Does he have girlfriend?

Mimi

He said he doesn't, but i don't believe him. If he has girlfriend, is it possible to see what he feels for her and how much his feelings are strong? :unsure:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_172_pitanje_gf_hr.61946.19272.jpg
    astro_2gw_172_pitanje_gf_hr.61946.19272.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 71

virgo18

A possible girlfriend for him will be the ruler of the 11th. So Jupiter rules the house, being in Cancer doesn't has any reception with the Sun in Leo (him). So he doesnt has a girlfriend, at least in an official way.

The 9th house (what he says) is Mars. It is in Cancer, and that's Mars lowest dignity. Mars is in his 12th house, and that concerns me because 12th house is about secrets and lies. So he is not being honest about what he says... at least in the context of the question you made.

Mercury is in his 1st house, it rules his 11th house of friends. So Mercury there can mean a friend with benefits or something like that.

The Sun is in Leo in his 1st so he is very selfish, he only thinks about him.

virgo18

You can't do nothing if you don't know for real if he is hiding someone, but never ignore your 6th sense. All women have a six sense, so don't ignore whatever you feel is wrong, and be cautious.

tikana

No he doesnt!

here is why

See that Sun lord of 7th sittign in his own sign and in own house?

Virgo, YOU DO want his own planet sitting in his own sign in this case. because she is asking if he is seeing someone. so he is by himself and will sextile saturn (the querent)

that is all you need. it did not aspect venus

there is no one in his life.

breathe
T

Mimi

A possible girlfriend for him will be the ruler of the 11th. So Jupiter rules the house, being in Cancer doesn't has any reception with the Sun in Leo (him). So he doesnt has a girlfriend, at least in an official way.

The 9th house (what he says) is Mars. It is in Cancer, and that's Mars lowest dignity. Mars is in his 12th house, and that concerns me because 12th house is about secrets and lies. So he is not being honest about what he says... at least in the context of the question you made.

Mercury is in his 1st house, it rules his 11th house of friends. So Mercury there can mean a friend with benefits or something like that.

The Sun is in Leo in his 1st so he is very selfish, he only thinks about him.

No he doesnt!

here is why

See that Sun lord of 7th sittign in his own sign and in own house?

Virgo, YOU DO want his own planet sitting in his own sign in this case. because she is asking if he is seeing someone. so he is by himself and will sextile saturn (the querent)

that is all you need. it did not aspect venus

there is no one in his life.

breathe
T

Thank you both for answering the question and helping me. The time will show, i guess.

You can't do nothing if you don't know for real if he is hiding someone, but never ignore your 6th sense. All women have a six sense, so don't ignore whatever you feel is wrong, and be cautious.

Yes, this is smart advice!

Zarathu

Account Closed
He said he doesn't, but i don't believe him. If he has girlfriend, is it possible to see what he feels for her and how much his feelings are strong? :unsure:

Since its not a birth chart, is there some reason why you can't show the data that generated it? I have to use my own software to get the answers since 90% of what I get isn't available in the pretty pciture charts, its in the data that generated the chart.

Zarathu

Account Closed
1. Moon between malefics: usualy means no

2. Moon in caden house: lots of stuff to do to find out for sure

3. Ruler of the Querentand and ruler of the house of the question show that there really isn't an issue here.

4. Moon's final aspect is an opposition ot the sun, so NO

Looks like a lot of "NO"s.

Mimi

1. Moon between malefics: usualy means no

2. Moon in caden house: lots of stuff to do to find out for sure

3. Ruler of the Querentand and ruler of the house of the question show that there really isn't an issue here.

4. Moon's final aspect is an opposition ot the sun, so NO

Looks like a lot of "NO"s.

Thanks for your effort! I hope you are right. :)