Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 02-02-2017, 10:26 AM

Is he waiting for me to contact him?

Hello guys!

I already asked "will he contact me" in previous threads but this time I just want to know what he thinks about my contact to him so I asked"Is he waiting for me to contact him or Does he want me to contact him first?" I hope my question is not similar to my previous question! Thanks!

Jupiter (he) trine Sun ( my contact ruler) is this mean yes he is waiting for me to contact him?

Moon ( my co-ruler) trine Saturn (his contact ruler) is it mean I want him contact me first?

Moon (my co-ruler) in his 5th house Jupiter (he ) is in my 5th house and opposite each other what is it mean?

The Sun is in his 3rd house what it mean?

screen capture windows 7

Last edited by the_virgo; 02-02-2017 at 10:28 AM.
Unread 02-09-2017, 08:09 PM

Re: Is he waiting for me to contact him?

Hello the_virgo. I wanted to put my astrological abilities to the test. My impression is that this guy would want a "hook up," but not necessarily a meeting of the minds, e.g. Mercury square Jupiter and it is met poorly by way of a fall. When Mercury and Jupiter come into contact Mercury in Capricorn becomes Mercury in Libra, which is okay but the problem becomes Jupiter in Capricorn which is in its fall. Mercury in Libra seeks a relationship but Jupiter negates the growth that a relationship needs. And that is your significator. He has Saturn angular and it makes an exalted sextile to Jupiter in his 11th house. I think the saving grace becomes your platonic relationship as opposed to romantic. The moon is in Aries conjunct Uranus in his 5th which is where I get the "hook up" idea from. Venus in Pisces in his 4th though exalted is near the anaretic degree which puts the end (4th house end of matter) to a romantic relationship though you may still pine for him. Finally, you asked about the Sun in his 3rd house. Well, it is a cadent house so yes, he could wait for you to make the move as he won't do it on his own due to maintain distance and cordiality (Aquarius). Also, the sun is at a detriment in Aquarius which inhibits its function which is to shine.

In conclusion, if you can treasure your friendship and alliance with this fellow and not push for love you should be okay. And if you do want to hook up don't fall in love.

The call of your ancestors manifests in seemingly strange ways. Listen to it even if it does not make sense.
The Following User Says Thank You to kailaniatsea For This Useful Post:
the_virgo (02-11-2017)
Unread 02-10-2017, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kailaniatsea View Post
Hello the_virgo. I wanted to put my astrological abilities to the test. My impression is that this guy would want a "hook up," but not necessarily a meeting of the minds, e.g. Mercury square Jupiter and it is met poorly by way of a fall. When Mercury and Jupiter come into contact Mercury in Capricorn becomes Mercury in Libra, which is okay but the problem becomes Jupiter in Capricorn which is in its fall. Mercury in Libra seeks a relationship but Jupiter negates the growth that a relationship needs. And that is your significator. He has Saturn angular and it makes an exalted sextile to Jupiter in his 11th house. I think the saving grace becomes your platonic relationship as opposed to romantic. The moon is in Aries conjunct Uranus in his 5th which is where I get the "hook up" idea from. Venus in Pisces in his 4th though exalted is near the anaretic degree which puts the end (4th house end of matter) to a romantic relationship though you may still pine for him. Finally, you asked about the Sun in his 3rd house. Well, it is a cadent house so yes, he could wait for you to make the move as he won't do it on his own due to maintain distance and cordiality (Aquarius). Also, the sun is at a detriment in Aquarius which inhibits its function which is to shine.

In conclusion, if you can treasure your friendship and alliance with this fellow and not push for love you should be okay. And if you do want to hook up don't fall in love.
Thank you so much for your time and reading! He want rush things but I already decided if he back to me this time I want to start from friendship not love.

Quote:
Finally, you asked about the Sun in his 3rd house. Well, it is a cadent house so yes, he could wait for you to make the move as he won't do it on his own due to maintain distance and cordiality (Aquarius). Also, the sun is at a detriment in Aquarius which inhibits its function which is to shine.
but I don't want to make first move I want him to make first move, does the chart shows who will make first move?

Last edited by the_virgo; 02-10-2017 at 05:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to the_virgo For This Useful Post:
kailaniatsea (02-10-2017)
Unread 02-10-2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_virgo View Post
does the chart shows who will make first move?
No, it is too passive at this time. Since Jupiter and Saturn are in the chart's benefit this could take awhile so be patient and let things happen.

The call of your ancestors manifests in seemingly strange ways. Listen to it even if it does not make sense.
Unread 02-10-2017, 08:17 PM

Well, I wouldn't wait for moonlight and roses. I think that he does not particularly expect to hear from you, and that if you did. it would not go well. You are symbolized by Mercury, in the not-good 8th house. Mercury applies to a square with Jupiter. The moon applies to an opposition with Jupiter. If you use modern planets, the moon hitting Uranus would even look like something upsetting happening.

You deserve a wonderful man. It doesn't look like he's it.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
Abby83 (02-12-2017), oleanna (02-11-2017), the_virgo (02-11-2017)
Unread 02-11-2017, 07:11 AM

Quote:
No, it is too passive at this time. Since Jupiter and Saturn are in the chart's benefit this could take awhile so be patient and let things happen.
Yes let's see what happen! Thanks for reading!
Unread 02-11-2017, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Well, I wouldn't wait for moonlight and roses. I think that he does not particularly expect to hear from you, and that if you did. it would not go well. You are symbolized by Mercury, in the not-good 8th house. Mercury applies to a square with Jupiter. The moon applies to an opposition with Jupiter. If you use modern planets, the moon hitting Uranus would even look like something upsetting happening.

You deserve a wonderful man. It doesn't look like he's it.
Thanks for reading, I don't want something upsetting happen again if he ever back to me then I want him change his mind this time.

If he don't want to hear from me I don't want first move either.

You are right he is not good for me I deserve a wonderful man like my friends say that, I'm just trying to move on but I was wondering if I hear from him back or he want me to contact him even if he wants to me contact him first I don't think I would make first move!

Tags
contact, waiting