Love relation?

Mimi

Things between us are still not clear and i don't know what to expect. I can't guess what he thinks... I'm confused. Will we be in a relation at the end, or this is just a game?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_187_love_question_hr.83156.50451.jpg
    astro_2gw_187_love_question_hr.83156.50451.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 23

IleneK

Premium Member
Things between us are still not clear and i don't know what to expect. I can't guess what he thinks... I'm confused. Will we be in a relation at the end, or this is just a game?

Looking at the negative reception between you/Moon and him/Saturn, I do not think there will be a relation in the end: Moon rejects the sign of its detriment, Scorpio. And Saturn rejects the sign of its detriment, Cancer.

So even though Moon applies to a trine with Saturn, the lack of reception to me says no to a relationship.

rafaella

I think the trine shows that an opportunity to enter a relationship will be there in the near future, Moon has dignity and is accidentally dignified, although its right at the edge of being in the 12th rather than 1st...

But the negative reception shows that you both feel negativity towards each other and are unhelpful to each other. This negative reception may well cause this relationship to not go very far.