Are we meant to be together?

lux111

I don’t think this was the best way to phrase the question but I mean like ‘is it our fate to eventually come together as life partners?’

So without too much backstory, we met 5 years ago and keep getting in touch and falling out of touch etc.. but I thought, when we first met, that he was going to one day be my partner. Anyway we’re in different countries and can’t travel to be together just now.

He just told me he loves me.. but I wasn’t expecting it and finally said I felt like I didn’t want to say it back yet... even though I do feel like that.. (I’m retrograde; not being straightforward). Anyway.. I think he was hurt because he hasn’t been in touch for a couple of days.. I’m scared this is just an online thing and that without a real relationship I’m playing pretend.

https://ibb.co/34km75F

I’m Jupiter/Moon, he’s Mercury/Sun

I’m Jup. in Capricorn H2, fall, (scared that it’s just all a trick.. and stressed about having no income tbh), no reception with Mercury (can’t actually get to know him well by phone) and in Sun’s face..

Moon is near the degree of its Taurus exaltation (I’m soo happy to know he loves me); Mercury’s face; no reception with Sun.

He (Mercury) is in Cancer, in Moon’s sign (he loves me) on his H2 cusp too.. In Jupiter’s exaltation, 5° from exact degree; he’s infatuated with me.. but he’s peregrine — in another country he kinda has nothing to offer me.

Sun is on the H9 cusp — also in Cancer: Moon’s sign and Jup.’s exaltation, (he really loves me).. but again, peregrine..

So anyway it’s not strong/confident but there is some reception..

Sun is 22°, a few seconds from exactly opposing rx Jupiter on 22°. This partile aspect could be testimony to ‘we are the same’ — a soulmates kinda thing. But that for now, we will keep coming together and separating again. Moon separates from a sextile with Mercury (mixed reception) applies to sextile Sun (Sun receives Moon but Moon doesn’t receive Sun) but before it does, Sun opposes Jupiter (mixed reception).

How do I read that? As applying aspects between significators and a ‘yes’ testimony?

Here’s some extra info:

My Jupiter antiscion is on my AC (7°39), opposite his Sun antiscion on his AC (7°24). Moon’s antiscion is on the Leo MC (23°35) — I’m hiding how much I really love him, but that’s where this is going..

The PoF/my H11 cusp (what is destined/what I really hope and wish for) is on Mercury’s degree of exaltation (15° Virgo).

Part of Marriage is 1°48 Aqua, and it’s dispositor Saturn is over the fence in Cap nearby, also H3. We both (Merc. and Jup.) have reception with Saturn (I’m Libra and he’s Aquarius btw)

Part of Love is 25° Libra. Its dispositor Venus is on his AC; we both have reception with her... PoL is conjunct Saturn’s degree of exaltation (21° Libra)

So.. it kind of seems like, maybe yes..? Eventually..?

(Edit btw: we have been in contact again since I posted this, there’s no love lost)

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Well, that's quite an analysis you did! You've thrown in almost everything but the kitchen sink, to the point where it's difficult to see the wheat from the shaft.
You are Jupiter, retrograde separating from a conjunction with Pluto, who is co-ruler of your 12th. Apparently, you blurted out whatever was least in your best interests, working against yourself.
Sun approaches an opposition, so we have an impasse here, no mutual reception. And sun is approaching from his 3rd of communications. Really badly bruised ego from ill spoken words! Closing up like a clam, scuttling away like a crab.
Mercury is descendent. Moon separating from a sextile, who is the question of the matter. He is in his 2nd of self worth, licking his bruised ego.
We have eros exactly on the descendent, so at the moment, this is what is drawing him on.
You made no mention of moon approaching a conjunction with Uranus, I fear you don't want to consider it. Uranus is a separation and breakup. In his 12th house, this is what he is thinking about deep down.
Plus, we now notice Venus near the descendent cusp. Who is this? She is exactly trine Juno in his 5th of romance. Careful, there is something brewing under the surface that he is keeping to himself.
Moon is in the degree of the descendent and eros, but that is not a very strong contact.
Venus looks as though she is separating from mars, but they never actually completed the contact, and in fact mars is suffering by conjunction with Chiron, wounded healer.
Venus in reality will square Neptune of deception and illusion, exactly on the cusp of the 5th house.
Careful, keep your eyes open, this sorceress is near him, working her spell and he is getting ready to bolt.
Jupiter continues its retrograde movement, trying to rewalk lost territory, and its next aspect is with Neptune, arriving just about when Venus gets there.
Moon, before it reaches Uranus, will make a backwards contact with mars, your 12th house ruler. So you can still save the day.
So, is it fated to become life partners with him?
Too soon to say, it depends on how you act now.
Libra needs partnership, but Aquarius is usually oblivious to what is going on under its nose while it is star gazing. Good luck.

Last edited:

lux111

Ah thank you so much, so interesting.

I think that he was really hurt and probably would have closed off if I hadn’t sent the right message last night.. yes that Uranus was concerning me and so were the other signs of him having no dignity etc.. plus the early ascendant made me think it’s not exactly fated, it still depends on what I do and could go either way right now. So I wrote to him again (maybe the ‘save the day’ you mentioned) and he replied warmly, and said that he was seeing my message better now, really did love me and wanted to call tmrw.. It’s not all secure forever now of course but perhaps Uranian disaster averted

Last edited: