Re-tasked HIV virus cured Cancer

poyi

Premium Member
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...tment-using-HIV-virus-wire-immune-system.html

I am just watching 60 Minutes at home and it talked about how re-tasked HIV virus cured leukemia last December 2012 while in April 2012 this girl was facing the death sentence after 2 years of fight leukaemia.

What do you guys think this major breakthrough of cancer treatment in term of the relationship with Pluto in Capricorn or other Outer planets like Neptune in Pisces.

poyi

Premium Member
If you read the following then will get the engineering that medical researcher did to reprogram/manipulate the HIV virus to do the job of instead of infecting the healthy CD4+ve T-cells to weaken our immune system, in reverse re-tasked HIV virus strengthened the DC4+ve T-cells to fight/kill cancer cells eventually in 3 weeks the little girl was in complete remission (Cancer free).

"The human immunodeficiency virus, which is transmitted via unprotected sex and contaminated blood, weakens the immune system and eventually leads to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. Because of the weakened immune system, the body is unable to fight off infection.

HIV infects a white blood cell called the CD4 positive T cell, which has a protein on its surface called CD4. The protein spikes of the virus bind to the CD4 protein, which then allows HIV to bind to and enter the white blood cell. Because HIV requires the CD4 protein for infection, HIV is only able to infect CD4 positive T cells. CD4 positive T cells are needed for the immune system to fight off infections. As the virus attacks and destroys these CD4 positive T cells, the body's immune system becomes weak.
"
http://www.livestrong.com/article/180555-characteristics-of-hiv/

Both AIDS and Pluto were discovered in the 1930s. Here are the timelines of AIDS and Pluto from 1930s.
http://history1900s.about.com/od/1930s/qt/Pluto.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_HIV/AIDS

However, until 1980s AIDS was finally being scientifically proven in USA and given name when Pluto entered Scorpio.
http://www.avert.org/aids-history-86.htm

In 1981-1983 (1981 clinically observed, 1983 scientifically proven, by 1986 renamed as HIV-the virus causes AIDS), when last time Saturn was in Scorpio between 1983-1985, AIDs was discovered. Now as Saturn returned to the sign of Scorpio from 5th October 2012 till 2015 and in mutual sextile with Pluto the lord of Saturn again 30 years later. Saturn returned to Scorpio since 5th October 2012, by December 2012, this first patient Emma Whitehead announced on public news, from again USA as the first ever patient on this trial was cleared from Leukemia by reprogrammed HIV Virus 3 weeks after the treatment was delivered.

Pluto rules sex, taboo, transformation, death so as HIV transmitted through sex and body fluid, more frequently found in unsafe sex and among people with multiple sexual partners practice, which causes transformation to the cells affecting the immunity (Mars, Saturn, Neptune in medical astrology I think), eventually death.

I am thinking immunity system in our body are ruled by Mars, Pluto, Saturn/Capricorn and Neptune. What other members think about the rulership and the relationship of Pluto in Capricorn and Saturn in Scorpio. Do you think that might be the reason why Pluto/HIV is now being used to transform the other deadly disease Cancer in a positive manner as they are in mutual reception aspecting by sextile?

Last edited:

Marinka

There have been numerous medical/business establishments working on ways to use your own body to fight things like cancer. The article posted mentioned HIV - most of the articles that I have read do not state HIV, rather they identify a virus.

A link to a NYT story

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/21/h...py-shows-promise-for-acute-leukemia.html?_r=0

This next article from the Huffinton Post talks about the same person but, no mention about HIV.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/10/t-cell-therapy-leukemia_n_2271567.html

Took a bit of looking and I found this TV feed that does have the oncologist talking about the discovery using HIV.

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/doctors-hiv-treat-cancer-17929437

Pluto in Scorpio coincided with diseases like AIDS, maybe Neptune in Pisces will coincide having breakthroughs in diseases but, at what cost.

Many people that have life-saving breakthroughs like this move on and have repeated issues with their health. As noted, the girl has to take immune suppressing drugs so her body is not going to be able to fight diseases. Not sure whether this is something that needs to be done for life or just for a few years.

On another subject, a friend of mine had chemotherapy for breast cancer 10 years ago and just recently developed leukemia - she had to undergo a bone marrow transplant. Seems that developing leukemia is a side effect of some chemotherapies. She is also on immune suppressing drugs, not sure how long that will be for.

I mention this because Neptune and all it's illusions can promise much but, what is it actually going to deliver and what will be the trade-off. Is suppressing the immune system going to allow viruses/infections that normally cannot transgress and survive in a human host, the ability to now do so and maybe cause a host of new illnesses. For example, bird flu.

I'm still undecided as to how this will play out ...

poyi

Premium Member
Hi Marinka,

Thank you for your insights. I am also very concerned and we never know how Neptune in Pisces going to play out rather the extreme positive or the disappointment. Is a double fish after all...

I have seen lots and looked after many cancer patients. If I was not needed to live for others, just for myself, I would never choose to have chemotherapy or radiotherapy. I would choose to die naturally from the cancer itself. I do personally believe chemotherapy can kill/giving more severe symptoms to the patient faster/more intense than the disease itself. But again this is my personal view. For those have cancer should consult your own medical team.

poyi

Premium Member
Most if not all modern medicines are ruled by Neptune the diffusion of synthetic chemicals extracted from natural plants or non natural sources. In particular immune suppressants will be a Mask/Lie to the immune system to cover up the bone morrow or any kind of transplants.

Modern medicines very rarely actually "Cure" the disease or condition. Most are used to slow down or to cover up or suppressing the symptoms. Very very very rarely any medicines can actually cure you, even antibiotic or antiviral drugs still acting as assisting you to fight off the infection according to the sensitivity of the bacterias or viruses. But the actually cure is still coming from your own immune system.

Pluto in Capricorn can mean the manipulation or the transformation for the old structure.

Marinka

Hi Marinka,

Thank you for your insights. I am also very concerned and we never know how Neptune in Pisces going to play out rather the extreme positive or the disappointment. Is a double fish after all...

I have seen lots and looked after many cancer patients. If I was not needed to live for others, just for myself, I would never choose to have chemotherapy or radiotherapy. I would choose to die naturally from the cancer itself. I do personally believe chemotherapy can kill/giving more severe symptoms to the patient faster/more intense than the disease itself. But again this is my personal view. For those have cancer should consult your own medical team.

Most if not all modern medicines are ruled by Neptune the diffusion of synthetic chemicals extracted from natural plants or non natural sources. In particular immune suppressants will be a Mask/Lie to the immune system to cover up the bone morrow or any kind of transplants.

Modern medicines very rarely actually "Cure" the disease or condition. Most are used to slow down or to cover up or suppressing the symptoms. Very very very rarely any medicines can actually cure you, even antibiotic or antiviral drugs still acting as assisting you to fight off the infection according to the sensitivity of the bacterias or viruses. But the actually cure is still coming from your own immune system.

Pluto in Capricorn can mean the manipulation or the transformation for the old structure.

I think you made a good point that it is ultimately our own bodies that do the healing.

Having also spent years in the medical profession, I'm dismayed that the entire focus is on fixing the problem with very little focus on what life will be like after fixing it and almost no focus on preventing the problem in the first place.

I'll have to rummage through my medical astrology books and see if there is any assignment of t-cells.....

poyi

Premium Member
Along with my nursing I did Health Promotion which is a bachelor degree of public health prevention, intervention, research, advocacy, policy making, health fund management thing. One hand nursing is more a part of micro management of the disease/condition, the other degree did encouraged me to have much broader vision on primary health care. The idea of Chinese medicine also is to prevent and to treat the root of the symptoms by balancing elements, strengthen and control if excessive, Chinese medicines was never like western modern medicines that is highly neptunian....however the old time ancient western medicines was the same like the Chinese medicines it was about the balance of the fundemental elements in the body based on the natal chart as I had mentioned in the other thread a proper traditional Chinese and traditional western medicial doctors would always review your natal chart as the primary assessment tool.

T cells's functions in immune system
http://www.niaid.nih.gov/topics/immunesystem/immunecells/pages/tcells.aspx

Frisiangal

and almost no focus on preventing the problem in the first place.

This has always been my focus since studying the natal chart for predispositions towards physical dis-orders and dis-eases, even to preferring to call what is known as 'medical astrology' as 'health astrology'.:smile:

Poyi: Re the Aids virus.
When I was studying medical astrology in the late 1980's, the class was asked what they thought 'ruled' Aids. Obviously everyone associated a sexually transmitted disease with Pluto/Scorpio. We were advised differently!
A virus is ruled by Neptune, which also rules OR weakens the immune system.

When tracking Neptune's transits it is interesting to see that it entered Libra (relationships) as early as 1942. As it entered each following sign, so did Pluto in its own orbit. The late 50's saw it annihilate Virgo's old-fashioned ideas, including chastity and promiscuity.:smile: Neptune and Pluto were in constant sextile with each other during each ingress. By 1984, when Pluto entered its ruling sign and Neptune followed into Capricorn, the virus was claiming more 'victims' and was given a name. Unfortunately the 'damage' had long been done.

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Does this definition extend to include any chronic diseases/disorders?

I personally think if a native health involving slow moving planets that will mean Chronic conditions. For Neptune is very hard to be diagnosed. Slow moving planets under stress in that natal chart could suggest incurable long term illness.

While doing research I did find that Neptune seems to rule AIDS.

Neptune rules feet, circulation, loss of memory, emotional breakdown, bronchial, parathyroid glands, Aids, alcoholism, addiction.

I know a gay male with HIV, Hep B, Parkinson and end stage Dementia without birth time:

Pluto in Cancer square Uranus in Aries
Neptune in Virgo square Moon in Scorpio
Moon quincunx both Mercury and Venus in Gemini, Mercury and Venus conjunction in 1 orb
Moon at exact opposition to Chiron
Saturn Rx in Aquarius quincunx both Mars and Jupiter, but what really interesting was the Jupiter Mars tight conjunction square Lilith at 1 orb to exact orb, Sun in Gemini also conjunct Lilith in 1 orb

Frisiangal

Frisiangal wrote:
A virus is ruled by Neptune, which also rules OR weakens the immune system.
Does this definition extend to include any chronic diseases/disorders?

Hi,
Any disorder that bears a label 'chronic' will invariably find an attachment from Saturn to the planet influencing the disorder, and/or the significance of Capricorn because planet and sign are associated with long-term circumstances through conditioning; the hardening, turning to stone, etc.. Capricorn is hard Earth in its physical form. Via Saturn it produces the chronic conditions as a result of hardening within the physical body.

That said, Saturn is also the traditional ruler of Aqaurius, which is a FIXED sign of the AIR element. Get a bee in the air bonnet and it will be as difficult to budge as any lump of heavy rock :smile:, which can just as easily become 'neurotically chronic' of nature. In thinking in terms of Aquarius, Saturn would seem to be the archive keeper of that which is long past, yet retained rather than forgotten. My own Saturn in Air bee is that the 'aha' moment is nothing more than old retained intellect finding its way back into conscious thought again. Similarly, therefore, Saturn of Aquarius could refer to disorders-diseases carried on from long past times...be it former lives or ancestral influences. Still studying that one.:biggrin:

Neptune itself has never been associated with chronic conditioning rather than the nature and influence of its development in, and towards physical manifestation. The oceans/seas cause erosion and flood of land. Is such chronic or a long-term development?
Neptune is strongly associated with the psyche, spiritual or otherwise, whereby any Saturn/Capricorn influence tends to revolve around one's perception of manifested reality.

Physically, as per the nature of this thread, everyone carries viruses within them, which don't necessarily manifest into a physical condition. They lie dormant and there have to be outer conditions that 'wake them up', so to speak. The Neptune in Capricorn generational influence could well bring a change within astrological thought towards the idea that Neptune's effects ARE, or can become, physically long term and chronic of nature. Capricorn represents the limits of the physical body (the 'this far and no more' how much it can take, endurance etc.). Neptune can weaken Capricorn's power of resistance against outside influences alien (Neptune) to it, whereby the physical body and/or its immune system can no longer fully protect and guard against the outer influences entering the body. Neptune's fusion can have many meanings, whether one adds 'con' or 'trans' before it or not.:wink:

It is always interesting to read what is happening in the medical world to see how the outer planets transits through the signs appear to show their influence.

Last edited:

Marinka

This is a bit off subject but, there is some correlation with the case of marijuana now being used to treat seizures. Dr Gupta had a special that aired about a child having multiple seizures each day and after trying all drugs they decided to try marijuana. They talked to a farm (in Colorado) and they managed to get them to provide a specific part of the plant that does not cause any "high". There are still countless laws against this but, it appears to be working it's way through the system.

IMHO, this seems to be a function of Neptune in Pisces.

poyi

Premium Member
I believe even the most evil drugs/viruses/bacterias having their own unique place on treating or relieving sufferings when are used with correct intention and in moderation. I believe all things are just relativity and they can be both good and bad which even the most deadly HIV virus can also be doing the most impossible task on curing diseases.

dr. farr

I believe even the most evil drugs/viruses/bacterias having their own unique place on treating or relieving sufferings when are used with correct intention and in moderation. I believe all things are just relativity and they can be both good and bad which even the most deadly HIV virus can also be doing the most impossible task on curing diseases.

In homeopathic medicine we use those substances in highly attenuated (potentized) forms (and rendered unable to transmit disease) called "nosodes" (which were introduced into homeopathic therapeutics in the 1830's!! even before bacteriology and the concept of "germs" had developed) Homeopathy uses its remedies (many made from high-and completely non-toxic-attenuations of some of the most dangerous poisons known) to trigger the living system ITSELF to bring out its reserves in correcting ITSELF, rather than relying on drugs (or other such agents) to attack the "disease" and to supplant the living system's own healing abilities (which is the basic concept involved in conventional drug therapy) Indeed, a term that could well apply to homeopathic medicie is "micro-immunotherapy"...

poyi

Premium Member
Although I have not done any formal traditional Chinese medicine (TCH), occasionally I do like to research and be very fascinated by it.

Mylabris phalerata is a species of blister beetle belonging to the Meloidae family. Known as the Chinese blister beetle, it is used in traditional Chinese medicine.[1] A fatality from cantharidin poisoning has been reported, where dried beetles had been used as an abortifacient.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mylabris_phalerata#cite_note-pmid2263179-2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mylabris_phalerata

As a blister agent, cantharidin has the potential to cause adverse effects when used medically; for this reason, it has been included in a list of "problem drugs" used by dermatologistshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantharidin#cite_note-binder-1979-7 and emergency personnel. However, when compounded properly and applied in the clinic topically by a medical provider familiar with its effects and uses, cantharidin can be safely and effectively used to treat some benign skin lesions like warts and molluscum.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantharidin#cite_note-Moed2001-9
When ingested by humans, the LD[SIZE=-1]50[/SIZE] is around 0.5 mg/kg, with a dose of as little as 10 mg being potentially fatal. Ingesting cantharidin can initially cause severe damage to the lining of the gastrointestinal and urinary tract, and may also cause permanent renal damage. Symptoms of cantharidin poisoning include hematuria, abdominal pains, and rarely priapism.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantharidin#cite_note-binder-1979-7
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cantharidin