what is the cause of my mother's death? please help

spiritwoman

Please help me so I can have a piece of mind....

My mother's health had been gradually deteriorating over the past 5 years. She started complaining about back pain, tremors and shakes, lost weight, stopped eating, going out, and was diagnosed with depression and she started having some serious problems with walking, muscle rigidity and sickness and at times she could even barely walk without support. She was also taking pills for helping with blood coagulation. The anti-depression therapy did not work, so on May 15 she was diagnosed with Parkinson. Meanwhile while being put on wrong therapy her mental condition also deteriorated significantly, although she never displayed any signes of dementia or serious disorder, but had occasional panic attacks and mood swings.
On 15 of May, she was taken off the anti-depression therapy and started taking pills for Parkinson which were supposed to improve the muscle stiffness, which eased the rigidity and seemed to be working. She also stopped taking the anti-coagulation pills for the blood for some reason one month ago.
Her ability to move improved, but she started having halucnations and occasional detachment from reality, severe constipation, back pain and loss of appetite and sleeping disorders.
On Saturday (23 June) she managed even to go to the bathroom on her own, but we had a fight at home, and she got into a serious panic attack which lasted for 8 hours and she could not move her legs anymore. I took her to the emergency and they gave her injection for blood circulation (there was no paralysis, she could still feel the legs but not able to move them), and some injections for arrhythmia and tranquillisers and was sent back home. The doctor said she needs to take the pills for the blood coagulation.
The morning after (24 June), I gave her the pill for anti-coagulation and after 2 hours I noticed dark red marks on her lower legs, which started spreading on the upper part of the legs. So I took her to the emergency again. They did blood test and concluded that there were issues with her blood and detected severe infection, and she also had constipation, and while waiting for the next decision from the doctors as what to so, she lost her consciousness. She was taken to reanimation in the night, she managed to wake up couple of times fully conscious but started vomiting blood and passed away on June 25 in the morning.
No explanation was given from the doctors. Only some mentioning about some thrombosis cell being activated which might have entered her blood stream and damaged her inner organs and caused bleeding. I did not ask for an obduction from pathology,
PLeaseeeeeseee heeeelp me....was it the pill I gave to her in the morning, or the panic attack after the fight with might have caused some brain damage and cutting off the legs...was it the fact that she might have had Parkinson for many years which deteriorated her body....what happened???? What went wrong????? Was it doctor's errors keeping us waiting for the right diagnosis in the emergency room? She was not ready to die, and seemed able to walk again, but the way it all happened seems so brutal to me...I am suffering and cannot recover....

I am attaching both the horary, and the chart on the time of her death , 25 June at 7.15 AM

Attachments

• astro_2gw_mama_love.59918.8049.jpg
    astro_2gw_mama_love.59918.8049.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 34
  • astro_2gw_25_june.60741.23347.jpg
    astro_2gw_25_june.60741.23347.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 27

muchacho

Wow, that's quite an unexpected turn of events in such a short time. I am sorry to hear that. I understand how you are feeling because the way you told the story you seem to stand at the end of a long chain of events.

However, I still remember the chart you posted when you first asked about your mother's health. And her L6 was retrograde moving toward her ASC and approaching 2nd station and her L1 was about to change signs and approaching 1st station. In a chart about health, a significator going stationary usually indicates a very critical condition. And if we use real-time in that old chart, then on June 8 her L1 (Mars) was exactly conjunct SN and L1 turned stationary on June 25/26. So this seems to be in alignment with the timeline you described there. Which means based on that chart, her rather soon death may have already been in the cards at that time.

Hope that helps.

waybread

I am so sorry for your loss. It is only natural for you to think of what you might have done better or differently, but in my universe, your mother's life and death were in God's hands, not yours.

If there is an option for an autopsy or more detailed coroner's report, I hope the family will decide to ask for it. The Mars-Venus-Jupiter T-square suggests a blood disorder, but this is something you knew already.

Last edited: