Did I pass my University exams?

dreamer

I took up three exams last week and I am tensed if I passed them. Please let me know...

I am Scorpio in cancer(mute )worried and in my 9 th house of higher education. Moon is in Aries. I dont know how to understand this. Does Mercury making a tight aspect with moon have any link to this.

Attachments

• exam.jpg
    exam.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 37

Sunrise

I took up three exams last week and I am tensed if I passed them. Please let me know...

I am Scorpio in cancer(mute )worried and in my 9 th house of higher education. Moon is in Aries. I dont know how to understand this. Does Mercury making a tight aspect with moon have any link to this.

hi dear dreamer!! hope you have passed your exams!!!
I will say Yes. You have passed.
the first thing here is that We have mutual reception btw :moon::mars:. (exams/you)
The :moon: (exams) had already passed with :trine: :saturn: (your 3th house - the way the basic knowledge and also the communication and writers). Do not forget that moon had already meet in the past mars.
Will meet :mercury::sun:- :saturn: collecting the light. You will here good news.
hope the best and good luck

dreamer

hi dear dreamer!! hope you have passed your exams!!!
I will say Yes. You have passed.
the first thing here is that We have mutual reception btw :moon::mars:. (exams/you)
The :moon: (exams) had already passed with :trine: :saturn: (your 3th house - the way the basic knowledge and also the communication and writers). Do not forget that moon had already meet in the past mars.
Will meet :mercury::sun:- :saturn: collecting the light. You will here good news.
hope the best and good luck

Thanks a lot Sunrise. Hope that this comes out true. I still need to wait a month to get my results.

dreamer

Sunrise,

Thought of updating you. I got my results today and I passed all my papers. Thanks a lot for the interpretration.
I love horary...