Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Houses & cusps

Houses & cusps For discussions on houses and house cusps (i.e. planets on angles, house stelliums and so on)

Unread 08-07-2017, 06:25 PM

Question about Uranus on the 5th house cusp?

I have a question about this position. I know Uranus is in my 4th house. But I'd it also on my 5th house cusp? Would Uranus affect my 5th house? Being as though my Uranus Retrograde? Basically would I experience the same affects of having Uranus in the 5th house?

photo uploading sites free

Unread 08-07-2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
I have a question about this position. I know Uranus is in my 4th house. But I'd it also on my 5th house cusp? Would Uranus affect my 5th house? Being as though my Uranus Retrograde? Basically would I experience the same affects of having Uranus in the 5th house?

photo uploading sites free
In my experience having planets on house cusps affects both houses, so your 4th and 5th house will be affected.
Unread 08-09-2017, 02:12 PM

Re: Question about Uranus on the 5th house cusp?

In my experience, any time a planet(especially the personal planets, which is not the case here) is extremely close to any house cusp(esp. the angles), the significance of said house is examplified and takes on a prominent role in life. Because the house cusp is the most sensitive point of the house it represents.

It may mean that any time you run into 5th house related issues your Uranian qualities jump into the forefront. Venus squaring it may also magnify its significance.

Tags
cusp, house, question, uranus