My acsendant or sun physical attributes?

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello. So I was just being curious. I am a 4/26 taurus with a virgo ascendant, I wanted opinions of which sign I take after more physically. I get alot that I have a strong influence of both signs.:whistling:

Your photo appears to me to look more Taurean, although we do not see much of your body type which might appear more Virgoan.

So you have an opinion about which you tend to favor?

ashriia

I see more taurean influences as well. especially around the mouth. you seem to have the classic fuller bottom lip that protrudes out a little, thinner top lip, the pout.

but the angle of the photo, makes things harder to figure out.

kimbermoon

Agreed. In terms of physical appearance, yours is more typical of the Taurus;
the characteristics of personality are often more in keeping with the Ascendant, I think and one must remember that the energies of Sun, Moon and Ascendant must all be combined and blended, and then filtered through the layer of the ascendant. Sun and Moon combined are more connected with the true self, while Asc is how we represent ourselves to the world and project our personality externally. Case in point; the watery nature of my Sun and Moon seem to be more present in my appearance, but there is little of the Scorpio Ascendant influence over my appearance, other than my facial expressions...my eyes typically give it away. I do think also that with the Sun further from the Ascendant it has less influence on the appearance; while when closer to the Ascendant the features would be more apparent. So do you feel your characteristics are more Virgoan in nature?

KaylaTheTaurean

Thank you for posting:) I do believe I have alot of virgoan characteristics. I am quite shy with meeting new people but once you get to know me I am a social butterfly. I have moon in leo also. I tend to analyze people before I start opening up to them. I Just have a lot of earth in my personality. I am definetly an organized person (When i want to be) lol. I only hold a few friends close to me, most relationships I have with people arent very sentimental, I feel like I only click with a few people.

Last edited:

KaylaTheTaurean

Well i am quite short 5'2. and My body type is average. I am not super skinny but I am definetly not fat. I think I favor a little bit of both. I have been told I have angelic features which virgo's usually possess. If you see me in person I have big dark puppy dog eyes which Taurus are known to possess and fuller cheeks/lips :)

Last edited: