Mars conjunct Pluto and love

Mimi

I have a question about this aspect. Mars is ruler of my 7th (Aries) and it is in 2nd house in conjunction with Pluto. What kind of men are described with this aspect, physically and psychically?
Mars is between 18th and 19th degree of Scorpio (closer to 19th). I heard it is dangerous degree.
Also, my Sun is on 9th degree Sagittarius conjunct fixed star Antares (except inconjunction with Jupiter, no major aspects). How can i connect position of my Sun with position of Mars when describing my future partner? What it says about him, and also, about myself.

I am ascendant Libra, AC on 9th degree.

Skyseer

Be cautious. Mars-Pluto connections are sometimes noted as accident indications--especially when the moon is involved.
By house placement, this placement could signal danger in love, or possibly fatal attractions. But, it could also be considered that since it's in Libra & Taurus' natural house, the accident indications could be numbed. Be thankful it's not in Uranus', Saturn's, or Pluto's natural house. :D

Lin

How old are you? What type of man have you attracted up till now?

If you show your chart it will be easier to read this issue, which can be very sensitive.
The best you can expect from this aspect is a successful man who is very ambitious and desirous of power.

However, the down side of this conjunction could be very difficult and destructive, so that is why the whole chart should be shown. Otherwise we are just speculating.
LIN

Mimi

Thank you for both answers! :)
Here is my chart...

I never paid attention on degrees, but when i wrote that 19th degree Scorpio can be dangerous, and my Mars is on 18 50', i started thinking.

I am 22. I often attract strange men and they can be quite jealous even if i am not in a relation with them. But i like strong, smart and controlled men the most.

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 12

Lin

ANY time Neptune is on the IC it is SO important to be careful regarding the men you choose. And with Saturn there....you do attract jealous men who want to control. But you also want to control and your Saturn opposition sets up a "tug of war."
Not sure this is the definition of love, but it is a strong dynamic that can cause a lot of wastedtime.
LIN

Mimi

ANY time Neptune is on the IC it is SO important to be careful regarding the men you choose. And with Saturn there....you do attract jealous men who want to control. But you also want to control and your Saturn opposition sets up a "tug of war."
Not sure this is the definition of love, but it is a strong dynamic that can cause a lot of wastedtime.
LIN

Does Neptune and Saturn on IC can cause some family problems?

And, considering that my IC is partner's MC, if we watch derivative house, what do you think, what kind of job could he have, with Neptune and Saturn there, and also Moon and Venus in his 10th house, (knowing that he is described with Mars conjunct Pluto)?