Uranus conjunct natal MD, -Square- Pluto conjunct natal Mercury

Spread the Light

I would like some light shed on my career please.

The Uranus/Pluto square is in my career/work-10th/6th house conjunct my natal Midheaven and square my natal Mercury.

With Uranus ruling weather, Mercury ruling communications and Pluto forcing my evolution, I assume my career is on its way to taking place.

I am studying to be a meteorologist broadcaster. I am a Reiki master and plan on naturally and discreetly sending my good energy through the broadcast wires every morning along with my intuitive and legitimate forecasts. I want to make people feel good for watching my morning segments and then they leave the house in a great mood and can spread that as they go through their day. I have an extreme passion to guide the publics safety and awareness while brightening their days. I have been progressing forward astrologically, spiritually, psychically and mentally a lot the past few years. However, it is very difficult for me to focus & learn the many concepts behind the weather. I am grasping them, it is just very time consuming and has been years of work. Being that I have a heavy water (oceanic) & air (atmosphere) chart, you'd think the subject would be easy.. (Maybe I am limiting myself in some way I am not aware of from learning this more efficiently?)

Anyway, I will be done with my degree within the next two years at the latest. I just want to know what people think of the 'when' factor. And what I can do to help attract my career opportunities while I finish my schooling. I just got married this past summer and I can feel my career being the next big event to take off. Starting hopefully through my Saturn Return.. I applied for a news meteorology internship recently and pray they give me the call back. I pray the time is near for my humanitarian dreams to start coming to life, so I can start assisting the public in an enlightening ways for their highest good. :)

I know when I am 'ready', the opportunity will present itself.
I am just hoping people could analyze my chart so I can see things from other views that I may not be aware of. If there is anything I should watch out for that may distract me or get in my way that you see please share.. I'd be so grateful to receive your educated and intuitive views. I love astrology, it is my therapy and my energy. It has guided me to keep striving on during the hardest of times and the best of times.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. I also study Astro-meteorology on the side. :wink:

Love & light,

K

Attachments

• astro_NatalChart_Current_Transits.jpg
    astro_NatalChart_Current_Transits.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: