology or secondary directions, different from transit astrology. Basically, using the day for a year method, each day after the day you were born represents each year of your life. So if you’re 25 years old you’d look at a chart made 25 days after you were born. (September 24, 1993). As days pass, planets may progress into the next sign. Your progressed moon changes signs every 2 1/2 years (as it changes every 2 1/2 days) and your progressed sun sign changes every 30 years(as it changes every 30 days) The farther the planet, the bigger change in a progression.

It looks like in the last year or so, your progressed sun has moved into Libra. This means that your Sun energy will shift more toward Libra than Virgo. Libra is all about balance, so you may now be recognizing aspects of your life (that perhaps you couldn’t see before) that need to be sorted out. Libra is also an air sign, so you may be demanding of more space and freedom. Your natal chart already has influences in Libra, so I imagine the qualities of those planets would strengthen or flourish.

Also, the Midheaven point on your chart will change into Sagittarius soon, within the next year or so. Sagittarius is about expansion and traveling, so this may be why you’re feeling more trapped recently since you’re on the verge of progression.

I would definitely recommend looking up information online about progressed astrology, here’s a link to make your progressed chart. https://www.astrotheme.com/astrological_secondary_directions.php All you have to do is change the date of the directions to future dates, and you can figure out exactly when your planets change signs. That may give you insight on some of the challenges that you face now and will face later on, and further looking into aspects in the progressed chart may be helpful too.

jkxx74

Premium Member
Hi sagitariussoul,

the first problem shown in your placements is indeed Saturn but not just that it's retrograde, it has crossed over your Ascendant recently and this is always a difficult time as Saturn then moves into your 1st house of personality - you would be more self-critical than usual and more likely to feel life is heavier and more demanding, although there are often external circumstances which back up the feelings such as the job difficulties you described. Saturn will spend quite a long time in this house so this is not a short-term deal either - what I would recommend is paying attention to whatever you feel you are asked to focus on and then doing your best to "do" something about those things.

At the same time remember you are likely to see things a bit more negatively than normal so try not to put yourself down because you may be getting the desire to do so from time to time - if you have people around you who normally help you feel better definitely try to spend more time with them.

Another transit of note is Pluto conjunct Neptune, which often causes our past belief system to collapse - it may feel as if what you always believed is somehow being invalidated by life or fate. Take note of where you think this is happening because it could be a few different areas of your life. At the same time Pluto conjunct Uranus may have had something to do with you coming to an astrology forum to seek advice but you are generally called upon to develop some new individual understanding of how you should proceed with life, in a way which makes sense to you.

I absolutely agree progressions should be looked at as well but starting you off with this for now as it's enough before adding the progressions to it.

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case could pick clues and adapt, share feedbacks,

natal rahu NNode 11th gains from foreigners-foreign relationships,
transit rahu now heading towards natal venus leo 7th for relationship;

jup now transit scorpio 10th for research-occult aptitudes,
trine elevated aspect cancer 7th for relationship-marriage;

sat week later turns direct capricorn first.
ambitious, hardworking, event management,
elevated aspect jup-mars libra 9th for luck-edu-distant travels;
jup asc lord over 9th for luck-edu-distant travels;
mars lord 10th negating to 9th, negating career;
jup-mars libra 9th good at university teaching and project advisory-PR roles;

jup year end moves to own sag-rahu 11th for
income-gains-friendships-relationship;
jup sag trine venus leo 7th for marriage-relationship again;

natal moon-sat acq 2nd for family-fin,
economic, reformist, innovative;
sat 2nd earnings in distant lands;
sat transit first could manifest sat earnings in distant lands;

ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit natal moon-sat,
detachment from family-finances,
pain-injury-surgery throat-lungs-legs-teeth etc to care;
natal ketu gemini 5th, hyper-analytical;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;

sat 2 yrs later moves to natal moon-sat acq,
time to take long-term decisions of life,
good for good earnings in distant lands;
moon lord 7th over 2nd, financial support from spouse;

gemini 7th inimical for sag asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

sun-mer virgo 8th, scholarly research aptitude;
critical thinking, good for audit-quality management roles;
mer debilated aspect pisces 2nd affecting family-finances;

do promptly ack and share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

sagittariussoul

Saturn is the planet if limitations. It doesn’t deny us that which it is housed on but it makes the whole process slow. Saturn is unfortunately in your second house. Your house of values, your resources, things you own but it’s also a very good placement at 27 Aquarius. It is a degree of estates you see. It is regarded one of the best placements in the whole 360 degrees. Sometimes refereed to as fortuna major meaning major fortune. You’ll get there but probably until your sturn return which usually starts at the age of 27. As it is so big a fortune I’ll advice you temper down your exuberance. You also have your moon in your house of values at 22 of Aquarius. It is a degree of comfort and warmth. Saturn just set limitations for us to get there but it is a promise tha we will. Hang in there love ❤️

I'm just frustrated in these times because of how slow everything seems to be. How long will the saturn transit last? I'm pretty new to astrology, and I dont understand how transits can effect a person. But your last response is giving me a little insight, so thank you. <3

Is there anything I can do to help myself in these times? Or anything I can benefit from my saturn placement? Life is very slow and uneventful for me at the moment, like my post "stuck in a rut" seem's to fit the description perfectly. Thanks again in advance.