is he angry with me? what have I done?

spiritwoman

Well, again, it is about this men I have been seeing, on and off for the past three months. We had an argument over another girl, and he claimed he was not in touch with her anymore, he went on home leave (we both work and live abroad) and I stopped communicating with him, because I was told by a friend of his that he had been seeing other women. Previously, he claimed he was not seeing anyone else.
Anyway, what puzzles me is that when he came back from his home leave, he cut me off from the social media without any explanation. We stopped greeting each other on the street. While I don't have the intention to get back together with him cause I don't trust him anymore, and don't want to get hurt, I wonder what happened? I am reluctant to get in touch with him and seek closure, cause I fear rejection and don't want him to think that I am chasing him.
But I wonder why he cut me off and stopped greeting me? Is he angry? Or maybe he feels ashamed because I found out about his parallel relationships?

I am about to conjunct him but we don't receive each other, I don't see us communicating anytime soon unless I initiate the contact, which I won't. But it's important for me to find out what's on his mind.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_horary.43683.65420.png
    astro_w2gw_horary.43683.65420.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 49

Chrysalis

Or maybe he feels ashamed because I found out about his parallel relationships?

It looks to be to do with what you've said here...

There has been the square between sun/mars/neptune, mars in the 10th i'd see as exposure and with neptune its obviously about the lies, mars rules his 5th house and by antisica is in your 5th house.

rafaella

Well, again, it is about this men I have been seeing, on and off for the past three months. We had an argument over another girl, and he claimed he was not in touch with her anymore, he went on home leave (we both work and live abroad) and I stopped communicating with him, because I was told by a friend of his that he had been seeing other women. Previously, he claimed he was not seeing anyone else.
Anyway, what puzzles me is that when he came back from his home leave, he cut me off from the social media without any explanation. We stopped greeting each other on the street. While I don't have the intention to get back together with him cause I don't trust him anymore, and don't want to get hurt, I wonder what happened? I am reluctant to get in touch with him and seek closure, cause I fear rejection and don't want him to think that I am chasing him.
But I wonder why he cut me off and stopped greeting me? Is he angry? Or maybe he feels ashamed because I found out about his parallel relationships?

I am about to conjunct him but we don't receive each other, I don't see us communicating anytime soon unless I initiate the contact, which I won't. But it's important for me to find out what's on his mind.

Jupiter is in his own sign and in detriment of Mercury, reception shows he is not interested. Sun is also in detriment of Mercury, I think he was looking for a bit of fun, and you seemed to want something more? I think he has moved on. Moon just entered its detriment, I think you will have difficulty emotionally.... take care.

BTW are you guys charity workers? Red cross or something alike? If so, even in place like that and with the work that you do, you guys looking for romance...? Fascinating...

spiritwoman

Well, I expected more cause I trusted and liked him, and it's true that I don't feel comfortable with being lied to and ditched without any explanation. But I don't have feelings for him, only my emotions being hurt and uncomfortable in my own skin. We have common friends, so it's a bit awkward

Time for romance...I would't call this a romance, people here form no attachments and commitments to one another due to the temporary nature of our jobs, it's all about having short lived fun...

rafaella

Well, I expected more cause I trusted and liked him, and it's true that I don't feel comfortable with being lied to and ditched without any explanation. But I don't have feelings for him, only my emotions being hurt and uncomfortable in my own skin. We have common friends, so it's a bit awkward

Time for romance...I would't call this a romance, people here form no attachments and commitments to one another due to the temporary nature of our jobs, it's all about having short lived fun...

Chart suggests you definitely had strong interest in him, Moon was in sign ruled by his significator all the way in his house, and just recently changed to Capricorn where it now is in fall of Jupiter. This now suggests a hatred... love and hate are two sides of a coin, you know... This reception is normally seen when a relationship turns sour. I see this time and time again.

Short lived fun is romance in my book.... :whistling:

spiritwoman

haha, very true, I liked him a lot and wanted a committed relationship but obviously he wasn't ready. I tend to interpret the moon in Capricorn the same way.

But once he realized that I found out the nasty details about his cheating he turned cold. And the funny thing is that I wasn't even looking for evidence of the cheating, the information just randomly came to me by different people. It's very strange. he was thinking I was stalking him, which I never did. Most probably that is why he removed me from the social media.

Now I want to move on and close the chapter.

Yeah, I better get used to the random hook ups around here :)