Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 02-05-2014, 04:12 AM

Help for my 2 year old with a heavy 11th house!

Hello Everyone!

I just joined. My DOB is 2-22-75 2:51PM NYC

My Son's DOB is 9/20/2011 @ 11:11AM
I am concerned that an astrologer I adore told me that he would be shy.

Is there anything I can do to help him overcome that propensity..this early?

He has saturn and venus in Libra in his 11th house?

Positions of Planets
Sun 27°19' Virgo
Moon 28°04' Gemini
Mercury 20°16' Virgo
Venus 6°52' Libra
Mars 0°57' Leo
Jupiter 9°37' Я Taurus
Saturn 17°23' Libra
Uranus 2°48' Я Aries
Neptune 28°47' Я Aquarius
Pluto 4°54' Capricorn
Chiron 1°51' Я Pisces
Ceres 22°35' Я Pisces
Pallas 27°13' Я Capricorn
Juno 17°56' Libra
Vesta 6°10' Aquarius
Node 17°56' Я Sagittarius
Lilith 28°37' Я Aries
Fortune 20°15' Leo
AS 19°31' Scorpio
MC 0°52' Virgo
Planets in Houses*
Sun House 10
Moon House 8
Mercury House 10
Venus House 11
Mars House 9
Jupiter House 6
Saturn House 11
Uranus House 5
Neptune House 3
Pluto House 2
Chiron House 4
Ceres House 4
Pallas House 3
Juno House 11
Vesta House 3
Node House 1
Lilith House 6
Fortune House 9
* In keeping with the common practice, we consider that a planet posited within 1 degree of the next house belongs to that house. We allow an orb of 2 degrees for the ASC and the MC.

Positions of Houses
House 1 19°31' Scorpio
House 2 19°32' Sagittarius
House 3 24°29' Capricorn
House 4 0°52' Pisces
House 5 2°49' Aries
House 6 28°32' Aries
House 7 19°31' Taurus
House 8 19°32' Gemini
House 9 24°29' Cancer
House 10 0°52' Virgo
House 11 2°49' Libra
House 12 28°32' Libra
List of Aspects
Sun Conjunction Mercury Orb 7°02'
Sun Conjunction Venus Orb 9°32'
Neptune Opposite MC Orb 2°04'
Venus Opposite Uranus Orb 4°03'
Sun Opposite Uranus Orb 5°28'
Moon Opposite Pluto Orb 6°49'
Jupiter Opposite AS Orb 9°54'
Sun Square Moon Orb 0°44'
Venus Square Pluto Orb 1°58'
Uranus Square Pluto Orb 2°05'
Moon Square Uranus Orb 4°44'
Sun Square Pluto Orb 7°34'
Moon Square Mercury Orb 7°47'
Moon Trine Neptune Orb 0°43'
Mars Trine Uranus Orb 1°50'
Pluto Trine MC Orb 4°02'
Jupiter Trine Pluto Orb 4°43'
Mercury Sextile AS Orb 0°45'
Moon Sextile MC Orb 2°47'
Sun Sextile Mars Orb 3°38'
Venus Sextile Mars Orb 5°54'
Sun Inconjunction Neptune Orb 1°27'
Uranus Inconjunction MC Orb 1°56'
Mars Inconjunction Neptune Orb 2°10'
Venus Inconjunction Jupiter Orb 2°45'
Pluto SemiSquare AS Orb 0°22'
Uranus SesquiQuadrate AS Orb 1°43'
Sun SesquiQuadrate Jupiter Orb 2°42'
Jupiter Quintile Neptune Orb 1°10'
Mars SemiSextile MC Orb 0°05'

Unread 02-05-2014, 04:27 AM

Re: Help for my 2 year old with a heavy 11th house!

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...1&d=1391574424
Attached Images
File Type: gif 2456693190628.gif (18.6 KB, 18 views)
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:41 AM
Account Closed

So many things can happen between now and when your child is grown that I would not be worrying about this. It depends on a lot of things as to whether for example your son's 11th house is even particularly strong, as to how powerful Mercury is, as to how outgoing he might be.... so much.

This is the reason why I don't do chart for children under the age of 18, since having an astrologer tell you something about your child can make it a self-fulfilling event and destroy free will.

And some things you simply can't do anything about. In my daughter's case I tried, and in the end, what I saw happened anyway. Life had a plan.
Unread 02-05-2014, 04:54 AM

Thank you Zarathu..
I know that you are right and actually he is a friend of mine and I asked him NOT to tell me about my boys bc I am a worry wart by nature but alas he did and now I can't get over it!

I used to be shy too and still am but have many friends and wish for many good friends for him too bc life without extraordinary human connections defeats the whole purpose!

Here you can see that I have a strong 5th house...so maybe that means that my children will be happy bc ultimately that's all I care about.
My astrologer also said that I am lucky and I can't be lucky if my children are unhappy?!

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...1&d=1391575954
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Piscesmama chart.pdf (93.7 KB, 10 views)
Unread 02-06-2014, 01:58 AM

Thank you Ram! I really appreciate the insight and will certainly heed your advice!

BTW..if its not too personal of a question...is astrology just a hobby for you? You seem to know too much for this to simply be a hobby!? I am very impressed by everyone on this site.

Thanks!
Unread 02-07-2014, 10:48 PM

Well, it seems that love affairs may not be his forte when he grows up (Venus-Saturn conjunction opposite Uranus), but marriage will settle him down as air signs are prominent. He may be attracted to older women due to their wisdom and mellower energy. Meditation will help him to tap into his own inner resources (Moon in Gemini in 8th). Virgos are incredibly resilient and often begin their lives as "nerds" and blossom handsome and may even run the show. Think Beyonce, Michael Jackson (early on) Shania Twain, Madonna (Moon and ASC in Virgo), Adam Sandler, Pink and more.
The Following User Says Thank You to kailaniatsea For This Useful Post:
piscesmama (02-15-2014)
Unread 02-12-2014, 01:19 AM

First off, just glancing over this chart I see a person entirely capable, and striving to be "out" and make relationships happen. He has Libra ruling the 11th, with Venus strongly placed in its ruling sign in Libra. I'm sure you know, Libra is the relationship sign, and this is enhanced by Venus, in a house which rules groups and others. I think it would be a stretch to say Venus is conjunct Saturn, but Saturn placed in this house denotes that he is also "working" on relationships, groups etc. I know a man who is an extremely public figure, with many connections, whose business depends upon networking, with Saturn in the 11th. To me that exemplifies the lesson of Saturn in the 11th: find a way to take charge, and develop in the group sphere; the fact that Saturn is in Libra makes this about relationships, specifically.
Yes, he is Scorpio rising, which can make a reserved nature. I have Scorpio rising. Sometimes it makes a person quiet, but that's just because they're observing the situation carefully, or they need a little space. With the co ruler of Scorpio, Mars, in Leo in the 9th house, he's not exactly going to be the quietest Scorpio rising person... Scorpio rising is a wonderful rising sign to have though, imo. It gives perception and strong energy.
Plus...he's got all of his personal planets at the top half of the chart, ok, so that means he is going to be "out" in the world. Even the Sun, right up there in the 10th. His North node in the 1st, in Sagittarius, he wants to find the truth for himself, and he wants to be self driven, reliant. He is developing a trust in who he is.
Also, Moon in Gemini is chatty....talktive. No worries.
Keep in mind, this is just me glancing over it, and giving you the basic observations, and expressing it with brevity. So if you hear something you don't like, don't fret.
The chart is a potential, not a life sentence. You will have a huge impact on your son's life. If you raise him with the love and care which I am sure you will (look how much concern you show here!) then he will grow up loving himself, he will grow up strong. And he will be able to best manage the challenges shown in the chart and utilize the strengths. That is all you need to really know, and you already know that in your heart.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loveastrology For This Useful Post:
kailaniatsea (02-15-2014), piscesmama (02-15-2014)
Unread 02-12-2014, 06:03 AM

We need to take Zarathu's point about not turning a child's chart reading into some kind of negative self-fulfilling prophecy. So let me take a different tack.

What could possibly be negative about your son's 11th house???? He has a very strong Venus in her own sign of Libra there, so that is in the happy pile. To traditional astrologers, Saturn is exalted (strengthened) in Libra, so he's looking well, also. Then the 11th is traditionally the house ruled by the "good spirit."

Are you thinking of Saturn as misfortunate? Saturn will show up in the chart somewhere, so nobody gets a free pass where Saturn is concerned. But Saturn's only real aspects in this chart are a broad trine to his moon and a sextile to his north node (of personal growth.)

Did the astrologer say your son would be shy due to Saturn in the 11th???? I wouldn't get this, but even if so, shyness is not a terminal disease. Many people are introverted to a greater or lesser extent. Of course the best thing a parent can do for any child is to give him unconditional love and boost his self-confidence.

All in all, I'd say his 11th house looks good. Plus, lucky him. He has a strong Mercury (thinking, communicating) in its own sign of Virgo.

There are very, very few squeaky-clean nicey-nice horoscopes out there. Your little angel will have his share of strengths and weaknesses, like 99.9% of everybody else on the planet.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Last edited by waybread; 02-12-2014 at 06:06 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
kailaniatsea (02-15-2014), piscesmama (02-15-2014)
Unread 02-15-2014, 08:58 PM

I really want to thank you all for taking the time to review his chart. In any case...you are right. All you can do as a parent is give them tons of love and try to be the best possible version of yourself...so they have a good role model to be proud of.

Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to piscesmama For This Useful Post:
waybread (02-15-2014)

Tags
11th, heavy, house, year