Astral Travel

Phoenix Venus

Best book on the subject: Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce

you can read it free here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/Astral Dynamics.pdf

There are basically 2 ways to do it:

1. have an out of body experience while falling asleep to project your consiousness into the astral plane.

2. enter the astral plane through your dream state.

I think number 2 is easier and just as effective, but i assume by "astral projection" you are referring to number 1?

Basically you have to learn how to "quiet your mind" down to a very small pin-like awareness so that you remain consious while you are falling asleep. And then, just wait for the "pulse" (that feeling of falling you get when you drift asleep) and push yourself out then.

It takes a lot of practice working with both your energetic body and your state of awareness.

KaylaTheTaurean

Best book on the subject: Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce

you can read it free here:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/doc/Astral Dynamics.pdf

There are basically 2 ways to do it:

1. have an out of body experience while falling asleep to project your consiousness into the astral plane.

2. enter the astral plane through your dream state.

I think number 2 is easier and just as effective, but i assume by "astral projection" you are referring to number 1?

Basically you have to learn how to "quiet your mind" down to a very small pin-like awareness so that you remain consious while you are falling asleep. And then, just wait for the "pulse" (that feeling of falling you get when you drift asleep) and push yourself out then.

It takes a lot of practice working with both your energetic body and your state of awareness.

Yes:) astral projection/travel. I want to take it baby steps at a time just learn to leave my body and then increase as I go. Thank you for your help!

fifteen

Takes lots of work. For most it isn't easy, unless it suddenly happens to you. But that's the thing with most spiritual issues, you can't force it. I've been practicing it for quite a while, but I'm still not able to travel on will. To actually leave the body, (not imagined, but really leave it and travel) can hurt the first time. It's scary too. I would not recommend it to anyone who isn't working the spiritual realm already. It's fear what keeps most of us attached to the body, and rightfully so.

oriel

I agree with fifteen.
I remember the first time I left my body, I thought I really woke up and left the room.lol But before that I was having a sleep paralysis.I thought I really did woke up because I keep pressing the button to turn on the light,but it won't turn on.I thought something is wrong with the switch lol Then I went downstairs I saw a bright white light on my back then I was back again to my bed.
I felt really tired after that.

You have to keep your body fit if you're gonna do this.You need to have a strong stamina.And I agree it's more easy to do it in dream state,I started with lucid dream then OBE,it's quite random,all of a sudden being in different places,places that I don't even know then physically waking up really really tired as if I traveled so far.
Sometimes you will even hear a buzzing sound before leaving your body.
You have to be careful in the astral realm.Always ground yourself for protection. :)