Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:21 PM
Mimi Mimi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 76
Does he have girlfriend?

He said he doesn't, but i don't believe him. If he has girlfriend, is it possible to see what he feels for her and how much his feelings are strong?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_172_pitanje_gf_hr.61946.19272.jpg (89.8 KB, 40 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:38 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,753
Re: Does he have girlfriend?

A possible girlfriend for him will be the ruler of the 11th. So Jupiter rules the house, being in Cancer doesn't has any reception with the Sun in Leo (him). So he doesnt has a girlfriend, at least in an official way.

The 9th house (what he says) is Mars. It is in Cancer, and that's Mars lowest dignity. Mars is in his 12th house, and that concerns me because 12th house is about secrets and lies. So he is not being honest about what he says... at least in the context of the question you made.

Mercury is in his 1st house, it rules his 11th house of friends. So Mercury there can mean a friend with benefits or something like that.

The Sun is in Leo in his 1st so he is very selfish, he only thinks about him.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:40 PM
virgo18 virgo18 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Latin America
Posts: 1,753
Re: Does he have girlfriend?

You can't do nothing if you don't know for real if he is hiding someone, but never ignore your 6th sense. All women have a six sense, so don't ignore whatever you feel is wrong, and be cautious.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-19-2013, 06:57 PM
tikana's Avatar
tikana tikana is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales
Posts: 13,351
Re: Does he have girlfriend?

No he doesnt!

here is why

See that Sun lord of 7th sittign in his own sign and in own house?

Virgo, YOU DO want his own planet sitting in his own sign in this case. because she is asking if he is seeing someone. so he is by himself and will sextile saturn (the querent)

that is all you need. it did not aspect venus

there is no one in his life.

breathe
T
__________________
I only read horary charts. Include your own interpretation. I don't care how desperate you are. I am not IKEA tech support or I will bill you $99.99 per minute
Christian astrology pdf
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Mimi Mimi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 76
Re: Does he have girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
A possible girlfriend for him will be the ruler of the 11th. So Jupiter rules the house, being in Cancer doesn't has any reception with the Sun in Leo (him). So he doesnt has a girlfriend, at least in an official way.

The 9th house (what he says) is Mars. It is in Cancer, and that's Mars lowest dignity. Mars is in his 12th house, and that concerns me because 12th house is about secrets and lies. So he is not being honest about what he says... at least in the context of the question you made.

Mercury is in his 1st house, it rules his 11th house of friends. So Mercury there can mean a friend with benefits or something like that.

The Sun is in Leo in his 1st so he is very selfish, he only thinks about him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
No he doesnt!

here is why

See that Sun lord of 7th sittign in his own sign and in own house?

Virgo, YOU DO want his own planet sitting in his own sign in this case. because she is asking if he is seeing someone. so he is by himself and will sextile saturn (the querent)

that is all you need. it did not aspect venus

there is no one in his life.

breathe
T
Thank you both for answering the question and helping me. The time will show, i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
You can't do nothing if you don't know for real if he is hiding someone, but never ignore your 6th sense. All women have a six sense, so don't ignore whatever you feel is wrong, and be cautious.
Yes, this is smart advice!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-20-2013, 03:47 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Does he have girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
He said he doesn't, but i don't believe him. If he has girlfriend, is it possible to see what he feels for her and how much his feelings are strong?
Since its not a birth chart, is there some reason why you can't show the data that generated it? I have to use my own software to get the answers since 90% of what I get isn't available in the pretty pciture charts, its in the data that generated the chart.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Does he have girlfriend?

1. Moon between malefics: usualy means no

2. Moon in caden house: lots of stuff to do to find out for sure

3. Ruler of the Querentand and ruler of the house of the question show that there really isn't an issue here.

4. Moon's final aspect is an opposition ot the sun, so NO

Looks like a lot of "NO"s.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-20-2013, 05:01 PM
Mimi Mimi is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 76
Re: Does he have girlfriend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
1. Moon between malefics: usualy means no

2. Moon in caden house: lots of stuff to do to find out for sure

3. Ruler of the Querentand and ruler of the house of the question show that there really isn't an issue here.

4. Moon's final aspect is an opposition ot the sun, so NO

Looks like a lot of "NO"s.
Thanks for your effort! I hope you are right.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
girlfriend

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.