Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 06-18-2020, 06:52 AM

Career guidance

Namaskar,
I have changed my last job on 16th October 2019 and started the present one on 21st October 2019.
I am a pastry chef in Auckland, NewZealand , but have not been able to get any career advancement in term of pastry as this job i got a promotion i position and getting more money from my lost job from the last one.
But i am not even 1 percent satisfied with the present job and was planning to change from the day i have joined by the circumstances are not making it possible.
I have now the person as my boss which i don't go along not even a bit.And he has started troubling me.
I have applied a lot of jobs in pastry but have not been able to get a positive response right now.
I also have to sort out my permanent residency as my visa is expiring in april next year.
Now i am confused as the condition of the job market is not good.
Should i stay in my present job or if i get a chance of change of job i should go for that.
And should i move out of the current city or not as it is very necessary for me to move for my permanent residency.
There was a talk about my promotion to some other restaurant of the same company in my city only by my ex boss before he was leaving but i have not got any response from management also
Regarding that and it would also not the thing i want to do that is pastry job.
I am really confused, frustrated and angry what ever is being going in my life right now.

If kindly some one look into my horoscope.

Thanks in advance.
D.o.b - 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place of birth - Delhi,India.
Marital status - Single.

Unread 06-21-2020, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep03 View Post
Namaskar,
I have changed my last job on 16th October 2019 and started the present one on 21st October 2019.
I am a pastry chef in Auckland, NewZealand , but have not been able to get any career advancement in term of pastry as this job i got a promotion i position and getting more money from my lost job from the last one.
But i am not even 1 percent satisfied with the present job and was planning to change from the day i have joined by the circumstances are not making it possible.
I have now the person as my boss which i don't go along not even a bit.And he has started troubling me.
I have applied a lot of jobs in pastry but have not been able to get a positive response right now.
I also have to sort out my permanent residency as my visa is expiring in april next year.
Now i am confused as the condition of the job market is not good.
Should i stay in my present job or if i get a chance of change of job i should go for that.
And should i move out of the current city or not as it is very necessary for me to move for my permanent residency.
There was a talk about my promotion to some other restaurant of the same company in my city only by my ex boss before he was leaving but i have not got any response from management also
Regarding that and it would also not the thing i want to do that is pastry job.
I am really confused, frustrated and angry what ever is being going in my life right now.

If kindly some one look into my horoscope.

Thanks in advance.
D.o.b - 26/02/1991
Time- 19:48
Place of birth - Delhi,India.
Marital status - Single.
Please if someone can reply to my question please.

Tags
career, guidance