• skup.jpg
    skup.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Cat

Will we live together?

hallo dear ones :love:

how can i see in the chart?
i see the retro. saturn in 1st but am not sure of the meaning.
what does jupiter - my home ruler do with his significator in 9th house? is it because of the question asked?

he lives in another country, we communicate thru messages, the connection is very strong (or it is a very intensive illusion.. :innocent:). i feel him as i felt my man in my dreams. he is older then me. our values seem to be aligned, communication is .. very absorbing :joyful: so full, deep, so satisfying. i am so longing for this man..

my significator mars is combust in cancer 8th house - meaning?

Attachments

• skup.jpg
    skup.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 32

Cat

Will we live together?

hope now i am in the right section.. :)

he lives in another country, we communicate thru messages, the connection is very strong (or it is a very intensive illusion.. :innocent:). i feel him as i felt my man in my dreams. he is older then me. our values seem to be aligned, communication is .. very absorbing :joyful: so full, deep, so satisfying. i am so longing for this man.. and the experiences connected.

what does jupiter - my home ruler do with his significator in 9th house? is it because of the question asked?

my significator mars is combust in cancer 8th house - meaning? does it show my longing?

our life paths have some commonalities that would need to be transformed. i feel there also a connection between us. nothing happens without reason.
we were introduced thru a common friend with the intention to of bringing us together. an interesting friend and a wonderfully impressive man..

Attachments

• skup.jpg
    skup.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 39

kailaniatsea

he lives in another country, we communicate thru messages, the connection is very strong (or it is a very intensive illusion.. :innocent:). i feel him as i felt my man in my dreams. he is older then me. our values seem to be aligned, communication is .. very absorbing :joyful: so full, deep, so satisfying. i am so longing for this man..

Cat, I see that the Moon is in 3 degrees, too early to judge any at a detriment in Capricorn in the 2nd house (maybe financial troubles). Saturn is rising in Scorpio in an anaretic degree (29th), which may suggest that at this time $ matters are not favorably aspected and you may be in debt or have a situation where you are in over your head. Your bf is in the 9th which suggests that he really wants to be with you no matter what. Maybe he should be the one to see you since he may be in a more comfortable situation (Taurus DSC and Venus ruler in this 9th conjunct Jupiter). However, Jupiter squares Saturn. There may be external matters keeping you and him separated (Jupiter rules 2nd and Pisces co-rules 4th house). Could it be that your families do not get along and don't want the romance to happen due to conflicting values? Mars (your co-ruler) is in its fall in Cancer, the sign of families and it opposes the early Moon. Strangely, the Moon and Mars make positive reception in spite of these differences. Perhaps the interfamilial problems may be resolved through healthy disagreements.

Sunrise

Re: Will we live together?

hope now i am in the right section.. :)

he lives in another country, we communicate thru messages, the connection is very strong (or it is a very intensive illusion.. :innocent:). i feel him as i felt my man in my dreams. he is older then me. our values seem to be aligned, communication is .. very absorbing :joyful: so full, deep, so satisfying. i am so longing for this man.. and the experiences connected.

my significator mars is combust in cancer 8th house - meaning? does it show my longing?

our life paths have some commonalities that would need to be transformed. i feel there also a connection between us. nothing happens without reason.
we were introduced thru a common friend with the intention to of bringing us together. an interesting friend and a wonderfully impressive man..
dear I do not see you live together yet. Saturn in your first and retrograde shows the difficulties and obstacles for some reason ....
Venus and Mars have no contact ...
and the Moon in totaly her weakness of the house of her joy, in the 3rd / 9th (communication, distance, transportation, etc.) will make opposite Mars and then the sun ...
so all this make me to think a no for the answer

Cat

thank you Sunrise

i was not asking if we will have a relationship, more if i will move to his place

i see moon in 2nd house - how in the 3rd?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member

thank you Sunrise

i was not asking if we will have a relationship, more if i will move to his place

It would appear that you were asking if you will have a relationship with him.

If you want to live with him because, as you wrote:
i feel him as i felt my man in my dreams. he is older then me.
our values seem to be aligned,
communication is .. very absorbing :joyful: so full, deep, so satisfying.
i am so longing for this man.. and the experiences connected.

then that looks like a relationship to me.

So, moving in, in this instance, is dependent upon your having a relationship with him. No relationship, no moving in.

Cat

It would appear that you were asking if you will have a relationship with him.

If you want to live with him because, as you wrote:
i feel him as i felt my man in my dreams. he is older then me.
our values seem to be aligned,
communication is .. very absorbing :joyful: so full, deep, so satisfying.
i am so longing for this man.. and the experiences connected.

then that looks like a relationship to me.

So, moving in, in this instance, is dependent upon your having a relationship with him. No relationship, no moving in.

of course. but the question asked is if we will live together - i will move there.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

IleneK

Premium Member

Okay. Thank you for patiently clarifying your question.

According to traditional horary, Saturn retrograde and in the 1st destroys the matter. [See reason for editing] So perhaps this is not when you will be moving.

Last edited:

andreea

Banned

[deleted attacking comment- Moderator]

But anyway, Cat, yes you will eventually live together ( dont know about timing though). The Moon represents the question and is also the ruler of your 9th house of long-distance travel, posited in your 2nd. The Moon s last aspect before leaving sign will be a sextile to Saturn, ruler of your 3rd of close environment ( and his 9th); there may be delays though cause the old man is involved as well as obstacles i.e. the Moon will oppose Mars, ruler of your 6th (workplace, health), but also ruler of his 12th (unknown/hidden matters, secret enemies). But the Moon will then go on to sextile Neptune, ruler of your 4th ( note I use all the planets), trine P. Fortune in your 6th disposed by Venus, conjunct Pluto ( you) and sextile Saturn. Saturn and Pluto are in mutual reception, Venus is the Almuten of the 4th house and the Moon applies to a trine with MC (his 4th). Mercury, ruler of his 4th and his 2nd applies to a sextile with Neptune and Jupiter, ruler of your 2nd ( possessions but also values).

Last edited by a moderator:

IleneK

Premium Member

[deleted response to attacking post - Moderator]

However, Saturn retrograde in the 1st house remains, and according to tsmall's recent traditional horary commentary on this subject, it would appear that the matter is destroyed. Our good friend time will tell.

Cat

Cat, I see that the Moon is in 3 degrees, too early to judge any at a detriment in Capricorn in the 2nd house (maybe financial troubles). Saturn is rising in Scorpio in an anaretic degree (29th), which may suggest that at this time $ matters are not favorably aspected and you may be in debt or have a situation where you are in over your head. Your bf is in the 9th which suggests that he really wants to be with you no matter what. Maybe he should be the one to see you since he may be in a more comfortable situation (Taurus DSC and Venus ruler in this 9th conjunct Jupiter). However, Jupiter squares Saturn. There may be external matters keeping you and him separated (Jupiter rules 2nd and Pisces co-rules 4th house). Could it be that your families do not get along and don't want the romance to happen due to conflicting values? Mars (your co-ruler) is in its fall in Cancer, the sign of families and it opposes the early Moon. Strangely, the Moon and Mars make positive reception in spite of these differences. Perhaps the interfamilial problems may be resolved through healthy disagreements.

yes Kailaniatsea you look in the right direction. i am in a financial shortage, renovated my appartment, had other expenses to, but i have for living. monney is on my mind, specialy now because i am planning own career. it is not over my head, but is a bit limmiting (i am paying of at rates for some kitchen interior).
i thought beeing him in the 9th is just because he lives in another country. yes he does live comfortable. he wanted to take time of to travel.. but decided to accompany his son to a camp, because he didn*t wanna go alone, so the travel planes are delayed.
he comes from a storybook family, that i ever dreamed of. i had never a real family, but it is my bigg wish to have it once - hope it is with him. maybe the mars-moon reception signifies just that?!
both of us have children from past relationships and both of us have lost one child in a way.
i hope the answer helpes :)

Cat

the ASC is 17 degrees - so NOT early...But anyway, Cat, yes you will eventually live together ( dont know about timing though). The Moon represents the question and is also the ruler of your 9th house of long-distance travel, posited in your 2nd. The Moon s last aspect before leaving sign will be a sextile to Saturn, ruler of your 3rd of close environment ( and his 9th); there may be delays though cause the old man is involved as well as obstacles i.e. the Moon will oppose Mars, ruler of your 6th (workplace, health), but also ruler of his 12th (unknown/hidden matters, secret enemies). But the Moon will then go on to sextile Neptune, ruler of your 4th ( note I use all the planets), trine P. Fortune in your 6th disposed by Venus, conjunct Pluto ( you) and sextile Saturn. Saturn and Pluto are in mutual reception, Venus is the Almuten of the 4th house and the Moon applies to a trine with MC (his 4th). Mercury, ruler of his 4th and his 2nd applies to a sextile with Neptune and Jupiter, ruler of your 2nd ( possessions but also values).

wondered about the early asc too
i see us together altough the path described by you i do not get jet :) i will give my best :) .
the old man is a common friend, who is right now recovering from a doctor error in a hospital here (he is also from a different country). moon now already went from the opposition with mars (transit) squared uranus.
i see what you wrote about moon aspects but have no sure interpretation of them :) thank you dear :)
http://www.astrologyweekly.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

kailaniatsea

yes Kailaniatsea you look in the right direction. i am in a financial shortage, renovated my appartment, had other expenses to, but i have for living. monney is on my mind, specialy now because i am planning own career. it is not over my head, but is a bit limmiting (i am paying of at rates for some kitchen interior).
i thought beeing him in the 9th is just because he lives in another country. yes he does live comfortable. he wanted to take time of to travel.. but decided to accompany his son to a camp, because he didn*t wanna go alone, so the travel planes are delayed.
he comes from a storybook family, that i ever dreamed of. i had never a real family, but it is my bigg wish to have it once - hope it is with him. maybe the mars-moon reception signifies just that?!
both of us have children from past relationships and both of us have lost one child in a way.
i hope the answer helpes :)

Cat, now that you mentioned this, perhaps the planetary oppositions that make good reception are your blended families (his and your children) finding the way to work it out. Perhaps this is why the Moon is premature. You know that family matters take a long time to sort out. All of you have to sort through each others values and economic situations. In this case, the Moon will trine the Lot of Fortune in Taurus (money, values and possesions) in 8 months. That might correct (6th house is healing as well as illness) the Venus conjunct Jupiter square to Saturn in Scorpio situation (e.g. 9th house overseas travel).

Last edited:

Cat

he has 3 children, the youngest he can not see very often.
i have 2, the eldest, daughter, does not live with me.

rafaella

Cat,
I don't think you see the situation clearly... look your significator is badly combust and in fall. Moon in detriment. Saturn, a malefic in 1st house and as Ilene rightly said destroys the matter basically makes it very difficult for the situation to develop in the way you want and will be very negative for you if you continue pursuing this man. I do not see anything positive with this, there is so aspect to 7th ruler, no reception, And I have to wonder why his significator Venus is getting so cozy with Jupiter. Who or what is Jupiter?

Moon/Mar and Moon/Sun indicates a separation rather than coming together. I do not think this guy has any serious intentions towards you. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

andreea

Banned

Cat, please allow me to clarify a few things:

the old man is a common friend, who is right now recovering from a doctor error in a hospital here (he is also from a different country).

What I meant when I said "the old man" was "Saturn" LOL. I mentioned the Moon s sextile to Saturn in the same sentence, so I thought you understood - Saturn is the old man....I am not clairvoyant; it was just a metaphor :) ...so again, there MAY be delays because Saturn is involved....I hope it s clear enough now and apologize if I had confused you.

moon now already went from the opposition with mars (transit) squared uranus.

You drew up the chart on July 1st in the afternoon - at that time, the Moon was APPLYING ( = incoming) to an opposition with Mars ....Look at the grid below the chart, see that "A" right next to the "opposition" symbol? That means the opposition aspect will take place ( the Moon will be opposing Mars) in 2 units, again based on the time the chart was cast - so that s how you read it. Btw, Mars is also ruler of your 5th ( children), so is it possible that your children may have a problem with you moving to a different country? And when do you exactly plan to move to his country? In a couple of weeks, months?

Cat

Cat,
I don't think you see the situation clearly... look your significator is badly combust and in fall. Moon in detriment. Saturn, a malefic in 1st house and as Ilene rightly said destroys the matter basically makes it very difficult for the situation to develop in the way you want and will be very negative for you if you continue pursuing this man. I do not see anything positive with this, there is so aspect to 7th ruler, no reception, And I have to wonder why his significator Venus is getting so cozy with Jupiter. Who or what is Jupiter?

Moon/Mar and Moon/Sun indicates a separation rather than coming together. I do not think this guy has any serious intentions towards you. I'm sorry.

:) this is all-ways possible. specially now under retro. neptune conjuncting my natal IC with Venus, in sextil with my moon with chiron and opposing Jupiter on MC.
i can not read charts. have no clue about astrology, therefore i ask. i just am very interested.
why would it be very negative for me to continue? how very negative? can you tell more, please? he gives me enough reasons to do so. i feel so.
and of course i do not have any clue who/what is Jupiter.. i am just a small human soul in the little of lifes nowhere.
thank you very much for your energy, time :) i appreciate it much.

much love to you Rafaella *

Cat

i understood Andreea, it was more ment to Louise and Ilenek.
i do not own the astrology knowledge. the first thing that came on my mind as i read about the old man :) was the common friend :) . you didn*t confuse me, i just followed my thoughts - thank you for clarifying it.
thank you also for the info.. i many times asked myself what do the numbers and.. beside the planets mean :)
my child already lives in a different country then me.
i do not plan. i wanna know if hi is the 1 out of my visions. yes.. you can laugh.. but most of my visions did came thru, the ones that did not (jet ;) ) i am waiting, hoping and wishing for

:love:

andreea

Banned
[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]

thank you also for the info.. i many times asked myself what do the numbers and.. beside the planets mean :)

The numbers next to the aspect symbol = "x" time units; depending on the house and sign the planet is posited in, the "x" time units can range from "x" hours/days/weeks/months/years. "A" means "applying" ( = incoming, to be in the future); "S" means separating (= past; the aspect already happened).

my child already lives in a different country then me.

You said you have 2 children and one still lives with you ( in the country you now live in).

i wanna know if hi is the 1 out of my visions. yes.. you can laugh.. but most of my visions did came thru, the ones that did not (jet ;) ) i am waiting, hoping and wishing for

Well, this vision will also come true :biggrin: Again, the Moon s ( question and your L9) LAST aspect before leaving sign is a sextile ( positive) to Saturn, your L3. Plus P. Fortune sextiles Neptune in 1.8 units, sextiles the Sun, Venus (him) s dispositor in 2.1 units and trines Pluto ( your significator) in 2.8 units. The traditionalist approach is not the only way to read this chart; there are different approaches to reading a chart; mine was a modern one and I hope a non-traditionalist expert such as Marinka soon chimes in and further explains the Moon s upcoming sextile to Saturn ( which holds the key to the outcome). Good luck :wink: A.