Will I hear from long-distance pen pal??

kailaniatsea

Hello. I would like to know if I will hear from my pen-pal anytime soon. A few weeks ago we chatted up a storm and he declared me as a love interest. Actually, we have been communicating off and on since last fall. Honestly, I never took him seriously. But now I had a change of heart. I sent him an e-mail about a week ago accepting his proposal to visit him in the country where he lives (the Middle East) and telling him what I want in a man. However, I have not heard from him. He weaves in and out of Facebook for only a few minutes at a time daily.

The last time I communicated with him he said that he had a work related emergency to deal with. He works in the finance industry and is the manager of his department. Early on he indicated that he communicates sporadically for this reason. I understood this and went about my business. He says that he has never been in a serious relationship due to his career. Furthermore, he suggested that his biological clock is ticking and would like to start a family. However, now that my feelings are beginning to get involved I am going a little nuts. I hate to feel like this, especially when I do not know this person.

I uploaded two charts because one has to do with the question of whether I should visit him and the second chart is about whether I would hear from him after I emailed him the last time. I am confused as to whether I should view him as 11th, 5th or 7th house. If I look at him as 7th house for both charts thinks don't look good. That being the case I would like for someone to give me insight as to why. If he found someone else to make babies with good for him. But if he is in the midst of a career crisis then I will calm down and continue going about my life as I have.

When I analyze the "Will I hear from him" chart from the 7th the Sag moon (rules him being Cancer) is in the 12th (or his 6th house) which is afflicted. This suggests that there are things about him that I do not know and they aren't pretty (his 2nd and 8th implicated).

When I turn the chart from the 11th (he is still a pen pal to me) I see something else. Mars (his co-ruler) is Rx in the 1st which implies weakness to me. Venus is void in his 7th which suggests that he may not think it's worth it to pursue a relationship with me. But the Moon here is in the 2nd house which further reiterates values as in an investment. The Moon in Sag trines Uranus in the 5th in 5 months. So he could have a sudden change of heart by the fall. Even before I submitted these horaries, I suspected that nothing concrete between us would occur until fall 2016.

Thanks a lot!!

Attachments

• hear_from_him_.jpg
    hear_from_him_.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 18
  • should_i_visit_him.jpg
    should_i_visit_him.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: