will he make a move?

leolitsa

hello! I posted some days before a chart asking if my collegue is interested in me... not many things happened since then but I wanted to make another horary chart asking if he will make a move.. if he will text me or flirt with me..

the significators are the same.. mars and venus. this time he is venus so venus is going back and forth after making a conjunction to mars. But I think moon in aquarius in sun's detriment is not a very good sign. what do you think?

Attachments

• copy.jpg
    copy.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 39

IleneK

Premium Member
I am not certain he will reach out, since as I mentioned, he received you by exaltation in the other chart. This suggests high but brief interest in you.

In this chart, he/Venus moves forward to catch up to you/Mars.
Venus, Mars and Moon [ruler of his 3rd, the radical 9th] all are in your 3rd house of communication. So this points to interest in some kind of reaching out to you. But by Mar 6, when Mars and Venus change signs and perfect the conjunction 0 AQ, this change in signs reflects a change in feelings on both your parts.

leolitsa

I am not certain he will reach out, since as I mentioned, he received you by exaltation in the other chart. This suggests high but brief interest in you.

In this chart, he/Venus moves forward to catch up to you/Mars.
Venus, Mars and Moon [ruler of his 3rd, the radical 9th] all are in your 3rd house of communication. So this points to interest in some kind of reaching out to you. But by Mar 6, when Mars and Venus change signs and perfect the conjunction 0 AQ, this change in signs reflects a change in feelings on both your parts.

thank you so much for your replies <3 this conjunction is really tricky!! so I might lose my interest.. anyway I will update if anything happens! :kissing: