My solar return for 2011/2012

Mimi

I hope someone can help me with this. What should i wait and expect in this period?
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3285/astro31gw01.gif
astro31gw01.gif

jmerle179

We'd pass out for lack of oxygen if we held our breath waiting for someone to respond to our solar return charts on this site.

So, instead of waiting on an expert, let's see what we come up with on our own. Let's follow the instructions for reading a solar return chart in BobZemco's sticky post: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29079

Then, come back here and post what you came up with and I'll do the same. We can see how they compare.

If you are motivated to try a second one, you can do the same on my thread here: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37577

We may not get answers, but at least we'll get some practice doing it ourselves--even if we do come up with wrong answers. :)

J

gemini59

It takes a lot of time and energy to review a solar return. A solar return is a perspective for a year.
I try to add as much as I can but I do tend to add to those who have already tried to do some research on this site and add to it.

You can follow certain rules. Generally you have to post the solar return as a stand alone and you need to have the natal available to see what natal planets are active.

In brief I will add some things but please this is not a free read my chart site. It is a place to learn about how to do astrology...gosh...who has time to do a bunch of solar returns. And the really upsetting thing is I am learning too so It is nice to get feed back on what had transpired for the individual but does anyone ever say this or that about what happened...no I never know what I gave to that person of import or if I was way off.

This is a structure of how I tend to reach solars:

1. What natal house is rising. In this return your 4th house is on the cusp of the solar ascendant. That means your 4th home and the 10th house too (career and status) will be a themes present this year.
2. Capricorn is ruling thus saturns location and aspects will give you an idea of focus too. Since the ascendant tells of physical appearance, outward expression, what you present to others and your health we can tell something about these ideas from saturn.
3. the highest planets in the chart or those closest to the MC solar return either 9th or 10th house is very key. The most prominent means what others can see or what is visible to others. this can be either natal or solar return planets. In your case natal mars and pluto are conjunct the solar return MC. This is a really energetic combination. Pluto is explosive and mars is aggression and in scorpio. Pluto is about a transformation too and mars about anger or young men. this being visible in the 10th house of authority implies a caution to you to be careful about tendency to let your 'steam' out publicly or around authority figures. try to find a better outlet for that energy. I would check progressed charts if I were you to see if mars is active by progression.

4. The moon and its aspects tell us about where your emotional focus will be, where you will see fluctuations. In the solar return 2nd implies money fluctuations and worries. The 2nd is also about self-esteem and self-worth.

Again, solar return as a stand alone helps see the aspects as well as having natal nearby to check to see where the natal planets add to the interpretation. Like how solar venus is close to pluto and your natal neptune and saturn.

Or how natal moon and natal venus are in the first close to the ASC allowing that aspect of yourself to easily manifest this year.

Hope this helps. Loads to learn..

jmerle179

Oh, I see you have a reply! Yeah!! Thanks Gemini59!

Mimi, don't take my reply seriously. I have no clue what I'm doing, and I'm using your chart solely for practice.

Here is as much as I could figure out by following BobZemco's sticky at the top of the Solar Returns page ...

Your Solar Return Ascendant is approximately 21 degrees in Capricorn. 21 degrees Capricorn in your Natal chart is the 4th house. Therefore, the 4th house will have much of the focus for your 2011/2012 Solar Year. From what I understand, the 4th House rules home and family.

NOTE: Your 2011 Solar Return year begins later this year, in December. Had you created a Dec. 2010 SR chart, it should be able to tell you more about 2011 BEFORE Dec. 2.

The 4th house is Square to the 1st house, and both are Angular houses. I'm confused about what this means. I don't know if it's good because they are in aspect to one another or if it's bad because they are square.

Since Capricorn is your SR Ascendant, Saturn is your SR chart ruler. Your Natal Saturn is in the 9th House in Libra. Again, I haven't a clue what this means.

I do hope you (and others) will take a stab at this chart so we can learn from each other. I'll try to come back tomorrow and do the same using Starlink's instructions.

J

jmerle179

I got restless, so I decided to take a stab at Starlink's SR interpretation steps.

Reminder: This is not to be considered accurate. It’s my very first time trying to look at a solar chart using her post as a reference and yours is only the third solar chart I’ve tried to understand.

The majority of your houses are in the 9-12 Houses, which “could show a transpersonal time in your life, much thinking about your life, your wishes and hopes for the future and more time spent in private, necessary to think things over.”

Starlink writes: “Rising planets, especially natal planets which are in the Rising Side of the SR chart, and especially the one’s in the 1st house and close to the SR Asc. have a lot of power this year.

You have a ton of Natal planets on the side of your SR Asc, and of those, the Moon is in the SR 1st House.

Then we look at the angles of the SR chart. Your Ascendant is on a Cardinal sign and your MC is on Scorpio, a fixed sign. Of this Starlink writes,
... you could start something and end the year by completing what you wanted to do. The Cardinal energy could bring on an exciting and busy time, trying to get something done and the Fixed quality will help you to make it a finished (fixed) product or plan.”

Your natal Ascendant is Libra, but your SR Ascendant is Capricorn, which means Capricorn can “colour your natal Ascendant sign,” which I think means your personality could be mildly Capricorn influenced.

The SR Ascendant falls in the your Natal 4th house (of home and family), which get a lot of focus in your 2011-2012 SR year. (Again, this will be from Dec 2, 2011 to Dec. 1, 2012.)

I’m unclear about what she means about the “house in which the Sun falls in the SR chart is the birthday month’s forcast and influence, …” But your SR Sun is in the 11th SR house and the 3rd Natal house.

Solar Return Moon is 9 degrees Pisces, which is in your 5th Natal house. This is the area that “indicates an area of restlessness from the beginning of the year.”

[FONT=&quot]J
[/FONT]

Mimi

I wasn't coming to this thread long time, but now i'm here because my Solar return horoscope finally started! People, thank you for being so kind to answer me, i appreciate it!

I'm still confused about some things... If anyone knows, what can mean when solar AC is conjuncting Moon and Venus in natal chart? Also, my natal Venus is squared by Saturn and Jupiter. Jupiter is retrograde is 7th natal, Saturn going through the first...
Does anyone think something important can happen in my love life? I'm single for too long... I worry a bit because of solar Pluto and solar Venus, they are in conjunction in solar 12, but both conjunct Uranus in natal third house- Uranus is ruler of my 5th.